Jacob B.
Nissan Frontier
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the technician that he dealt with is a very nice guy and knew what he was talking about. He had a good knowledge of what the problem was, advised and gave options and he appreciated that. So he has nothing but good things to say.

Mike W.
Dodge Dakota
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawn. She said it took quite a few days to get the vehicle back.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/14/2019

Depending on how much work needs to be done, it may take a few days to get your car back in working shape. Thanks for your honest review!

EZ
Evan Z.
Hansville, WA
04/08/2019
Very knoledgable and trustworthy
I have a 25 year old Dodge 2500 work truck with some miles on it. They took care of the trans and transfer case for a reasonable price and got me back to work. I have and will continue to refer them to friends and family.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/14/2019

Thank you so much for the review Evan! Your recommendation means the world to us. Come back any time!

WG
Wendi G.
Port Orchard, WA
Hyundai Tucson
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Wendi said she would recommend this business for service.

Thanks Wendi!

Mazda MPV
03/31/2019
High Price
They never worked on my car as expected. Very highly priced for a simple diagnosis which could have been included.
No service was done yet charged me for diagnosis. Not helpful.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your review. Our diagnostic prices are the same for everyone, regardless of if you decide to get your car serviced by us or not. We are sorry that there was miscommunication about that!

KG
Ken G.
GMC Pickup
03/31/2019
Outstanding prompt service at a reasonable price......
Being a small business owner i rely on my truck to tow my trailers...so when my trans mission in my truck lost reverse, i freaked out.... silverdale transmission fixed my truck in less then a week below original estimated cost.... this was huge for me and my company.. thanks mike and crew for an excellent experience....

Seabeck, WA
Dodge Caravan
03/29/2019
Dead transmission made new again
The crew at Silverdale Tramsnission did a thorough vehicle inspection to identify potential maintenance issues and diagnosed the problems with my failed transmission. Once we agreed on what problems would be addressed, the got to work. This would be a 5 star review if they could have been quicker completing the repairs as they had professional training scheduled that impacted the work flow. The end result is that I have a properly running transmission and new steering linkages that really improved my vehicle’s handling. They have a very professional welcoming staff. Thanks to Sarah for keeping me up to speed on their progress.

Ford Contour
03/27/2019
Friendly quick quality service
They do their absolute best. If you work with them to make it easy they will work with you to make it easy.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your review! We try to be our very best for our amazing customers!

BJ
Beth J.
Port Townsend, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Beth said the staff was very helpful.

Thank you so much Beth!

Seattle, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2019
The communication
I really appreciate the ongoing communication and service.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you so much! We love keeping our customers updated throughout the repair process!

Jon S.
Seabeck, WA
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the service was good.

Thank you Jon!

RF
Randy F.
Bremerton, WA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
03/01/2019
Quality work and information
It was a routine diagnostic check and i learned a lot about a vehicle i was not fimiliar with. Not only did i learn what was wrong with my car but they found a few other issues that i would not have known about until it was too late.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 03/17/2019

Thanks Randy! We love our technology that allows us to keep our customers updated throughout the repair process. Hope to see you again!

Stephen S.
Kingston, WA
02/28/2019
Thank you.
Great customer service and quality work. These guys do the job right and I never feel like I have to check in. Very organized.
A bit expensive though.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 03/17/2019

Thank you Stephen! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

RF
Randy F.
Poulsbo, WA
02/27/2019
Honest efficient service
When you find a auto repair shop you can trust, (which we all need ), it can take the stress out of taking your car to get repaired. I discovered Silverdale Transmission about a year ago. I had taken our bmw 328i in to be evaluated because another shop feared our transmission was slipping. They were able to pinpoint the problem to a misfiring spark plug! Whew , you can imagine our relief! I have taken the car back for its regular oil change since, and the do a 30 point inspection on all functions of your vehicle. They even send you pictures to your email.. Sarah is very professional and has worked in the auto field for years. Do not hesitate to bring your vehicle here.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 03/17/2019

Wow, thank you so much Randy! Your thoughtful words are very appreciated. Please come by and see us any time!

FA
Francisco A.
Port Orchard, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Francisco said the service was excellent.

Thanks Francisco!

FB
Fredereik B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Fredereik said when the business was doing his transmission, he asked for them to install the ply wheel that he purchased but they didn't do it.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 03/17/2019

We appreciate the honest feedback Fredereik. We always do what we think is best for your vehicle!

CG
Claire G.
Grapeview, WA
02/20/2019
Transmission rebuild
I appreciate how helpful and courteous everyone is. I highly recommend Silverdale Transmission for any vehicle repair. Thank you Mike and Sarah!
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 02/22/2019

Our pleasure! Thank you for your recommendation to our business. We appreciate wonderful people like you!

NJ
Nate J.
Chevrolet Cab
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Nate said the staff had friendly service and great communication.

Thanks Nate!

Sonya S.
Ford Contour
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Sonya said that the business employees were very gracious to her. The young lady in the front was very nice as well, although there was some confusion about what was going on with her vehicle. In the end they told her that she would be better off getting a new vehicle then trying to repair the damage on her current one.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your thoughts Sonya!

DO
Darrell O.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/11/2019
Competent and efficient
This is my second time dealing with Silverdale Transmission. Both times they were good at what they did, took care of little side issues, and were totally fair. The first time, I bought a fixer up and they restored the engine to almost-like-new condition. It was a $5000 job that would have been much more at a couple other places I have dealt with. They even restored the interior as best they could. The second job was for wiring, something beyond my own skills. Again, excellent job.
Mike H., president from Silverdale Transmission responded on 02/22/2019

We appreicate your review Darrell! We truly enjoyed working on your fixer upper. Thank you for sharing your experience!