Roggi's Auto Service

Sherry H. on 10/07/2017
"honest service"
I was recently at a crossroads with choosing between investing in my 2010 s40 volvo r design turbo manual transmission (last year a manual was made) and trading it in for a newer model. I was referred to Roggi's by Jack Lyons of Lyons Automotive in West Hartford who spoke very highly of the quality and honesty of Roggi's work. I was given a fair estimate for the cost of fixing (really refurbishing my volvo) and provided with a loaner. Not only was the work done to the highest of standards, when another problem was uncovered, they treated me with the utmost kindness regarding additional pricing. I felt that Roggi's Auto Service treated my care as if it was one of their own. I would happily recommend servicing anyone's car at Roggi's.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 08:04 PM
Linda S. on 10/07/2017
"always good service"
We like Roggi's because they are prompt and honest
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 12:52 PM
Sam P. on 09/01/2017
"Great Service"
Roggi's performed work on my car that turned out to involve more than what was expected. They kept me informed of their progress and didn't return the car until everything was running correctly.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 05:28 AM
Kim G. on 08/30/2017
"Fantastic service, no unnecessary work done, honest people and good, fair prices! "
Highly recommend to anyone, especially those who have had a hard time finding an honorable mechanic. I have recommended Roggi's to many friends and they have ended up staying with them also. Great proximity to Hartford workers and they offer curbside service. You can't go wrong with them
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 09:50 AM
Robyn P. on 08/28/2017
"The best! "
These folks are the best! A million thank you's!! Fast, honest, affordable, and friendly!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 08:26 PM
Larry H. on 08/25/2017
"Trusted partner"
I thoroughly enjoy having Roggi's as a trusted partner. 2 days before returning to college my daughter shows me a missing chunk of rubber on one of her tires, she has no idea how that happened. ;).

Frank and Henry to the rescue. I called early the next morning and asked if she could have some. Frank said, "send her in, we'll see what we can do." I love hat I can just send my daughter there alone and have no worries - I know they will treat her with respect and the right thing will get done. Fast forward to the end of the day - of course my daughter gave me no updates - and I ask my daughter if she was able to have the tire issue addressed. She tells me, "yes, no issues, new tire is on. It's great walking in there. It's like Frank and Henry are my cousins or uncles."
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017 06:17 AM
Jeanne D. on 08/24/2017
"5 stars "
Always great service, I take my car nowhere else
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 350SDL
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 05:48 AM
Doug B. on 08/19/2017
"Emissions work on an Audi"
I have a high miliage car that requires a lot of work to get the check engine light off.

They gave me a fair quote to get the job done I recommend them but I will never buy another Audi.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:54 AM
Henry R. at Roggi's Auto Service responded on 08/22/2017

Doug, thanks for the review!! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Cheryl C. on 08/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best Service Ever"
For the last 7 years my car has been serviced by Roggis always I've received excellent service, fair pricing and flexibility in scheduling. Recently I got a nail in my tire and it was unsafe to drive. But because of the excellent service of Frank at Roggis a replacement tire was brought to the location me at Carmax the two organizations got me back on the road late on a Friday no doubt! Thanks Frank and Roggis for always going the extra mile!
Review Created: 08/17/2017 07:20 AM
Henry R. at Roggi's Auto Service responded on 08/22/2017

Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to review us!

Ellen S. on 08/11/2017
"Very professional . "
I went there for the first time. What was I waiting for? Very professional . Recommended service . They even washed my car when they were done. Great mechanics.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:52 PM
Paul S. on 08/11/2017
"Everthing done right and at the promised time"
Thanks for your service.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 06:27 PM
Lynn R. on 08/10/2017
"They always go the extra mile"
Thank you again Roggi's for providing the service...and service experience... that I have come to rely on. I am confident in the repairs, and appreciate the fact that my questions and concerns are important. Thank you Wayne and Henry
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 06:09 AM
Sharon P. on 07/27/2017
"Roggi's is a very good place to bring your car for service!!"
I've been going to Roggi's for quite a few years. Wayne is VERY NICE and HONEST!!! They tell you what's wrong with your car before they work on it and help you make very wise decisions. It's good to go to a place where you can leave and not wonder if they are going to try to scam you. They were very knowledgeable about my car, even when I told them what was wrong with it before they look at it. Thank God for Roggi's!!!!
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:23 AM
Lenworth J. on 07/15/2017
"car ad tire service"
Excellent service. Very prompt. Courteous professional and friendly.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLS63 S AMG
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 03:27 AM
Mark D. on 07/13/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Brought my beat up old Subaru to Roggi's for some long overdue maintenance and they were very helpful explaining all the problems with the car. They also worked with me to keep the cost of the work within my budget. I highly recommend Roggi's to anyone needing good honest reliable auto service.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 05:36 AM
Bob F. on 07/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fair - Fast - Thorough and Competent"
I was first referred to Roggi's several years ago by my local mechanic - who sees the word "hybrid' in a vehicle name and throws his arms up in panic. One of my repairs over the years actually did involve the hybrid control system, but others have been simpler - most recently a water pump replacement and diagnostic/repair work on the ignition system. The work is done right - double checked - priced fairly - and the customer is kept in the loop at every step along the way. The office crew is friendly and competent - a pleasure to deal with. Their string of "Best of" awards haven't come from ballot box stuffing. They've been earned.

I recommend Roggi's without any hesitation.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:03 PM
Alan C. on 07/04/2017
"A long day"
I brought my car in for a technical check as required for a high speed driving school. The result was uneventful except for new wiper blades. A mile or so after I left the car overheated and I limped back to Roggi's. They found that the expansion tank had cracked open. This required a new tank, hoses and thermostat. When finished, they were not satisfied with the cooling and detected inadequate fan speed. (No high speed.) they loaned me a car and the next morning installed a new fan assembly with its controller.
These were expensive and time-consuming. However, when I came back with that broken tank Roggi's got right to work on it as if I were the only customer they had that afternoon. As I have noticed in the past, they are very fussy and saw the additional problem with the fan.
If one owns a nice car like a BMW and wants it to be in top condition especially as it ages or is driven hard, I would recommend Roggi's. They seem to get it done right. They like to replace anything marginal, which not everyone may like, depending on how long you want to keep your car. This level of care is not cheap.
Overall, Roggi's provides very good service for highly engineered cars whose owners care about their driving machines.
Vehicle: BMW 328Ci
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 10:34 AM
Kevin T. on 06/29/2017
"Great mechanics, fast, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, and very good customer service"
I've been using Roggi's for years on a variety of cars: old, new, foreign, and domestic. These guys are the best.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 09:22 AM
Mary Alice Moore L. on 06/27/2017
"Service"
Excellent service. Personnel are excellent in communicating with the owner to discuss work plan and repairs.
Vehicle: BMW 535xi