MARTISHA L.
Ford Expedition
02/10/2021
My Ella baby ❤️
There are not enough words to express how I feel about Russ and his crew!!! I left my baby (Expedition) there and she came back better than new!! I can honestly say I have a deep love for them ALL!!

MARTISHA L.
Volvo V70
02/08/2021
Professional friendly
Found this shop by accident, best mistake EVER! They're great mechanics, make you feel at home

02/07/2021
Inspection
Always very friendly and provides prompt service.

AL
AARON L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/06/2021
Always a great Job
R&L has dependable and excellent mechanics, I’ve been goin there for about 10 years now, they installed a new grill and battery on my truck and always do a great job, thank u again!!!

DAVID C.
Mc Minnville, TN
02/06/2021
Professional fast reasonable service!
Every problem I have taken to R and L has been handled quickly and repair done first time right. Education for staff on rapidly changing systems is a priority. And they have a wealth on experience the older vehicles. I trust Russel and crew for all of my vehicles. And yes I would absolutely recommend R and L to all my friends!

BC
BONNIE C.
02/04/2021
Fixed right
I've been a customer for over 10 years. Prices are fair and work is done right the first time.

VL
VICTOR L.
Jeep Cherokee
01/31/2021
Great service by all the mechanics. I find the cost are very fair.

BJ
BRADLEY J.
01/28/2021
Inspection excellent
Excellent work

MONICA D.
01/24/2021
Great work and prices!!
These guys did a great job fixing my Subarus. Their prices were fair, work was done in a timely manner and I felt confident the work was done properly.

TC
THOMAS C.
01/23/2021
Russ and his emplyees
Friendly and professional service.

DANIEL S.
HUMMER H3
01/22/2021
Great Service, Fair Price
R &L always gives great, honest service at a fair price.

MELISSA W.
Bangor, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/20/2021
Always Honest and Fair
I have been using R&L for 3 years now. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else. From a simple oil change to major work, I've never had any issues. I recommend them to everyone!

BJ
Excellent work

STEVEN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/17/2021
Local ,Owner is there to see you and make sure all is good.
Russ and his crew are very honest ,Professional, Great mechanics. When car or truck drop off.They get what ever needs to get done,Done. I recommend them for any service you might need.

SV
SUSAN V.
Dodge Caliber
01/16/2021
Very Honest
I have been to many mechanics that were not
Honest but I can tell you R & L is very very Honest and caring I have been telling everyone about R&L Garage and I can’t thank them Enough