Juanita C.
09/16/2020
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Job well done! Our Jeep runs perfect now! It had alot of issue's and Silverdale Transmission fixed all of them. Thank you

PW
Paul W.
Mazda B2600i
09/11/2020
B2600 transmission rebuild
They took my transmission and found some pretty hard to get parts. A minor problem with it caused me to bring it back. They removed it and fixed it again at no further cost to me. Excellent customer service and they stand by their work.

Rick G.
Bremerton, WA
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Rick said his visit was very good. The staff was pretty hones and did not try to sell him other things.

LF
Lorenzo F.
Suquamish, WA
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the staff gave him constant updates on the job and they did it in a timely manner.

JJ
Jerald J.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Jerald said they did the work he needed done.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Jerald, thanks for using our services and for giving us a 5 star review.

KP
Kevin P.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said everything went smoothly and they were very good about getting him in quickly, for repairs.

Kevin, we greatly appreciate your business.

ME
Mark E.
Seabeck, WA
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he's been going there for years, they do a great job.

Mark, you have been a great customer over the years and appreciate the trust you put into our team of experts.

Silverdale, WA
Mercury Mountaineer
08/27/2020
Great
Although I could not afford for them to fix my dumpster fire Mercury Mountaineer who's tranny decided to crash, the men were able to offer sound advice for a reasonable-ish price. The turnaround was very impressive as I basically showed up in the late afternoon and I picked it up the following afternoon. They also threw in a second opinion, tranny was confirmed trashed, and checked out everything else to ensure there was not anything else wrong. Dont buy Mountaineers, these guys are great.

I am happy to hear you were pleased with the care we provided in repairing your vehicle.  We definitely strive to get customers their vehicles back as quickly as possible and also ensure their safety.

Joshua A.
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said they have been incredibly helpful with everything that's been going on with his vehicle.

Thanks Joshua for taking time to leave us a review.  We appreciate the 5 star review as we strive to make every customer's experience a positive one.

GM
Greg M.
Belfair, WA
07/11/2020
Honesty, clear information of issue
I took my 2007 3500HD into this shop because I'd only heard great things from other customers. I had a sound during shifting. Took it to dealer three times for this issue and they never were able to duplicate the sound. As usual the sound always happened as I drove the truck off the dealer lot (beyond frustrating). I called this shop and immediately it was like when can you bring it in. I took the truck in the next day, they jumped right on the diagnosis, reproduced the sound and literally there was no obvious sign that the transmission needed to be taken apart. So after checking fluid, the pan, the filter. there were ne signs of issues so they replaced filter, fluid and gasket and pan. I was prepared for a total rebuild and Paul and the tech said no. On the way home the truck felt so good better than when I bought it and I always have had regular maintenance sooner than later for this truck. I just want to say thank you for the honesty and curtesy you all showed me. Paul thanks for keeping me in the loop for every step of the process. I know of no other shop or dealer in the area as through as Silverdale Transmission.

TC
Tim C.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/01/2020
2001 Pathfinder
We are long time customers of Silverdale Trans/Auto. We have experienced issues we damage created by resident squirrels and dash lights were flashing. We dropped the SUV for the day. We were charged $125.00 for the initial "office call", $15.00 for a burned out running light bulb, and $62.50 for the labour to replace said bulb for a gran total of $236.13.

Additionally not one employee, including the front counter clerk was wearing a mask ( when I asked he said the ear loop had broken). Upon arrival to home, we thoroughly disinfected our vehicle and then ourselves.

We are not happy. We will not return.

FA
Francisco A.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Francisco said the service was good.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.  Is there anything we could have done better to get a 5-Star Review?  We are always open to customer feedback on how we can improve.

Jacob S.
Winnemucca, NV
06/24/2020
Customer Service
These guys have been amazing to work with. They explain their whole troubleshooting process so you can understand what went wrong and how they have to fix it. They always contacted me when something changed. Great customer service. Paul was transparent with all the options he recommended and explained what each would do. Thank you guys again for the fix up.

Jacob, thanks for the awesome review!  Paul is our newest addition to the Silverdale team and brings years of automotive customer service skills to our shop

BW
Brian W.
Washington
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is very good at giving estimates. They are up-front and have good communication and customer service skills.

Thanks Brian for the positive feedback regarding what we did well.  Hope to see you again!

GH
Greg H.
Bremerton, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he doesn't think the staff detected the problem.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 06/19/2020

Greg, feel free to give me a call to discuss your concerns about your vehicle.  We definitely want to take care of the issue.