CP
Corinne P.
Acura 3.2TL
03/28/2019
Servicing at Skyline Automotive
Skyline automotive is the most honest and reliable car repair shop I have found in years !! I reccomended them to my brother and he was very impressed as well !

AP
Al P.
03/27/2019
Thorough and Practical
Skyline is thorough in checking out your vehicle while letting you what needs to be done right away and what can wait. They are the best!

GL
Greg L.
Lake Tapps, WA
03/26/2019
2004 Ford Focus SVT
Always quick turnaround. Fair pricing.Does a good job explaining fixes.

NB
Noah B.
03/24/2019
Kind and flexible, will make you a priority
The two make a great and personable team. John’s service is always honest and helpful. Skyline will give 100% effort at minimum cost, and will not try to do unnecessary repairs to pull money from the costumer the way big dealerships are guilty of. I’ll keep coming back!

GH
Gary H.
Kia Rio
03/24/2019
Price...the caring and sharing of information about you car.
Takes the time to explain thing you need done. Price always seems fair. Work always done in a timely matter. Friendly and caring about your needs.

JQ
Jacquelyn Q.
Bonney Lake, WA
03/19/2019
Quick and helpful
I needed my battery replaced. Dropped by and they got me right in.

03/19/2019
Great shop
This is a truly one of the most honest shops I've been to in quite some time. He broken down everything that was wrong with my car which I havent had in quite some time and i go to shops alot. Very honest with the prices and reasonable. Just overall a great place to go to get your vehicle look at if it needs maintenance. Other than that and only reason i gave them a 4 instead of 5 is the wait. I had to wait about 3.5 hours . That i dont experience much with brake pads and other little minor things to fix. But still a great place and i would come back next time and just drop it off and swing by later.

FS
Farchung S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Farchung said she got great customer service.

GA
Gary A.
Federal Way, WA
03/16/2019
Very clean and organized facilitie so professional
Very , very pleased with there service and timely manner

Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019
I took my Suburban in to have a new water pump installed and even though they were busy, they worked me in, because I had to have it available the following day because my spouse had a medical procedure scheduled. They took very good care of my vehicle and me. They also took very good care of the other customers who came in while I was there. I also noticed how clean the garage and office were.

SA
Sara A.
Audi Q7
03/14/2019
Diesel SUV Oil Change
Like most people, I wanted to pay less for an oil change compared to paying dealer prices. I have a 2016 Audi Q7 TDI and wanted to find a reputable spot to get it serviced.
Setting the appointment was a breeze and the front desk person was very warm and inviting!
The oil change took 30ish min and within 45 min i was on my way!

DJ
Deanna J.
03/12/2019
Awesome, Reliable and Quality Service!
Last year I unfortunately experienced again ... another local business and/or mechanic provide poor, dishonest service. I then saw the raving reviews on-line for John Foth and Skyline Automotive. That is what convinced me to take my car to John and received nothing but stellar service since then. John is honest, thorough and will do what is the best service for your vehicle while doing the right thing for you as the customer. I do not trust anyone else to service my car and can honestly say I know an excellent mechanic in John. Thank you, John and Skyline Automotive!

LW
Lenny W.
03/06/2019
Feedback
Sent this via email, so this is a repeat. Just thought I would give you guys some feedback from my most recent visit. Not to create any problems or get anyone in trouble, just to let you know.

First, I appreciate your taking me in on Monday, March 4th. I made an appointment online (or thought I had) but there wasn’t any record of it. So when I dropped off my truck on Monday, I guess it was a surprise. I may have used the tool you provided incorrectly.

Second, Carol (sorry if I have her name wrong) asked me if I was there for any of the sub-estimates, and I said no, until she mentioned changing the transmission filter. Then I said “yes” to that and the fluid change. That wasn’t noted on the service order, and the service wasn’t performed.

Third, there was no reference on the invoice or service record of what I was bringing the truck in for in the first place. That was a leak from the driver’s side axle at the front U-Joint. It would be helpful to have a record of that - for both of us - in the service record.

Fourth, I picked up the truck after hours. The key was under the mat as I requested, but my truck wasn’t locked. I know that you guys aren’t responsible for contents inside vehicles, but I still had more than One thousand dollars of tools in the truck. Just an FYI to check next time. I admit to similar oversights as a General Contractor, so no biggie, but something to look at for future customers.

I hope you receive this in the spirit given!

Thanks,
Lenny

Joyce B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2019
Affordable Car Repair and Maintenance
Quick and affordable service and maintenance.

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
02/16/2019
Best place to go
I love that John and if there are any problems he should check even if I'm just getting an oil change. It's like going to a family friend. ?