Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Review for Rodeo Hyundai

Jim L.
Surprise, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service at Rodeo in Surprise, Az.
Started with me service advisor, Rigoberto Delgado. The ultimate professional. He checked me in, said it would take approx. 1 hour and 20 min. Right at about an hour he found me and said the service was completed, car was washed, multi point inspection, and all he needed was a signature. That's the way to run a service department. Great job, Rigoberto.
ANTONIO C. from Rodeo Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Jim, I wanted to reach out to you and thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. We work really hard to offer the best service in the best possible environment, I am very happy to see that reflected on your last visit. I made sure my team received the recognition they deserved.  Our team here at Rodeo Hyundai appreciates your feedback as well as your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future and earn a 5 star rating!

-Antonio Clara