Latest Review 8 minutes ago

Candace M.
Kia Optima
12/20/2019
Honest and kind service
Prism treats you like family and are always so genuine in making sure you are taken care of. I’ve been going here for years and won’t go anywhere else.

GB
Glen B.
Stone Mountain, GA
12/20/2019
Great Communication
Great communication during repair process.

Susan S.
Nissan Murano
12/16/2019
Friendly and Efficient
Convenient location. Friendly service. Appointments are available and my car was taken in right on time. Oil change and general check over completed within half an hour.

TH
Tyler H.
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2019
Professionalism, honesty, and great pricing
This was the best shop I have been to by far. The work I requested was a difficult job and it was completed here quickly and perfectly. Their honestly and kindness here was also the best I have seen.

Chris C.
12/11/2019
Such a friendly car shop with great attitude
I dropped my car off for the afternoon to get my brakes checked out and it went amazing. From the time I dropped it off till the time I picked it up I didn’t have to worry about my car because it was in great hands. They were so nice when I was there. Defintely will be going back there for future car repairs and fixes.

John B.
12/05/2019
Success again!
I really appreciate the timeliness and the attention to detail Shannon and Jason provide! I found out that Prism also offers tires as well and I will be getting my tires from Prism!!!!

Jon S.
12/05/2019
OLD TIMEY ATMOSPHERE
THEY MAKE YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE IMPORTANT IN ADDITION TO DOING EXCELLENT WORK.

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/03/2019
Best service anywhere
The title says it all, hands done. Simply the best. Period.

CJ
Charles J.
Lincoln MKZ
11/21/2019
Charles
The service was very professional, and friendly.
The mechanics were very knowledgeable and thorough. Shannon and Jason make you feel very special, and really look out for your expenses while getting the job done right and timely.

TR
Tom R.
11/20/2019
Repeat Customer
Thankfully we’ve had little trouble with our 2002 F150. Prism was recommended by a friend and on both visits our repairs were diagnosed, reported to us and repaired in very short order. They only fixed what was needed and were much cheaper than another garages estimate.

KN
Kagarajan N.
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

DJ
David J.
Slidell, LA
11/19/2019
The owners were so professional, helpful and nice.
Excellent!

KL
Kathy Newell L.
Springfield, MO
11/11/2019
tail light replacement
I brought my car in for a simple tail light replacement. Turns out it wasn’t so simple but they worked on it until it was fixed. They were very helpful and didn’t charge me an arm and leg. Very good work.

TT
Thom T.
Nissan Maxima
11/11/2019
Always great service
The new owners, Jason and Shannon, have maintained the high level of service and integrity that brought me to Prism nearly 17 years ago. Always friendly and honest and willing to go the extra mile to help you out.

JO
JIM O.
Ford Expedition EL
11/09/2019
Great Automotive Shop!
They are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable with all different types of automobiles. I highly recommend them!