Jd W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/19/2018 Category: Service
JD said they do a pretty good job.

Cindy S.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was great but the price was a bit high.
Jeff P. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 04/23/2018

Cindy,
  Sorry you feel as though our price was bit high, so I have looked into this price again to assure you we gave you the best price for the product you got.
Parts was an A/C Delco product (GM Original equipemt) Alternator and the serpentine belt is a Gates belt and I rechecked the labor and the parts and actually is the best price, the only way I thought we could beat the price would be with a aftermarket alternator, and we use quality parts here. We even exchanged your battery for you at no additional charge because that was bought at a GM dealer and we was able to warranty that for you as well and that was a A/C Delco Battery, so I am sorry you feel as though the price was high but did want to explain the total cost for all repairs made and what parts was used to make a quality and worry free repair. If you have any concerns please let me know Jeff @ Riley and Sons Auto Care.
Thank you for taking the time for taking the survey which allows us to better serve our customers.

Karen S.
Markleville, IN
Lincoln MKZ
09/05/2017
I would return
I received a call from Riley and Sons about my review to discuss my concerns. They were extremely kind and apologetic. The work they did on my car looks wonderful and the follow through is very much appreciated. I would return and recommend them to my friends and family.

09/05/2017
lots of confusion
I have used this company many times for various cars. In the past the process was usually pretty painless. This time we went through over 6 weeks of confused phone calls about replacing a mirror. I came in to drop my car once after arranging a ride and a car for the day and they opened the part once I got their and it was the wrong mirror. Again after a couple weeks of phone calls that contained incorrect information I dropped the car off again and when I returned to pick it up the amount that was quoted to me went up by $100. While Rick tried to discuss why this all happened with me it was an extremely unpleasant experience. The work came out beautifully and Rick did have my car cleaned for the delay. Despite the inconvenience i still might refer them as the work has always been done well, I would warn anyone i referred to them that they can change the price on the quote and charge more once the project is completed without any notice which makes me very uncomfortable.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 09/06/2017

Karen,

I want to apologize for all of the inconveniences that you have had with this particular experience. We take our customer service very seriously and we want all of our customers to have a great experience. We should not have taken as long as we did with our communication on the mirror and the discussion should have taken place on the additional cost before we finished the repair. I assure you this is not how we do business. I hope with our discussion that we have gained your confidence in our business again.

Thanks,

Chris

Jordan F.
Indiana
Saturn Sky
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said this business detailed his vehicle for him.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said they did a good job repairing his vehicle but they returned it much dirtier than when he took it in. There was grease on his vehicle.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Jordan

I am glad to hear we did a good job repairing your vehicle. I want to apologize that we got your car dirty in the process of the repair. We do our very best not to distrub our customers contents, or get our customers vehicles dirty in the repair process. I hope with the car detail that we have scheduled for you Wednesday will make up for the inconvenience that you have had.

Thanks,

Chris

David B.
Indiana
06/24/2017 Category: Service
David said the overall experience was average but he would recommend this business.

PS
Paul S.
Carmel, IN
GMC Terrain
01/20/2017 Category: Service
Paul said it was okay but they had a problem communicating with him. When he went to pick up his vehicle, it was at a different location and the office hours were wrong. This mistake caused him more money for his rental.

MT
Melissa T.
Saturn Aura
10/02/2016
Problem resolved
Jeff called and rectified the overlook from the previous servicing

10/02/2016
Not everything was done to my car that I thought was going to be done.
I left my car for the day for a new rim, oil change and tire balancing. My son picked it up in the afternoon not realizing what was supposed to have been done on my car. The rim was replaced. The bill said they balanced the tires, but the air in the tires was all off, ranging from 27 to 36. Obviously, that was not checked, so the car still pulls to the right. Oil was never changed. Not sure if Rick still works there, but he always made sure my car had the best care. I did not see him this day.
Jeff P. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 10/03/2016

Melissa, Thanks for taking the time do our survey,
I am sorry that this visit we did not get all of the work done to your vehicle as requested, just let me know what day is going to be good for you to bring it back or a day that we  can come and get it and then return it back to you to get the service work done.   Looking forward to hearing from you.

FB
Fred B.
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Fred said this business was suppose to diagnose the problem. They tried something to see if it would work and it did not work but he still had to pay for it.

ET
Ethan T.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/16/2016 Category: Service
Ethan said this business had excellent customer service, but he was shocked on how high their prices are.

KD
Kim D.
Nissan Maxima
03/14/2016 Category: Service
Kim said the people are nice at the business. She had problems with her recent repairs. She would still recommend them but not for the repairs that were recently made.

Shawn M.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Shawn said this business is expensive.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 12/02/2015

Shawn, we are sorry that we will unable to meet your price point.  Unfortunately sometimes there are unforeseeable items that come up during a repair.  We try our best to price each job according to repair request of each customer.  Thank you for your business and your comments.

LT
Leonard T.
Middletown, IN
Chevrolet Cavalier
12/19/2014
Oops!
Sorry to say but lil blue has extensive problems, and now being in Florida, minimal means for correction. 1) no charge on A/C system-none! HOT AIR! 2) a loose motor mount bolt-so far.? 3) steering wheel play is waaay excessive! :-O Continuing to observe and note as more miles are attained. BAD NEWS! but you ask...
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 12/29/2014

Mr. Turner: I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you are dealing with.  It is always our goal to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied.  Our warranties extend to wherever you are in the U.S.  My service manager will be contacting you to resolve any concerns that you may have.  Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly if necessary. 765-649-4902.  I will be following up with my staff on this matter to make sure that all items are addressed.

Dave Driggers - Co-Owner.

Steve W.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Steve said this business has good service but the towing was expensive.

Mike B.
Fortville, IN
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Mike said the business figured out his electrical problem, but did not fix his tire that was flat. The people seemed really nice.