Karen S.
Markleville, IN
Lincoln MKZ
09/05/2017
I would return
I received a call from Riley and Sons about my review to discuss my concerns. They were extremely kind and apologetic. The work they did on my car looks wonderful and the follow through is very much appreciated. I would return and recommend them to my friends and family.

09/05/2017
lots of confusion
I have used this company many times for various cars. In the past the process was usually pretty painless. This time we went through over 6 weeks of confused phone calls about replacing a mirror. I came in to drop my car once after arranging a ride and a car for the day and they opened the part once I got their and it was the wrong mirror. Again after a couple weeks of phone calls that contained incorrect information I dropped the car off again and when I returned to pick it up the amount that was quoted to me went up by $100. While Rick tried to discuss why this all happened with me it was an extremely unpleasant experience. The work came out beautifully and Rick did have my car cleaned for the delay. Despite the inconvenience i still might refer them as the work has always been done well, I would warn anyone i referred to them that they can change the price on the quote and charge more once the project is completed without any notice which makes me very uncomfortable.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 09/06/2017

Karen,

I want to apologize for all of the inconveniences that you have had with this particular experience. We take our customer service very seriously and we want all of our customers to have a great experience. We should not have taken as long as we did with our communication on the mirror and the discussion should have taken place on the additional cost before we finished the repair. I assure you this is not how we do business. I hope with our discussion that we have gained your confidence in our business again.

Thanks,

Chris

Jordan F.
Indiana
Saturn Sky
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said this business detailed his vehicle for him.

08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said they did a good job repairing his vehicle but they returned it much dirtier than when he took it in. There was grease on his vehicle.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 08/28/2017

Jordan

I am glad to hear we did a good job repairing your vehicle. I want to apologize that we got your car dirty in the process of the repair. We do our very best not to distrub our customers contents, or get our customers vehicles dirty in the repair process. I hope with the car detail that we have scheduled for you Wednesday will make up for the inconvenience that you have had.

Thanks,

Chris

CV
Cody V.
Lapel, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2017
Issues resolved
Although my first experience with Jeff at the Pendleton Riley and sons was very poor, the regional manager stepped in and resolved my issues in a friendly and professional manner.

06/02/2017
Awful service, poor results
Brought my car in to be diagnosed, and told the employee (Jeff) that I was going to do the work myself, when I went to pick up my car and the diagnostics the same employee (Jeff) seemed upset that I wasn't having them do the work and was down right insulting. He refused to give me all the information about what was wrong with my car stating that he wasn't going to tell me everything wrong with it because they weren't doing the work. Worst service experience ever.
Dave D. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 06/06/2017

Cody,

I wanted to apologize for the experience that you had at our location. I assure you, we take our customer service very seriously and we want to make sure all of our customers are very satisfied. I am glad when I spoke to your father in person that we were able to resolve the issues that you had at our location. I hope with the information we were able to retrieve for you it will help you with your repairs. I wanted to thank you for your business and understanding.  I hope that we can take care of all your future repairs.

MT
Melissa T.
Saturn Aura
10/02/2016
Problem resolved
Jeff called and rectified the overlook from the previous servicing

10/02/2016
Not everything was done to my car that I thought was going to be done.
I left my car for the day for a new rim, oil change and tire balancing. My son picked it up in the afternoon not realizing what was supposed to have been done on my car. The rim was replaced. The bill said they balanced the tires, but the air in the tires was all off, ranging from 27 to 36. Obviously, that was not checked, so the car still pulls to the right. Oil was never changed. Not sure if Rick still works there, but he always made sure my car had the best care. I did not see him this day.
Jeff P. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 10/03/2016

Melissa, Thanks for taking the time do our survey,
I am sorry that this visit we did not get all of the work done to your vehicle as requested, just let me know what day is going to be good for you to bring it back or a day that we  can come and get it and then return it back to you to get the service work done.   Looking forward to hearing from you.

Carla C.
Ingalls, IN
Chevrolet Silverado
01/20/2016
They really care about customer satisfaction!
Jeff called and explained the procedures in detail, and I understand now that mechanical issues can overlap even if 1 problem is repaired. Another mechanical issue can easuly come about as a result of the prior problem.

01/20/2016
Worked for 2 days, then engine would not start again. After spending $300.00, but nice people.
Truck would not start. Rotor and cap were replaced. They also recommended new battery which I bought. Truck started for 2 days, then went dead again. Have found out it needs a new starter. Meanwhile, could not get to work. Could not jump it w/ cables to bring it back.
Jeff P. from Riley & Sons Auto Care responded on 01/21/2016

Carla , Thank you for the response here at Riley and Sons we want all of our customers 100% satisfied.
We work at having people trust us and want us to work on and fix their vehicles .
As with our conversation this morning and talking in detail with you just let us know how we can assist you.
Thank you again for taking the time for our survey.

LH
Leroy H.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Leroy said the service and staff at this facility are very good.

DA
Darin A.
Anderson, IN
01/17/2020
Efficient, reliable, reasonable
We’ve been taking our vehicles to Riley & Sons for many years and have always been pleased with their work. It’s always reliable and done as efficiently as possible. This time was no exception. We’d been having issues with the battery; they tested it and determined it needed to be replaced, but they also asked to keep the car for a couple extra days to ensure there weren’t any other problems. We really appreciate having a great maintenance shop close to home!

MF
Mike F.
Markleville, IN
Lincoln LS
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business has always been really helpful to him. He said he trusts them more than others not to charge him more money.

DA
Doug A.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Doug said this business did everything he asked them to do.

LN
Lorri N.
Acura MDX
01/06/2020
great service .
When I took my car in I was greeted by Jeff.. I was given an estimate for the work to be done on my car.. He explained everything to me so I could understand LOL :-). The service was wonderful and quick.. All the service guys I met and worked with were friendly .. I would recommend Riley and Sons anytime to have repairs done on your car.. Fair and Honest company to work with !
Thanks Jeff and Team :-)

KD
Kent D.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Amanda. She said they have been pleased with the service. She said they have received good customer service.

Amy B.
Middletown, IN
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/13/2019
Great shops
Since moving to Indiana I have been delighted with the service and friendliness of Riley & Sons. I have a Subaru which is not a very common car here and was very happy to find a shop that would take such good care of my Subie. Thanks to all you folks.

Robert S.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business gave him excellent care excellent service.

TN
Tonya N.
Greenfield, IN
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Tonya said it took awhile for this business to fix her vehicle because of the make and model. She said they did a wonderful job and everything turned out good. She added she wanted to thank the staff.

James D.
Lapel, IN
11/29/2019 Category: Service
James said he has always had a real good experience with them.