DI
David I.
Volkswagen Passat
04/13/2018 Category: Service
David said he received timely service and the staff returned his vehicle back to him with in a reasonable time frame. The staff did a great overall job.

Jerry C.
Geo Tracker
04/12/2018
Replace insturment cluster
John took the instrument cluster out because the speedometer was making lots of noise and would peg at 90 when doing 45 mph.
It could not be rebuilt so I found one on Ebay and it took a 5 days to arrive and I took it to the shop. I got the car back the next day and all is well.
Thanks
Jerry

DK
Dakota K.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Dakota said he was unable to diagnose the vehicle issue at another facility. He brought it to the business and the issue was resolved in less than an hour.

Alejandro m.
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Alejandro said it was very good service.

Ronald R.
Jeep Patriot
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the business is honest, takes the time to speak, and it tells him the truth.

Josh S.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the employees were courteous, explained all the work done, and were fast.

Jacob H.
Federal Way, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/05/2018
Professional, friendly, real
My experience with Skyline Automotive was absolutely wonderful.

The waiting room was clean and well kept, in my opinion.

They had popcorn and coffee available for those who wanted.

What I was really happy about was that I had let them know that I wasn't really sure what was wrong with the car.

I also let them know that I didn't really know much about cars, and only really described my issue as an "almost vibrating feeling.".

I had my tires replaced a day or so before this, and one of the mechanics there referred me here.

What I really appreciated, aside from the fact that he test drove the car to check out what I was trying to tell him, was that the man who was working on my car, I believe his name was John, wanted me to come in to the shop to look at what the issue was, rather than just telling me something was wrong.

He showed me the wiggling on my tire, and showed me on the other side that there wasn't much wiggling, and I saw what an issue that could cause.

After he started working on replacing my wheel bearing, he showed me my break pads, which were almost gone, and let me know, as far as labor costs go, he would be able to charge me about 100$ less since he already had to take apart the assembly for the wheel bearing.

I needed my work done for a trip I was going on later that night, and he took my car in at 8am.

I had work at 12pm.

I think they had me out of there by 10; maybe a little bit after.

It was a good experience all around for me.

I will definitely be going back there for more work done.

Diane B.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the service was great, the staff was nice, and the prices were fair.

DA
Denise A.
Puyallup, WA
Ford Edge
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the staff were friendly and honest.

KH
Kenneth H.
Hyundai Accent
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he has no complaints and his vehicle works just fine. He said he had been to the facility before with a previous vehicle and he liked the way that the business handled it. The staff was honest with him about not putting more money into that vehicle.

Jeremiah A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the staff was thorough and paid extra attention to detail. The customer service was excellent.

Jevon S.
Nissan Quest
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Jevon said the staff was very accommodating. The service provided by the business was very high quality.

TG
Tim G.
03/16/2018
Never again
There seems to be a few issues that say they were discussed that were never discussed so for there you’ll never see my wife’s Jeep in your shop again forever amen
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 03/19/2018

Mr. Griffin came in with his wifes 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee they just purchased recently and it already had a 6 inch lift on it. After installing Mr. Griffin custom front drive line the tech test drove the vehicle for any problems. On that test drive, which was the first for the tech and Skyline Automotive, the tech could not maintain 20 mph down any road due to how badly the vehicle wandered, shook and bounced. Tech returned to shop to do free diagnosis on the vehicle. Found that the gearbox was shifting internally causing problems. Mr. Griffin brought his vehicle in for the gear box repair. Once vehicle was here tech noted that now the sway bar link ear on the front axle housing was broken causing more suspension and handling problems. Once the repair was done the vehicle was able to drive down streets 40 mph and under using one hand on the wheel now. UNLESS you hit a pot hole or any other rough terrain the Jeep would go into what is known as a death wobble. Both Mr. Griffin and his wife were given notes on how more repairs would be needed to fix this issue. Mrs. Griffin was the one who picked up the vehicle and was told by the owner several times that there was more work to be done to correct the issues they have and that all of it was written out on the invoice that was handed to her. Mrs. Griffin called in yelling later that day saying she took the Jeep on the freeway and still felt unsafe. The owner then asked her have you read over any of the notes on your paper work, Mrs Griffin replied "No I haven't I was late to work". We at Skyline Automotive Repair try to do our best in every situation to help customer with any and all problems including keeping an open communication line.

Dennis R.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the business did a good job.

DT
Dominic T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said the staff gave good customer service. However, their diagnosis was incorrect and he was definitely disappointed as he asked specifically to test this main issue.
John F. from Skyline Automotive Repair responded on 03/16/2018

THERE WAS NO DIAGNOSTICS DONE ON THIS VEHICLE. Customer came in and asked how much it would cost to replace front and rear differential fluids as well as the transmission fluid because he just purchased the car and was traveling at least 2 states over. Customer was given an estimate agreed to the price and dropped off the vehicle the next morning. The services that were asked for were done as well as the tech finding the engine oil drain plug to be loose. Which was tightened and topped off for no extra charge.