LC
Lynne C.
West Granby, CT
04/24/2019
Friendly, Awesome Service
Thank you for your continued excellent service and friendly atmosphere.

GB
George B.
Saab 9-3
04/19/2019
Expertise and customer service
Quick assessment of the problem and timely repair. The customer service is great. Wayne and Henry picked me up from my home when my car was ready. Paul behind the desk really knows his stuff and always gives me a straight answer.

PR
Paul R.
South Windsor, CT
Kia Sorento
04/01/2019
auto repair
Roggi"s did a excellent job on my car repair, from the time I entered there building I was treated with respect and honesty , will continue to use there service and will recommend them. Great Job

03/29/2019
honda
great service as always . trusted and professional

Acura MDX
03/29/2019
Outstanding servicd
Stellar service is a staple at Roggi’s. They know their customers as well as they know how to service cars. They never upsell and are extremely knowledgeable. I have been a customer for years and wouldn’t dream of going elsewhere.

Jason L.
03/27/2019
Excellent communication. Execution, service
Extremely organized, process driven, and in the business to exceed customer expectations. Henry, Paul and the crew exude class, professionalism while tailoring the options to your budget and comfort. They made it seamless to me in partnering with my extended warranty company and I appreciated that they swiftly managed what can be a cumbersome experience with these companies. This team accomplished what BMW dealerships could not which was a fair and reasonable diagnosis and resolution. I strongly recommend Roggis. There’s a clear reason the online reviews are so consistently strong! It’s a drive for excellence.

AD
Anne D.
Jeep Patriot
03/20/2019
Family business -- always a pleasure. Guaranteed best in class service
Family business -- always a pleasure. Guaranteed best in class service.

BV
Bill V.
Glastonbury, CT
03/14/2019
Vincelette Audi A4 repair
Henry was easy to work with and communicated along the way for a more involved repair. I felt confident that Roggi's knew what they were doing and they helped my wife and I out during a challenging time.(2 cars with problems)
Henry in particular was responsive, accommodating and did a few things that other car repair shops wouldn't do. (Drop car off, wash car, tow car) The whole experience impressed me and I wish we had been referred to Roggi's year's ago. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or anyone who needs car repair.

James L.
Hartford, ct
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/03/2019
TRUSTWORTHY
Great service as always an appreciate the honesty,Most of all is the friendliness you guys exude

LJ

Lynne C.
West Granby, CT
02/28/2019
Awesome Service!!
Henry, Wayne and crew are the best! Fast turnaround, honest, friendly and just all around good people.

Joe C.
Newington, CT
02/27/2019
Awesome Service!
Awesome service, very accommodating, always keeping me posted on any repair update and very timely process! 5 out of 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

TK
Tom K.
01/31/2019
Responsive, fair, straightforward , good people
Very positive experience!

Thomas B.
Hartford, CT
Jeep Commander
01/13/2019
mechanics
reliable knowledgeable fair price helpful

Joanne L.
Subaru Legacy
01/09/2019
Professionalism, courtesy
Prompt, friendly staff, very professional and I trust the thorough work/service on my car. And I love the Gevalia coffee!!

Unionville, CT
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/20/2018
Customer Service
It was my first time in the shop. They took me in and got me out same day plus gave me a loaner. They kept me abreast of developments on my vehicle every step of the way and worked with me to make an informed selection on absolutely critical repairs. In addition, the rep was extremely very cordial and honored a new customer discount of 10% when I requested it. So far my car rides very smooth and I’m satisfied with the service I received.

Jonathan B.
Lincoln MKX
11/14/2018
Great clean organized
Very professional team of very qualified mechanics, they take their time to explain the issue and what will be done to fix it. Also they stand behind their work .

Richard H.
Hartford, CT
11/09/2018
Same day service!
They took my car in without an appointment and fixed it same day!

AC

MK
Melanie K.
Newington, CT
10/12/2018
I was updated about my cars status frequently and the staff seemed helpful and honest with their recommendations. Repairs were done very quickly!