GA
George A.
Kent, WA
08/21/2020
Absolutelyt the best auto repair & customer service
I have been driving a vehicle for 62 years and John and his staff at Skyline auto are the best auto repair shop I have ever experienced in 62 years

MV
Mark V.
Edgewood, WA
Audi S7
08/19/2020
As always. My car was well taken care of!

LW
Lenny W.
08/19/2020
Excellent Service as Always!
I began my relationship with Skyline when I first moved to Auburn. Carrying my last load of personal items to our new home, my 1998 Dodge Ram Stopped running on the freeway. I had it towed to the house and spent a day figuring out how to find a good shop in Auburn. I settled on Skyline primarily because of their reviews, but I was still skeptical.

The owner, Jon, quickly diagnosed the problem as a bad fuel pump and had me back on the road the next day. Since then, I have had them do a ton of things to keep my 23-year-old truck going, including installing a brand new engine! Every recommendation or prediction about what will need to be replaced has proven true, and even when the job turned out to be more difficult than the shop manual predicted, he has stuck to his estimates.

At this point, there is very little that needs to be done to make my truck like new, which is just the way I wanted it. I highly recommend Jon and his shop! Reasonably priced, fast & super honest - he even gives a "show 'n tell" with the old parts to show what he's done, and why it was necessary.

Best shop I have ever used, and in 51 years of driving, that should say something!

Abdi S.
awesome service
I highly recommend this shop. John is very honest and welcoming. After my RAV4 got serviced, it drives like brand new. thanks to the amazing service of skyline team.

IC
Isabel C.
Bothell, WA
Fast and easy
Thank you so much for your service as always.

Jose H.
Mazda CX-5
08/18/2020
Super Helpful Mechanic
My car got overfilled with oil at Jiffy Lube and Skyline fixed my car up in a day and helped me get a refund from Jiffy Lube. I really appreciate their help and will definitely be where I start to take my car from now on

MJ
Michelle J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/18/2020
Great place!
Great mechanics and staff. Honest and reliable.

SG
Sandy G.
08/16/2020
Professional & Friendly
I highly recommend Skyline Auto Repair. They kept me informed throughout the process of repairing my Subaru. Prices are reasonable and they had my car fixed and returned in a timely manner.

Kent, WA
08/13/2020
Quick and Honest
John got me in quickly this morning after my check engine light went off. Got my van in and out quickly. Honest with me on what needed done and got it taken care of. I always bring my vehicles to John. Best shop in around. Thank you

PA
Payman A.
08/13/2020
Great customer service!
John is really welcoming and professional mechanic, he always try to fix the Issues with minimal cost if possible. I recommend him for your automotive maintenance and repairs.

VS
Vibol S.
Acura Integra
08/11/2020
Best service in town
went to get an alignment done because I switch my steering rack out and it drive straight and the steering column is dead center and he took his time to look over my work as it was my first time doing the job. Thanks again.

GU
Glenn U.
08/09/2020
Toyota Corolla oil change
It was very recently time for my 2012 Corolla to have its oil change. I take my Toyota in to have John and his knowledgeable staff take care of this. John was very accommodating in getting the appointment set up with short notice. I did raise some other concerns with John about the car since it is a high mileage vehicle. During the course of the appointment John did address those issues and everything turned out ok as some of those service- maintenance issues were already resolved.
One thing about John and Skyline Auto repair they will not try to sell you services that you clearly do not need; plus they will look over your car if you did have have questions or concerns about possible service needs.
The oil change was done promptly and John always double checks to make sure it was done correctly. I have complete confidence that it is done right the first time. John charges a fair price for the services performed and you know exactly what you are paying for in the case of anything that would turn up.
If you are new to the area and need a Honest,
Reliable mechanic to work on your car or
troubleshoot any mechanical issues- John and
Skyline Automotive is the place to go to!

08/05/2020
Happy Customer
All the work was done completely and on time.

RJ
Ross J.
Subaru Impreza
08/04/2020
Excellent in all areas
I am very happy with John's choice of tires for my 2017 Imprezza. He knew how to apply my needs to what is available in the tire market. Along with his attention to detail while doing something as simple as an oil change to recommendations, I won't have to look for another car care professional.

08/04/2020
Fixed my brakes
John was recommend by one of my client. I called them the same day they and fix my car. Super nice and easy to talk to. Job is good too.