AW
Adam W.
Inglewood, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Adam said they are always very professional. He left his vehicle for a couple days at the business and they gave him a lender car.

BZ
BAYLI Z.
08/07/2020
Friendly, Helpful, and Fast
Steve and the team at Rony's Car Pros were super friendly and helpful, and fixed everything with my car in a timely manner! Steve even got a good deal on some parts I needed, which was hugely appreciated. I will definitely be back for all my future car needs.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 08/26/2020

We sincerely appreciate your time and kind words about Steve & the whole staff. It is our pleasure to meet and hopefully exceed our customers' expectations, and will always try to get good deals for our clients whenever we can!

Stephen M.
Santa Monica, CA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said the service was great.

AG
ARNOLD G.
Toyota Venza
07/24/2020
Honest team at Rony's Car Pros
The staff at Rony's Car Pro are professional and most of all honest. They took their time in analyzing my Toyota Venza which I bought in with an electrical power steering issue. Hopefully the initial repair/adjustments has resolved the issue. I plan on having Rony's team service my other vehicles when warranted.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 08/26/2020

Arnold, thank you for bringin us your Venza. We strive to find the diagnostic answers other places just won't. Glad we resolved your issue and hope to have you back for your next vehicle needs.

Honda Fit
07/15/2020
Tire Repair
Very helpful, honest and safe.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros responded on 08/26/2020

Patty, thank you for the kind review. We are glad you had a great experience with us.

AQ
Alan Q.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that they have great service.

MA
MOE A.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
06/25/2020
Good honest folks
Rony and his crew have been serving our business and personal vehicles for years. They have provided us with great quality work, reasonable pricing and have been completely transparent and honest in every experience we have had.

06/24/2020
Always efficient and professional
Steve and the techs at Rony's on Washington continue the same great service I've had for the past 21 years with seven different cars. It's great knowing that even during the coronapocalypse that you can count on getting reliable service for your vehicles.
Thanks Rony!

AJ
Adele J.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Adele said they have done a great job every time, they're very nice, helpful, and she's very satisfied.

LD
LAURA D.
06/12/2020
Quick and very reasonable service
Steve had me come in to get a quote. Turned out to be a loose hose! No charge. Nice

JEFF M.
Santa Monica, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/10/2020
Great communication, quality work.
Brought car in for oil leak, they were very careful with diagnostics and methodical in determining what was the cause.

TZ
TODD Z.
Jeep Liberty
06/09/2020
Outstanding experience
This is my second time going to Rony’s and once again, I am very happy with my experience there. Steve is awesome, really helpful and friendly.

JASON G.
Acura RDX
06/02/2020
Employees & pricing
The employees are responsible and kind. They do great work and their pricing is competitive. You're in good hands at Rony's!

DAVE / JOSH R.
Toyota Prius c
05/29/2020
5/28 visit to Rony's
Pleasant, efficient, on time, work as promised

James C.
Venice, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/29/2020 Category: Service
James said they were really quick, super available and it was a super easy in and out.