PS
PHILIP S.
09/13/2020
Excellent service!
I highly recommend R&L Automotive. Friendly and professional staff. Clean and comfortable waiting room.

VP
VICTOR P.
Bushkill, PA
09/12/2020
Fair price good service
Always quality service. And honors his work

KEVIN S.
Dodge Dakota
09/11/2020
Honest and fair price
Work done professionally and close to on time every time the only garage I use for all of my autos

MELISSA W.
Bangor, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2020
They have the best service at great prices.
This is the only place I will take my vehicle. I know they are honest and fair and I never feel taken advantage of. Every time I brought my car in for service they've completed the work in a timely manner. I recommend them to all my friends!

BW
BRENDA W.
09/10/2020
Efficient and trustworthy
It can be hard to find a mechanic that you trust. But I have found R&L to be that. They do the required work without adding extra truly unnecessary work. And what they charge seems fair. I have recommended them to family and friends who also have been pleased with the work R&L has done for them.

PC
PAUL C.
Volvo S60
09/10/2020
Expert , fast friendly service
I brought my volvo s60 in for inspection, oil change tire rotation and to check ot possible faulty cv joint, within minutes issue was identified. They had my car repaired in less time than originally quoted and for a very reasonable price. Great job R&L

KR
KEVIN R.
09/05/2020
I've been a customer of R & L Automotive now for the past 4 years. Russell and his team are excellent! I completely trust R & L with all my car repair issues and annual vehicle inspections. They provide fast, reliable, and honest service.

CT
CHARLIE T.
Wind Gap, PA
Buick Verano
Outstanding service
Russ and Joe have always kept my vehicles in excellent condition
Reasonable and dependable

CD
CHARLES D.
Good reliable service
Good, reliable service in a friendly atmosphere

Jody H.
Marshalls Creek, PA
Volkswagen Jetta
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Jody said they were great. Russ is great.

SANDRA C.
HUMMER H3
09/03/2020
Excellent Service!
Can’t say enough about the service here. We won’t go anywhere else now. Courteous and professional with zero spin!

ALAN S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
09/01/2020
Good work in a timely manner
R&L has been my choice of automobile mechanic for more than a year. Owner is always pleasant and the workmanship always top notch.

Subaru Legacy
09/01/2020
Always get great service.
Everyone is friendly. They get you in and out quickly and do a great job.

08/31/2020
Problem solved
I had a very bad shake in my car. And I took it to R&L and they properly diagnosed the issue within a few days and corrected my issue. Now my vehicle drives like new. I enjoyed the great service. I will definitely be bringing all of my vehicles here.

MK
MARY LOU K.
08/30/2020
Personal service. Highest quality work!
We have had our cars services at R&L for more than fifteen years. As customers, we feel valued. We know our cars will be very well cared for, and that the cost of service will be appropriate.