Jonathan B.
Lincoln MKX
11/14/2018
Great clean organized
Very professional team of very qualified mechanics, they take their time to explain the issue and what will be done to fix it. Also they stand behind their work .

Richard H.
Hartford, CT
11/09/2018
Same day service!
They took my car in without an appointment and fixed it same day!

AC

MK
Melanie K.
Newington, CT
10/12/2018
I was updated about my cars status frequently and the staff seemed helpful and honest with their recommendations. Repairs were done very quickly!

BR
Brad R.
Amston, CT
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/03/2018
Power Steering Rack Replacement
I have used Roggi's for my last 3 service needs, and will continue to go to them.
I have a 1998 Mitsu 3000GT, which has over 300,000 miles. So, naturally there are things from time to time that need repair or replacement. Roggi's has top-notch mechanics who do the work quickly and
meticulously. My last service was to replace the power steering rack and tie rod ends. The work done was impeccable, and the car drives like it just came off the assembly line! I couldn't be happier!

SG
Shani G.
Crowley, TX
Volvo XC90
09/26/2018
College mom
Roggies has serviced at least two vehicles for our son who is in college in CT. They have been timely and responsive to my questions from TX. I am thankful for the referral give to us two years ago to Roggies.

Sherry H.
Volvo S40
09/11/2018
Feels like family!
Roggi's values of trust, honesty ,care and quality work are the reasons I always come back for service.
Sherry

KW
Kristy W.
Bristol, CT
09/04/2018
I have been taking my car to Roggi's for several years and no matter what type of repair has been done the service is always excellent and their prices are fair. I can truly attest to that statement as my car has required major repairs over the years! Henry and Wayne are professional, friendly and their skill set for repairing foreign cars is first rate. I would never consider taking my car anywhere else, even for just an oil change!

Bloomfield, CT
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/02/2018
Easy to work with
Henry made the prices very smooth. With little notice, he was able to service my car and even dropped me off downtown to work and have coffee at Starbucks while waiting. Two thumbs up!

Jeanne D.
Glastonbury, CT
Acura MDX
08/31/2018
Roggi’s
Convenient to my office, always accommodating, friendly. I like the atmosphere.

Glastonbury, CT
Land Rover LR2
08/15/2018
Fast reliable service
When I have an issue with my car, Roggi’s diagnoses the problem, gets back to me quickly and fixes the problem at a fair price.

GB
Gerald (Gib) B.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2018
Terrific and responsible service
The Roggi's team is highly capable and efficient, cost-conscious too. I appreciate the follow-up phone call and desire to ensure - when it happens and usually well down' the road (literally), you'll be a repeat customer.

New York, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
05/22/2018
Saving Me A Potential Headache?
Great communication with Henry as he did a pre-purchase inspection on a vehicle I was interested in purchasing.

For the most part he found the car to be in great running condition with no cosmetic damage, yet he found a minor issue (with the potential to be a bigger issue, but he could not take the parts apart to find out) with the vehicle.

After I got the final report I related the issue to the dealership. After 4 days of the dealership not contacting me back with any updates about what Henry found, that was enough for me make an informative decision not to buy the car.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

It was our pleasure. We were happy to provide you with as much detailed information necessary to make the best decision. Thank you for your business.

Jo Anne P.
Cromwell, CT
05/22/2018
Roggi’s Auto
Roggi’s can always be counted on to provide exemplary vehicle maintenance, repair, customer service with honesty and professionalism. Over the past 25 years I have never considered taking my vehicles to any other company except Roggi’s. The walls of Roggi’s are covered with awards validating their long term extraordinary service here in Connecticut.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you, Jo Anne. We strive to be consistant as you know. We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business!

David C.
Morristown, NJ
05/19/2018
Great Customer Service
My son is attending the University of Hartford and had two wheels stolen off his car. We live in NJ and I contacted Henry to get the car off the street and get it to his shop. He took care of everything!! Got the tow truck, I got the wheels and tires and he installed everything, checked out the car to make sure it was safe. It was all done over the phone and the car came out great. If I lived in the area Roggi's would be the only shop I would use. The facility is first class, gated so the cars are safe and the staff is attentive and courteous and the rates are competitive. I can't thank them enough for helping me. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

PB
Patty B.
West Simsbury, CT
Subaru Legacy
05/10/2018
Service is always timely and complete
Each time I need to bring in "Iris", my car, she is taken great care of. all of the issues were addressed and she feels wonderful. No worrisome noises, drives perfectly. Once again, Wayne and Henry, thank you.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

We appreciate you trusting us with your "Iris". We strive to take great care of her when she comes to visit.

Jonathan L.
Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz E300
04/28/2018
Outstanding Service and Attention to Details
I've been a Mercedes and BMW fanatic for more than 30 years. Six years ago I discovered Roggi's through a friend who also drove classic German cars. Not only was I surprised by how reasonable Roggi's cost for services were, but I soon discovered how badly the Mercedes dealership had taken advantage of me over the years. Furthermore, I now get to speak with the guys doing the work under the hood of my cars so I truly know what needs to be done and what does not.

If you purchase your high line German cars and and plan on keeping them a long time then Roggi's is one of the best choices you can make.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your repeat business. Our technicians take lots of pride in their knowledge and work on vehicles. Thanks for the great review.

LR
Lynn R.
04/27/2018
Roggis gets it... great customer service
Roggis does what they say they will. We trust their diagnosis and recommendation... and we appreciate their flexibility and genuine desire to provide a great experience. It is very valuable to find individuals and businesses that you want to work with...Roggis is one of those finds.
Henry R. from Roggi's Auto Service responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you fo the great review, Lynn. We strive to make cars and people happy and appreciate your repeat business.

TV
Tyler V.
04/20/2018
Fantastic Results
What a professional organization! They saw me on short notice, diagnosed my car, explained in detail its problems (and their concerns), outlined a plan of action, set my expectations from a pricing and completion standpoint, and delivered my vehicle for less than the estimate and in a much shorter time than expected. What's more, they now have me on an automated service plan so that I can get routine maintenance done before new problems arise. Couldn't be happier with the work they did or the performance of the car. This is what service should be about!

Randy C.
Windsor, CT
04/17/2018
Look no Further!
We've been taking our cars there for the past 10 years, Always professional, up front about what needs to be done and how much the repair(s) would cost. They've also always worked within our budget and we still get exceptional service. Shout out to Paul who works at the front desk, explains things thoroughly and very patiently.