BA
Bruce A.
11/04/2020
Peace of Mind
What I want from an auto care place is peace of mind. I want to be able to trust the people and the work they’re doing on my car. This is what I’ve found at Riley & Sons. They’re courteous, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I’m like everyone else, I don’t like the cost of repairing my car but it has to be done. So, I’d rather have it done at a place like Riley’s.

JE
Josh E.
Mc Cordsville, IN
11/03/2020
Quick turn around on Oil Change
Got an oil change for the first time with Riley & Sons, and am happy with the quick turn around and price.

Honda Civic Coupe
11/02/2020
Peace of Mind

JI
Jim I.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/20/2020
Great customer service and fair prices supported by quality workmanship
I felt like they truly cared about me as a valued customer and provided quality work at a fair price.

HR
Harvey R.
Anderson, IN
Chevrolet S-10
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Harvey said they always do a good job and it is the only place he'll go.

James D.
Lapel, IN
10/17/2020 Category: Service
James said he is really happy with their service. They have treated him very well for quite some time.

VC
Veronica C.
Nissan Armada
10/16/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, quick
Amazing job quickly fixing my heat! The gentlemen were able to get my vehicle diagnosed and fixed the same day! They also spent time doing research on one of my other issues that 3 other dealerships/repair ships could not find! I’ll be back!!!

CG
Charles G.
Honda Ridgeline
10/15/2020
Great servicr
Have been there several times for maintenance and repair of a 2008 ridgeline.
Fair pricing and good communication. Last visit I got the best and worst repair costs and it ended up being the lowest so no gouging

WR
William R.
Markleville, IN
10/13/2020
Always great, dependable, and friendly service.

Ann B.
Noblesville, IN
Mazda CX-9
10/08/2020
Convenient and professional!
I called last minute for an oil change and was very pleased that R&S would try to work me in between appointments if I left it all day. Jeff was thorough and kind. I’ll be back!!

Alexandria, IN
10/06/2020
Their accounting Lady is awesome!!! The guys are ok too!!
Squeezed me in last minute for an oil change

DK
David K.
10/02/2020
Excellent, As Always
Competent, Timely, Friendly, Knowledgeable. Great job again, as always!

WG
William G.
09/25/2020
No surprises..
repaired as estimated. Timely service. Professional. Nice clean well kept facilities.

GP
Greg P.
Mc Cordsville, IN
09/23/2020
the people
awesome job as always definitely nobody but riley's!

BK
Becky K.
Anderson, IN
Honda Civic Cpe
09/23/2020
The customer service was excellent
They were very friendly and were able to get my car in right away and back to me the same day.

Displaying 1 Review