Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
Honda Accord Coupe
02/09/2019
I had an appointment and found I needed a battery before I went in for a different vehicle, and asked if I could get it replaced before my appointment. I was taken immediately, and out the door with plenty of time, to get the other vehicle back for the appointment.

Chrysler Concorde
02/02/2019
Fantastic place
Bryan and Andrew have never let me down. There mechanics are the best. I have been coming here for years with all of my vehicles.

DOUG S.
01/24/2019
Battery Replacement
Received a free installation coupon which saved me $60.00....

Osseo, MN
Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/19/2019
Completed job quickly.
When they shut off the radio and the headlights, they should return everything as they found it when job is complete.

KAYETTE M.
Albertville, MN
01/13/2019
Battery Needed
I needed a new car battery. I got in the same day i called. I was happy. New battery!

AP
ANGELIQUE P.
01/13/2019
Loyal customer
I’ve been taking my vehicle here for about 4 years. They let me know when things are wrong. Take good care of my ride.

JIM/MIKE B.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/11/2019
Always receive good service
I always get good service at tires plus.

Pontiac G6
01/06/2019
Fantastic service
Fantastic service again. Bryan you have a great team.

Ford Flex
01/02/2019
Friendly and fair
Trustworthy place.

Elk River, MN
Scion xB
01/01/2019
Just cannot fix tire pressure issue
I have returned my vehicle many times because tire pressure monitor continues to come on. Most recent the monitor was replaced. Still doing the same thing. The tire is new, it is losing air...why can't this be fixed? The tire before it did the same thing. I've taken to Rogers and Otsego; neither shop comes up with permanent solution. This is time-consuming and frustrating! I expect a shop that specializes in all things tires to do better than this.

Cameron H.
South Haven, MN
12/29/2018
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I brought a set of rims and tires into the shop and asked them to grease my front end and check my alignment when i picked my truck up the right rear tire was flat come to find out the tpms sensor is leaking(apparently they dont double check there work ) they didnt even offer me new seals for the existing tpms they greased the front end but wiped grease everywhere and when I asked about the alignment they told me it was visually checked apparently they have some sort of super eyesight at tiresplus so by the time I figure all this out its Saturday and I'm 45 mins away at home now im supposed to drive there and pay for the seals that should have been offered the first time around but this is my fault because I bought used rims and tires? Maybe we should start checking seals and doing our jobs before you push the blame off on a customer

BE
BRUCE E.
Hanover, MN
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
12/21/2018
We switched to Tires Plus in Rogers after a road breakdown that proved this place offers excellent service at reasonable prices. We left dealer service for Tires Plus and haven't looked back.

BE
BRUCE E.
Hanover, MN
12/19/2018
We switched to Rogers Tires Plus from local auto dealers service because of the excellent service and affordable prices.

Zimmerman, MN
Nissan Murano
12/13/2018
Disappointed
Chose tires plus as they offer tire rotation along with oil change. When I dropped my vehicle off I requested that they check on a slow leak in one of my tires. When I picked up the vehicle they failed to rotate my tires or follow through with even checking the air pressure in the tires as my tire pressure light was on. There are so many choices on this basic service that I will be choosing someone else to service my vehicle.

Albertville, MN
07/22/2018
Went in for oil change. Pleased with service.

Chrysler Concorde
07/22/2018
Best in the business
Fantastic job done in a timely manner. Bryan and Andrew thank you for continuing great service. You guys are the best.

ROBERT S.
Saint Michael, MN
07/20/2018
A Plus for Tires Plus
This Team was on time and professional. Easy to continue working with WiFi in the waiting room.

Pontiac G6
06/15/2018
Sales staff
The entire staff is great. I bring all of my vehicles here. They have always treated me fantastic. I will continue to bring all of my vehicles here.
Thank you to Bryan and Alex.

TOM S.
Saint Michael, MN
GMC Yukon XL
05/29/2018
Service was done as soon as I arrived, which was 15 minutes early. Technician showed me hoses that were starting to leak and recommended what should be done and when..

JO P.
05/27/2018
I'm always treated with great respect. I am 81 years old and that means a lot!
They always go the extra mile to make sure everything is done to my satisfaction.