Marco W.
Chrysler 200
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Marco said he was really happy and pleased with the excellent service. It was a fun experience for him.

RD
Remarcus D.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ramarcus's wife. She said the business did a diagnostic and then said the vehicle was fixed. The vehicle broke down again in three hours. They charged another diagnostic and said it was fixed, again. After the third time, they had to buy a battery. She stated they think that the business took advantage of them and overcharged.

AG
Armando G.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
08/19/2018
Transmission experts and professionals!
After taking my vehicle to another establishment for an engine shuttering, they established I needed a new transmission to the cost of $7,500.00 plus tax! Even though I had no check engine light they claimed to have hooked it up to a diagnostic machine and the tranny needed replacing. I figured if it was truly the transmission why not take it to a specialist in transmissions? Silverdale Transmission took the vehicle and did a full 30 point inspection and provided a detailed report. They worked with me to explain the costs of the various issues they found and I never felt pressured into getting everything done, my pockets are only so deep! The main issue of the shuttering was due to dirty transmission fluid. A simple tranny fluid flush solved the issue I was having, $250 later and the car felt great! Thank you Silverdale Transmission!

08/17/2018
They know what they are doing
My 4runner has been in there quite a few times now. From a about to fail clutch, to a massive oil leak. They just recently repaired part of my emissions system and redid my breaks and calipers for me as well. They aren't pushy with service recommendations and always provide the information as to what is recommended and why. It has been a joy working with then each time I have had the time to bring my 4runner into them for repairs that I cannot do myself because I'm not strong enough to loosen something on my own

EH
Ed H.
08/15/2018
Fine people to work with.
I needed the truck back at a specific time and they did that for me. I also learned some things I needed to know about towing trailers. Great place to do business.

PA
Paul A.
Volvo XC90
08/15/2018
Friendly staff and fair price
The staff are really friendy(gina) and the mike (gen. Manager or owner). They are very informative and details about the work had been done to my car. One thing a love about this place is they will work with you on the work they done to your car and recommendation for a fair price. Thanks guys

PM
Pete M.
Port Orchard, WA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Pete said this business got him in, out, and on his way to his trip. They were probably 10 times faster than anyone else would have been.

Tom M.
Cle Elum, WA
Cadillac DeVille
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service was convenient.

JJ
Jared J.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jared said this business did a great job. They were very prompt, and kept him up to date with everything. It was a good experience.

Jeffery W.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the staff was nothing but helpful to him throughout the entire repair process. He couldn't ask for better service than what he received

Sandra S.
Tahuya, WA
07/28/2018
There in a pinch and very welcoming
I just drop in to schedule an appointment to check out my Jeep's Transmission. Everyone was very friendly and very determined to check out the Jeep right then since I don't come to town often and my drive there is about 40 miles one way. I really appreciate how my concerns became their concerns and all work was explained clearly. The 30 point check is wonderful for me, it allows me to get dangerous work done now and to schedule not so important work later.
I truly will be back!

MU
Michael U.
Washington
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this was the best facility he had ever been to. The mechanics were informative and transparent.

LW
Lucas W.
07/21/2018
Service and Quality
Absolutely pleases with their service. They built a performance transmission for my diesel truck. Fast turnaround. Like 1-2 days. And really quality work for a good price. They went above and beyond to take care of me and as such have gained a life long client. Thanks Silverdale Transmission!

AK
Ahmed K.
Washington
Honda Prelude
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Ahmed said the staff were great.

Alex S.
Mazda MPV
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff members at this business were friendly and they knew what they were doing.

AD
Anthony D.
Port Angeles, WA
Chevrolet
07/13/2018
Provided immediate repairs on my vehicle while out of town
While driving thru the parking lot in the Silverdale mall and going over a speed bump I dragged my vehicle's transmission selector rod and the car was stuck in second gear. I called Silverdale Transmission and even though it was within two hours of quitting time, they took my car in and performed a transmission service by removing and replacing the lower pan, fixed the shifter internal spring that had slipped out of the selector sprocket when I hit the speed bump. They went out of their way to get my vehicle in and get me back on the road so I could get back home about 70 miles away.

Kelly M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff did a very good thorough rundown of issues going on with the vehicle. He was just really impressed.

CT
Chris T.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said Rena was very knowledgeable and friendly. The overall staff was trustworthy.

JE
Jesse E.
Sequim, WA
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said so far the customer service has been great.

James L.
Port Ludlow, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/05/2018 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business.