PD
PAUL D.
Blakeslee, PA
Buick Lucerne
brakes and tires
russell has always been honest and fair with his service and reasonable price on repairs ive been going to him for 15 years

Stroudsburg, PA
Inspection
Very prompt and professional service.

GD
GREGORY D.
Honda Civic Coupe
Tire replacement

Henryville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/17/2021
Anything you need done is done quickly and with quality in mind. Never doubt if you need your car taken to R&L

JANE D.
05/15/2021
Always done right
Done right the first time for a fair price - never any problems

NG
NANCY G.
05/13/2021
Wonderful local area business
I have had my car serviced by this shop for years, and have always been well treated. Russ is honest, he and his staff are competent, his prices are fair, and the products he uses in repairs are good. They have a sense of humor that I appreciate. I have a large, red, stuffed toy bulldog that rides with me in the front passenger seat when I drive alone. It came with the car when I bought it, and I have had it with me ever since. It was in its usual place the last time I had my car serviced. When I picked up my car, the stuffed toy bull dog was properly seat belted, and I was smiling all the way home.

LYNN B.
Buick Rainier
05/07/2021
Responsive, professional, 'gets the job done'
Russ and his team are reliable, experienced, and always ready to take care of whatever my 17 yr. old buggie needs. Thanks to them for years of service.

KEITH M.
Subaru Legacy
05/07/2021
Reliable
Very reliable and cost worthy

FV
FRANKLIN V.
Henryville, PA
05/04/2021
Service of vehicle
Very good service and knowledgeable workers.

RICH W.
05/03/2021
Russ From R&L
Best person ever. Someone you can trust.

AARON S.
04/30/2021
I’ve been using R&L garage over 20 years, quick reliable service, fair pricing
Thank you for always giving good reliable service and fair prices. #1 garage in the area. wish I lived closer lol

THOMAS M.
04/30/2021
I was very pleased with their service.
They do great work and a pleasure to deal with

SALLY JANE B.
04/29/2021
Overall service is the best
Reliable, dependable, and economical and friendly service.
Would definitely recommend this business to anyone.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Pontiac G6
04/22/2021
Totally trustworthy !
Great service ! Russ is an awesome guy and treats me and my car the best. Recommend him all the time to everyone. I have two sons and my daughters family all go there. Never a problem !!!

DI
DOMENIC I.
Gouldsboro, PA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
04/18/2021
Quality work in a good time and good price!!
Took my 2018 F-350 in for alignment,tire rotation etc. they did a great job and for a good price! Definitely recommended