2010 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.8620662/5Overall Rating 2.8620662/5rating 2.8620662rating 2.8620662rating 2.8620662
Overall Rating 1.82759/5rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759rating 1.82759

2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/16/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
ANDREW IS ALWAYS EXCELLENT. MECHANIC DAVID ALSO EXCELLENT!

SI
Sarah I.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, good srvice!
Everything went smoothly. As usual, everyone very nice and helpful. Exterior detail was done very well, thanks!

RP
Rene P.
Kennesaw, GA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I did not have an appointment to an oil change,but,i waited and not for too long, costumer service was excellent, very happy with the service.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/14/2018

Megan W.
Scam
Sales associate Drew Fleming was vague when explaining whether or not my car was covered under warrantee over the phone. "Diagnostics will only be covered under warranty if work is completed in house" I was told. After inspection I was informed that there was sludge found in the engine, that the engine needed to be replaced, and that it was unsafe to drive. Then I was quoted 6600 dollars for a new engine and that it would not be covered under warranty because I had failed to change the oil regularly. I was a little shell shocked to say the least but came to my senses and decided to get a second opinion. I was over due for an oil change but it hadn't been that long. I instructed the service associate to fill the oil so that I could take the car to a mechanic that I know personally (my brother in-law). I drove the vehicle that was "unsafe to drive" to my brother in-laws shop and had no issues, noises, or lights. After popping the hood he noticed that Rick Case Hyundai had failed to replace the oil cap and informed me that if I had driven any further without it I could have caused serious damage to the engine. Upon running a diagnostics he found none of the codes that were reported by Drew Fleming and explained to me that either they cleared the codes or that they were fictitious from the get go. He found nothing wrong with the engine (other than the missing oil cap) and I've been driving it ever since without issue.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your input; We are looking into the issues at this time.

Awesome Service!
Everytime I have been in here, Andrew has been so helpful! They took care of my routine maintenance and replaced my antenna cover with no issues. They’re always nice and quick!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service and trust
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/12/2018

Good Service
My advisor was busy so another advisor assisted at check-in. He was very friendly and and prompt. He had very good customer service qualities.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/11/2018

Jitendrakumar S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra

GP
Gina P.
Georgia
Great Customer Service...
Great Customer Service.. Andrew is very helpful explains everything in detail before work is done. Always feel satisfied with work that is being done.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Saved me Some Money!
I went to a trusted mechanic who was going to change a part that didn't need changing. When I brought my car to Rick Case he heard the noise and said exactly what the problem was and saved me $500!! Thank you!
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/10/2018

TH
Thomas H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Honest asessment
Not just “hey, let’s guess at what’s wrong, bolt on a part and hope for the best” but an honest assessment.

Thanks Andrew.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Andrew, our service manager
Andrew has been our service manager for years and has always provided congenial & very good recommendations about what is needed and what is NOT needed at the time. Thank you Andrew.

Richard M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Communication, not so much
I received several calls from the sales department trying to get me to trade my car, while making several inquires as to when my car would finally be repaired. I would have preferred a timely update now and again.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Reliable service at a great price. Have used Rick Case Hyundai since moving to Georgia two years ago. Service has been prompt and courteous. Oil change service is a good value at this dealership.

Kyle B.
Service plan improvement
I was very disappointed when the service guy came to me with two dirty filters. They definitely needed to be changed. They should have been included in my service plan I purchased when I bought the car last year.

Bryan B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast Service!
I came in a bit earlier than my set appointment but the guy at the desk was able to squeeze me in for my car service. They even offered me a loaner car for my convenience (which I declined because I knew they were going to be quick)!

Janice T.
great service
Andrew and Jason went the distance to help me. Most appreciative.
STEVE P., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Roswell responded on 07/05/2018

WB
William B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great job
Great Job

James R.
Personalized Service
As usual, Mr. Steadman of Rick Case, took personal responsibility is expediting service to my Sonata. The problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired, getting me back on the road.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I purchased two Santa Fe’s from this dealership and have had them serviced here since 2010. Andrew Steadman is the most professional, friendly and thoughtful service rep I’ve ever worked with. Thank you!!