Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Alan D.
Adairsville, GA
01/22/2020
Great service again
I would recommend Prism to anyone looking for a honest and reliable mechanic.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Alan, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Chuck C.
Kia Sorento
01/18/2020
Fast and courteous.
I received incredible service from prism automotive from start to finish.
When I took my car to prism automotive to have it serviced, it was about 330 pm. when I get home from dropping my car off, I barley have time to sit down, I get a call from prism telling me my car is ready, that was around 445pm. I told them I needed to find a ride back up there and it may take a while. They said they would wait for me. I call that great service. And they reset my clock to the correct time.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Chuck, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

01/15/2020
Good work at a fair price
I have been a customer for two years. Always received good service
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Sandra B.
Chrysler 300
01/13/2020
Honesty
I feel you were honest in your evaluation of what was wrong with my car. The engine light coming on reminded me that it was time for an oil change. You could have told me I needed the oil sending sensor replaced now but instead you said to watch it and if the engine light comes on again, then maybe I need that replaced. I appreciate that.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Sandra, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

David L.
Gainesville, GA
Ford Transit Connect Van
01/11/2020
Few and Far Between
Now that I have a new vehicle, I don't make as many trips to Prism as I used to. Still, I gotta say, the service is always first rate and it's nice to visit with friends.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you David, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Serkon H.
Marietta, GA
01/09/2020
I called to make appointment for pre auto check and talked to Shannon and Jason. They were very friendly and great people. After the service they call me back and walk me through the inspection with detail. They are very honest and friendly folks. Excellent service.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Serkon, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

JQ
Jon David Q.
01/09/2020
Great Service - Great People
Can’t say enough about Prism. They take care of all my vehicles. Honesty, Reliable and Fast!!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank youJ ohn, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

01/08/2020
Very good service
Dependable service. Very helpful
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you  Ted, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Stephanie H.
01/06/2020
Authentic and genuine
These people are honest and hard working the way the American way should be and when given their word is backed up by honesty and truth. Great service.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Stephanie, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

01/06/2020
Authentic and genuine
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you  for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

LD
Lori D.
Kia Sportage
01/04/2020
Regular car maintenance
Excellent service. They treat their customers well. We bring our cars here regularly and are thankful for a business we can trust!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Lori, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Jon S.
Kia Soul
12/31/2019
OLD TIMEY ATMOSPHERE
AS ALWAYS THE SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Jon, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

DE
Dennis E.
Volkswagen Passat
12/31/2019
Excellent quality and fast service
Priisim always gets me in for service sends reminders. Use quality products. Their mechanics are well trained and up to date with tech

GM
G A Gus M.
Lincoln Town Car
12/29/2019
Always great service
I made an appointment and everything went great! Thank you Shannon and Jason!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Gus, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

GC
Geri C.
12/22/2019
Always helpful
Thank you for servicing my cars over the years.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Geri, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!