Ryan B.
Silverdale, WA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was excellent. They had good communication and good customer service.

EP
Ed P.
11/21/2020
Great work.
Great work.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 11/22/2020

Thanks Ed for the 5 Star Review.  We appreciate your business.

Ben B.
Gig Harbor, WA
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Ben said everything's working good.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks Ben for the 5 Star Review!  We greatly appreciate your business.

Jekhari L.
Jeep Cherokee
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Jekhari said the business's employees did what they said they would do in a timely manner and for a reasonable cost.

Jekhari, I'm glad the Silverdale team met your expectations.  Thanks for leaving us this review!

AV
Atalia V.
Nissan Murano
11/16/2020
Amazing staff & great quality work.
Mike was the guy who worked with me he took his time to explain my cars situation and what they could do. He was very honest and helpful. Great prices. Worked around my schedule as well regarding when they could have my car done. Would definitely recommend this place I’ve been to other places in town and this was by far the best.

Thanks Atalia for recommending us to others!

HF
Heidi F.
11/06/2020
Great folks!
Was driving with my kids in a van I had just bought it started overheating, when I took it there they quickly found the main problem was just a new cap needed, which they sent me next door to the parts store. And didn't charge me because it was such a quick easy fix. So I had my broken down truck towed there and got it fixed up, very reasonable prices, friendly staff!

Heid, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dan S.
Kingston, WA
GMC Pickup
10/22/2020
Business based on honesty and quality
Was anticipating a large repair bill, but was not the case at all. Instead of getting a replacement clutch, my truck just needed the hydraulics bled. No high pressure to get repair done and Mike gives you several different options to get all your repairs done. Will be returning for future repairs already discussed
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 10/30/2020

Thanks Dan for the awesome review and for choosing Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive.

PA
Paul A.
GMC Suburban
10/21/2020
They listened to me!
I had an unknown transmission problem and not a lot of money to spend. I needed to know if the truck could be kept or sold at a loss because it wouldn’t be worth much to sell with bad transmission. They followed my budget and got me rolling again.

Thanks Paul for taking the time to leave us this review!

Juan H.
HUMMER H2
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Juan said they're really good and he likes what they do.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 10/13/2020

It was a pleasure working on your H2.  We appreciate your business and the 5 Star Review!

SF
Seth F.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Seth said honestly schedule wasn't maintained and the end result had to be redone quality first wasn't maintained but despite the customer service was excellent.

Seth thank you for your honest feedback.  We are always looking for ways to improve our service and this review does exactly that.  Thank you for your business!

RD
Ralph D.
Suquamish, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said that they were quick and efficient

Glad our team of experts were able to get you and your vehicle taken care of!

Brock B.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Brock said they are great

Our friendly, reliable staff is fully prepared to tackle all your automotive diagnostics and repair concerns with speed and efficiency. At Silverale Transmissions & Automotive we use the latest diagnostic equipment to give your car the most accurate and effective service it deserves.

Jim L.
Silverdale, WA
10/01/2020
Local Business With Great Service
For the past 15 years, Silverdale Transmission has done an excellent job of maintaining our vehicles.
Couldn’t be Happier to have a local company we can trust to take care of us.
Thank you.

Thanks Jim for your kind words and business.  Silverdale Transmissions & Automotive has been around for a long time and we greatly appreciate loyal customers like yourself.

Juanita C.
Port Orchard, WA
09/16/2020
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Job well done! Our Jeep runs perfect now! It had alot of issue's and Silverdale Transmission fixed all of them. Thank you
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 09/29/2020

Wow, thanks for the great review.  We truly appreciate your business and recommendation!

PW
Paul W.
Mazda B2600i
09/11/2020
B2600 transmission rebuild
They took my transmission and found some pretty hard to get parts. A minor problem with it caused me to bring it back. They removed it and fixed it again at no further cost to me. Excellent customer service and they stand by their work.

Thanks Paul for the 5 Star Review.  I'm sorry to hear you had to bring it back so we could fix a minor issue as we know your time is valuable.  Thank you for your business!