GH
GREG H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/21/2019
Dedicated
My truck recently broke down...front end suspension. AAA wouldn't tow my vehicle even though it had been tiowed before. I'm very unhappy to say the least with AAA towing service. I called Chris over at Dave's shop and he had a tow at my location in twenty minutes! The guys at the shop made sure that my vehicle came off the tow truck safely without further damage to the body. They then repaired everything that needed repair and I had my work back the very next day. These guys rocked! Thank you all at Reeves Auto!!

JOHN H.
Newhall, CA
03/19/2019
Needed immediate service and that's exactly what I got
I found that my truck had a leak at the rear differential and called to see if I could get it in for immediate service. Chris told me to bring it in and then once they determined what the issue was he'd give me a call back, which is exactly what he did. I approved the work to be done and it was ready for pick up the next day.

Dylan D.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the service was right and fast.

GC
Gabe C.
Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Gabe said the business was honest and didn't pressure him to do any work. They also didn't charge him for just looking his vehicle over since they didn't have to put it onto the rack.

JOHN R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2019
Wonderful service
My wife called me after starting our Santa Fe and said “something is terribly wrong with car, you’ve got to take it to Dave’s now!” I did and Chris and crew found the problem, varmints had chewed up some wires causing 2 cylinders to misfire and they made the repairs and had me back on the road in a couple of hours...Awesome job⚓️

03/01/2019
Quick, quality service at a reasonable price.
Brought my wife's vehicle in for regular periodic maintenance. The service was quick and professional and the price was relatively painless. It is so nice to have a trustworthy alternative to going to the dealer.

CL
Christina L.
Santa Clarita, CA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Christina said that she really likes the place. She is a repeat customer, as is her family. They have been good to her and she keeps coming back, as a result.

LL

SUZAN D.
Valencia, CA
02/27/2019
Honest and reliable
I can always trust Dave and his staff to give me an honest appraisal of what my car needs. They never try to upsell you. They do a great job!

HH
Heath H.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Heath said he had a wonderful experience at the business. He stated the staff was very honest and had great follow through. They told him his vehicle would be ready at 2, and they had it done at 1:30.

LR
LISA R.
Castaic, CA
Lexus ES 350
02/22/2019
Honest, friendly auto shop
Dave Reeves auto is always so efficient. They tell you what you need or do not need. Reasonable prices, Honest. They have never tried to sell me extra maintenance. Been going for years. As soon as my warranty runs out from the dealership dealer, off to Reeves. I would highly recommend them.

Sean H.
Glendale, CA
Volkswagen Passat
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business was great. The service was made easy, and they fixed his vehicle.

Joe K.
Newhall, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff gave fast and knowledgeable service.

NM
Nick M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the facility had a fast turnaround time.

TR
TAMIR R.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Buick Enclave
02/08/2019
Honest people!
These guys check my car and were honest to tell me that nothing is needed at this time and didn't ask for anything. Beautiful! Good people!