Shorty's Bear Safety Service Inc.

LW
Lori W.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/10/2015
Truck
Shorty's does a great job working on my old truck.

EE
Emilio E.
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Emilio said the service at this business was pretty good.

V
Valued Customer
08/29/2015
Thank you!
This pas week you changed the oil in one of my vehicles and (much more importantly) you helped my wife figure out what was wrong with her truck. I sincerely appreciate the effort and the work. Thank you!

CG
Cecil G.
08/24/2015
great customer service
great communication throughout the process. didnt try to find more things wrong than what was really wrong like a lot of repair shops do

TH
Todd H.
Chevrolet Forward Control
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Todd said he was very satisfied with this business.

Donna W.
08/13/2015
Service was prompt and courteous.
My driver side window was not working all the time. I called " A Dealership" to have it checked. The call was never returned. Shorty's Bear took my truck into service, called me with a quote, and fixed the problem in one day. I am a Shorty's Bear customer. With a happy face

CP
Charles P.
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Charles said this experience was great.

Donna W.
Nissan Titan
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Donna said this business was able to schedule her in, but then she had to cancel. She rescheduled with this facility, got her vehicle in and they got the work done in one day. Overall, she was very pleased with them and she plans on being a returning customer.

Joni P.
08/07/2015
people are friendly. .prompt...courteous. good workm
Work was done in a timely manner. Vehicle returned clean.

Col. William J. W.
08/07/2015
Courtesy/Professional Service
Super as ALWAYS!!!

TP
Thomas P.
Mclean, TX
08/05/2015
Professional, courteous, and time efficient service.
2nd time I've used the guys in Amarillo, and twice I've been 100% satisfied. When I leave, I don't question if my truck is fixed, or if it's fixed right. I'm completely comfortable, and at ease when they say it's finished.

GK
Galen K.
08/03/2015
Great c/s, all the techs and personnel are interested in the customers delima
Pricing, timeliness, and letting one know what is done and why is great (even letting the cust. Know that a particular maint. Request is not needed at this time. It comes down to honesty and integrity. Gale Killion

Sharon M.
07/30/2015
Dependable, hard working staff
Repair was a roller coaster ride because of the age of the vehicle. William and Ron stayed on the job and got it done.

Mike D.
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said they are honest, capable and try to do the best.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/19/2015
Honest & Dependable
We've been using Shorty's Bear for at least 15 years - my wife's family has been using them for over 20. We trust Danny and his crew to be honest and upfront with us and have never felt like they have ripped us off or taken advantage of us. They've stood behind their work many times, fixing problems under warranty that we expected to pay for.