Mathew H.
Washington
Acura 3.2TL
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Mathew said the service was good.

Shawna C.
03/24/2020
Great work
Alway trust the work I'm getting here!! Trust the guys that work on my truck, and hope to keep coming back until my truck is all new and good internally. Thanks for keeping me safe in a not so new truck..
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 03/25/2020

Shawna, thanks for trusting our team of automotive experts with your truck and for leaving us this review.

Cassidy H.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Cassidy said this business was honest and up front.

Thank you for the 5-star review Cassidy.  Hope to see you the next time you need service.

Darrow C.
Toyota Celica Supra
03/11/2020
Warranty repair work
Initially went to them for service and was pleased. Recently experienced an issue with the part they worked on and went in to have it fixed. It was covered under their 2 year/24,000 mile warranty. The evaluated the part did the work and sent me on my way. Overall a very seamless process with no hint of objection or trying to blame the customer.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you Darrow for taking the time to provide us this review.  We take pride in backing our warranty and doing whatever we can to help our customers get back on the road as quickly as possible.  Hope to see you again!

JO
Jeff O.
Tacoma, WA
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he had to return to the business 7 times because of the issues with the injector. He trust them and they did get the service done. It did turn out to be quite an ordeal, and he spend over $5000 but Dustin was awesome, he worked with him and was patient and apologetic.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 03/05/2020

Jeff, thank you for your review!  I'm sorry you had to make several visits to our shop for the problem to be completely rectified.  In the 30 years I have spent in the automotive industry, I have seen repair times increase with the complexity of the modern vehicle.  I can assure you that as a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), our shop abides by a Code of Ethics.  Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are the ultimate goals for our shop so I'm glad you trust us with servicing your vehicle.

James H.
Seabeck, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
02/22/2020
A small town repair shop- that does the job right.
I have been taking my vehicles to Silverdale Transmission for the last 12 years. The staff both in the front office staff and mechanics in the Shop know their stuff. Never had to go back a second time to get work redone done that should have been done the first time. I have never had them try to sell me on a repair that didn't need doing. They are not inexpensive but more importantly they are honest and the work is done quickly and correctly. The place brings back memories of how of the old neighborhood shops I new before the dealers took over and you became just a number.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you James for the excellent review.  Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service they deserve. I've owned this shop for 25 years and completely understand what you mean when you reminisce about the "old neighborhood shops."

Marco W.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Marco said the service was awesome. He stated he appreciated that Dustin kept him up to date with what was happening and would confirm repairs being done. He stated that Tyler, who towed his vehicle, was also very nice and they all work well as a team.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  Because we value our customers, we work hard to provide the excellent service they deserve. I'm glad our Silverdale team was able to meet your expectations!

02/20/2020
tail lights
Had to do a rework

Tony M.
Seabeck, WA
02/19/2020
Worth it to have people who actually know what they are doing
I do not let just anybody work on my rigs and this shop came recommended from a friend and it was priced right and worth every penny. not only did they source the parts that I wanted for my application, but turn around time was very good too.

Best part is the front office isn't just an order taker and schedule maker, they also know their parts like a mechanic and make good recommendations. The service end provides images of the worn out parts so you can trust that if they are making recommended replacements or parts that are broken it's more than just " their word"

If ever i am in need of an overhaul on another transmission this would be the 1st place i called
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Thanks Tony for taking the time to leave us this awesome review.  We have a pretty extensive shop management system that allows our technicians to take pictures of wear and tear and any vehicle issues so our customers can see exactly what our mechanics have discovered.  It is a feature that allows us to provide top-notch customer service.

Bob S.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Joyce. She said this business got her vehicle working, no charges and no problems.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars!  We greatly appreciate your business.

Shawna C.
02/04/2020
Great work
Yet again another great visit. I really appreciate the hard work and help getting my truck in order. The staff is awesome and always helpful and nice.. appreciate all your help and will be seeing again for more work .
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 02/06/2020

Shawna, thanks for the great review!  The team at Silverdale Transmissions takes pride in their work and strive to provide a great customer experience.  Glad we met your expectations.

Ron B.
Gig Harbor, WA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the staff honored their warranty and did not charge him.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/22/2020

Ron, thank you for recommending Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive.  It is important to us that we provide our customers with peace of mind knowing that we stand behind our products covered by a warranty.

John R.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
John said the service is good.

We are glad to hear that the Silverdale team took good care of you and servicing your vehicle needs.  We will see you for your next service!

GB
Gage B.
South Salem, NY
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Gage said the business was very helpful to his situation and flexible to meeting his unique needs, stipulations and timeline as an active member in the military.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business.  See you next time!

terry B.
Mitsubishi Montero
12/30/2019
Made the old rig purr.
Short notice, great work.
Mike H., President from Silverdale Transmissions and Automotive responded on 01/06/2020

Glad you were happy with the service that my team provided you!