HF
Hiedi F.
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Hiedi said they have been going there for years. They give great service.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 02/14/2021

Thanks for the 5 Star Review Heidi. We appreciate your business.

KC
Kerry C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2021
I’m quite happy with the service my truck received. They had to find the problem since it only happened at certain times. They were able to diagnose and fix the problem. They kept me updated as they could on it’s progress. Now It drives like new! Thank you for the great service!

Thank you Kerry for leaving the Silverdale team this awesome review. We greatly appreciate it!

KD
Kyle D.
Port Orchard, WA
Lincoln Aviator
01/23/2021
They love their customers and it shows.
Mike and the team really listened to what I needed to get done and show Ed they cared when I said I was in a judge. I was not up-sold on additional services. They did what I asked of them, nothing more, nothing less. I will 100% recommend to anyone who needs/wants work done to their car.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/28/2021

Kyle, thanks for your business and for recommending Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive to others. We greatly appreciate your review.

GK
Glenn K.
01/17/2021
Excellent service as always
I’ve never been disappointed with the service I have received here. From the friendly staff, the dedication to quality customer service, all at a reasonable price I have no problem recommending them for all your automotive nee.

Glenn, I'm a bit slow in responding to this awesome review. Thank you so much!

KP
Ken P.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Ken said that they knew what they were talking about. They didn't just blow smoke like at some of the other places he went to. They didn't try to pad the bill and he appreciates the great job. He has another vehicle he'll be bringing in soon.

Thank you Ken for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us 5 stars. We appreciate you and your business!

MK
Michael K.
Dodge Sprinter
01/11/2021
Great service at Silverdale Transmission
Called with what I thought was an obscure issue with a 17 year old transmission. Not only did they know all about it, they offered prompt service. I brought the vehicle in and within a few hours they had it fixed for exactly the price the bid it at. Great customer service.

Michael, I'm a bit slow in responding to your review but nonetheless wanted to say thank you. The team here at Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive appreciates your business. Thank you!

Rick M.
Port Orchard, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/06/2021
Customer service is outstanding and professional
Professional advice, customer service and friendly. Prices were great and speedy service.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/10/2021

Rick, thank you for the great review. The Silverdale team greatly appreciates your business and recommendation.

GS
Gustavo S.
GMC Yukon XL
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Edgar. He said besides his transmission, they took care of a problem with a wheel bearing. He is really happy that they took care of everything for him.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for recommending our services.

Ryan B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was excellent. They had good communication and good customer service.

We greatly appreciate the 5-star review!

EP
Ed P.
11/21/2020
Great work.
Great work.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 11/22/2020

Thanks Ed for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your business.

Ben B.
Gig Harbor, WA
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Ben said everything's working good.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks Ben for the 5 Star Review!  We greatly appreciate your business.

Jekhari L.
Jeep Cherokee
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Jekhari said the business's employees did what they said they would do in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost.

Jekhari, I'm glad the Silverdale team met your expectations.  Thanks for leaving us this review!

AV
Atalia V.
Nissan Murano
11/16/2020
Amazing staff & great quality work.
Mike was the guy who worked with me he took his time to explain my cars situation and what they could do. He was very honest and helpful. Great prices. Worked around my schedule as well regarding when they could have my car done. Would definitely recommend this place I’ve been to other places in town and this was by far the best.

Thanks Atalia for recommending us to others!

HF
Heidi F.
11/06/2020
Great folks!
Was driving with my kids in a van I had just bought it started overheating, when I took it there they quickly found the main problem was just a new cap needed, which they sent me next door to the parts store. And didn't charge me because it was such a quick easy fix. So I had my broken down truck towed there and got it fixed up, very reasonable prices, friendly staff!

Heid, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dan S.
Kingston, WA
GMC Pickup
10/22/2020
Business based on honesty and quality
Was anticipating a large repair bill, but was not the case at all. Instead of getting a replacement clutch, my truck just needed the hydraulics bled. No high pressure to get repair done and Mike gives you several different options to get all your repairs done. Will be returning for future repairs already discussed
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

Thanks Dan for the awesome review and for choosing Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive.