Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Albertville, MN
07/22/2018
Went in for oil change. Pleased with service.

BT
BRIAN T.
Dayton, MN
Chrysler Concorde
07/22/2018
Best in the business
Fantastic job done in a timely manner. Bryan and Andrew thank you for continuing great service. You guys are the best.

ROBERT S.
Saint Michael, MN
07/20/2018
A Plus for Tires Plus
This Team was on time and professional. Easy to continue working with WiFi in the waiting room.

BT
BRIAN T.
Dayton, MN
Pontiac G6
06/15/2018
Sales staff
The entire staff is great. I bring all of my vehicles here. They have always treated me fantastic. I will continue to bring all of my vehicles here.
Thank you to Bryan and Alex.

TOM S.
Saint Michael, MN
GMC Yukon XL
05/29/2018
Service was done as soon as I arrived, which was 15 minutes early. Technician showed me hoses that were starting to leak and recommended what should be done and when..

JO P.
05/27/2018
I'm always treated with great respect. I am 81 years old and that means a lot!
They always go the extra mile to make sure everything is done to my satisfaction.

MIKE R.
GMC Envoy
02/27/2018
Helped me on short notice
I was running errands the other day and my battery light came on. I was right by Tires Plus and they replaced my battery on the spot without an appointment. The staff was friendly and very willing to help. It saved the day since I needed to travel out of town the very next day.

EG

SN
SANDY N.
Otsego, MN
02/02/2018
I have always had courteous service
No complaints. Service has been completed to my satisfaction. Nice that extra services needed are mentioned.

CHAR/JAMES W.
01/19/2018
Window Washer issue
No muss, no fuss

CHAR/JAMES W.
01/11/2018
Fast service, accurate repair
I was able to get an appointment quickly and the work was completed promptly and done well.

PG
PATRICK G.
Buffalo, MN
Ford Transit Connect
01/11/2018
Patrickguzman
They took care of me right away fast and friendly service

DOUG S.
01/07/2018
Professional Service and in a timely manner
Had a slow leaking tire. Fixed in record time and I was on my way....

REBECCA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/01/2018
Unsatisfactory Revieww
The person who checked me in was basically rude and impatient. When I got my car back, the passenger seat and dash were filthy with dried mud and dirt (assuming it happened when they changed the cabin air filter.) It took an hour longer than anticipated and I didn't even get a reminder sticker in my car.

Careless sloppy service. First time ever at that location.

I wouldn't recommend that location right now. I'm not sure if the same person who checked me in, also serviced my car, but it was sub par service.

LL
LEON L.
Ford Five Hundred
12/30/2017
Local and attentive
As a local resident, it’s been great to develop a relationship near me that continues to exceed my high expectations when servicing my vehicles.

DOUG S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2017
I asked to lnflate my ties to 30psi it wasn’t done
They did not reset oil life after my oil change.
Salesman was kind of rude.

MIKE L.
Albertville, MN
12/19/2017
My appointment
They guys that work here are very easy to work with and make every appointment go really smooth .

PP
PAT/KEN P.
Zimmerman, MN
12/14/2017
Not so happy.
I called yesterday for an 11:30 appt today and asked if it would be possible to get an oil change during my lunch hour. I was assured it was. I dropped my car off at 11:30 and went to lunch. While in the restaurant I received a call my car was almost but they noticed it needed a cabin filter, I told them to go ahead and replace it. I returned at 12:25 and my car was still on the hoist and no one was working on it. I waited 10 minutes then asked when it would be done. He went out to the shop and got someone working on it and then told me it would be 10 minutes more. It is now 12:45 and I am already 15 minutes getting back to work. I ended up getting my car at 12:55and was 1/2 hour late back to work. One and a half hours for an oil change seems like more time than necessary. I am not happy with this poor service.

ES
EDDIE S.
Zimmerman, MN
12/06/2017
Overall good
I had an appointment, for an oil change, and tire rotation, and was told it would be a 45 minute to an hour wait; they also needed to check the vehicle for an air leak . I bought my tires with the roadside service from them, and was still charged an additional $20.00 to re-seat the rim. Over all it was a good experience, but I felt I was ripped off for the tire that was leaking when I go no where else for my tires.

CHARLES S.