Silverdale Transmission

Richard G. on 04/13/2018
"Very clear communication, highest quality work, and a fair price"
Got a bunch of big repairs to my Jeep done here and I'm 100% satisfied with Silverdale Transmission. The communication was very clear through emails and text messages. The job they did was amazing - they even did some aftermarket parts installation for me in addition to my repair, and the price was very fair. My favorite part was how they emailed me pictures of all of the inspected parts. I will definitely consider them in the future.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 08:08 PM
Chris T. on 04/12/2018
Chris said everything is running great. Renee was great to work with and she really knew her stuff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Review Created: 04/12/2018
Jean V. on 04/12/2018
Jean said this business towed her vehicle to their facility and then gave her a ride home. They worked on it the next day and let her know everything that was wrong with it. They were courteous and pleasant. The service was a little pricey but her vehicle runs smoothly. They didn't take long to fix it, she had her vehicle back in a day and a half.
Vehicle: Jaguar S-TYPE
Review Created: 04/12/2018
Darrick J. on 04/11/2018
"Saved me in a nightmare situation with my car!!!"
I had taken my car to a shop to have a misfiring problem diagnosed and fixed. I had done a little work on my own, but nothing had solved my issue yet. They were a major chain, so I expected them to be overpriced. However, I didn't have any other nearby options at the time and they were reputable enough that I didn't feel I needed to question their judgement. They decided my PCM was the problem, but they were going to over charge me for the part and labor, plus the couldn't complete the work. I would have had to tow the car to a dealership afterwards and pay them to complete the job. I decided to find a different option. The car ended up completely breaking down before I could get it in the shop. I had it taken to Silverdale Transmission at this point. They got the car to start again and replaced the PCM for me. When that didn't work, they did a diagnostic and found the real problem. I would have had them do this first, but I had already paid for a professional diagnosis and I didn't have reason to doubt it at the time. Silverdale Transmission found the real problem and got my car back in running shape. Turns out, the new coil pack I had purchased and installed just happened to be bad and that's why it didn't solve the problem when I installed it weeks before. The other shop should have caught this easily, but they ended up having me spend a lot of money and time without a car to fix the wrong thing. I intend to bring my car to Silverdale Transmission from here on out.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:47 AM
Mike R. on 04/11/2018
Mike said the staff were thorough and did not do things that were unnecessary.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Matthew P. on 04/10/2018
Matthew said the cost of the service was high but the work was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Cab
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Dustin B. on 04/05/2018
"Honest and excellent service. "
I was referred here even though I live out our town.
This place exceeded my expectations and I will only be coming here despite the travel time. Thank you!!!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Review Created: 04/05/2018 08:49 PM
Anthony G. on 04/05/2018
Anthony said the employees made things easy.
Vehicle: Saturn SC 3dr
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Rob D. on 04/04/2018
"superlative service"
My Mini Cooper got locked in third gear, and I took it to two shops who charged me hundreds of dollars to tell me they couldn't fix it. Then I took it to Silverdale Transmissions & Automotive, and even though it was later described as one of the most vexing puzzles they'd ever encountered, Mike and his intrepid team of car sleuths figured out the core of the problem and got me up and running again. I was amazed at how thoroughly they communicated what was happening at every step, and how fair they were in what they charged me. I wish more businesses were run that way. Thanks for your focus and integrity, and for fixing my car!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 07:52 PM
Patricia B. on 04/03/2018
Patricia said she recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Travis D. on 04/03/2018
Travis said the employees were very friendly, helpful and straightforward. They also allowed him to ask all of the questions he wanted.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018
Monte M. on 04/01/2018
"don't stop at 1 opinion"
Was told $4500-5000 to repair diagnosed "torque converter shudder" of transmission. Got another quote of $5366 for a remanufactured transmission from a different shop. Then I talked to someone who actually knew and understood Honda transmissions. He said there was about a 20 percent chance dirty transmission fluid was causing the shudder. Replaced the transmission fluid myself for $33 in about 10 minutes and problem was solved. Draw your own conclusions... Have to admit I did get some useful info out of the 30 point inspection performed.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 10:46 AM
Vickie M. on 03/27/2018
Vickie said the employees do a super job, they seem to be very honest and are awesome to work with. She is extremely happy with the service.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018
Dave M. on 03/27/2018
Dave said that he got what he wanted and everything got fixed the way it was supposed to be.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018
Joe R. on 03/26/2018
Joe said this business was very thorough, reasonably fast and they do a good job. He likes Rene and the services he receives.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Alexia K. on 03/26/2018
Alexia said this she was happy with this business.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Justin M. on 03/26/2018
Justin said the employees are friendly and quick.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Greg V. on 03/22/2018
"Customer service was great"
Customer service was great, they answered all of my questions. Time will tell about the work they did.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Review Created: 03/22/2018 06:19 AM
Virgil R. on 03/19/2018
Virgil said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018
Leah L. on 03/13/2018
Leah said she had a particularly good experience with Rene, the front desk receptionist. She was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. She is happy with work this business did, and they did it in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty