VS
Vencedor S.
Pacific, WA
12/02/2019
Prompt Professional Reasonably Priced
Earlier this yr I got the breaks replaced for the 1st time since I got the car over 100000 mi ago. I got an appointment the next day. I paid about $600. This morning I drove in before the noon hr to get a bulb on one of my headlights replaced. They replaced it in less than 15 min. I paid $20. Mighty convenient to have dependable economical automotive repair less than 4 mi away!

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
11/16/2019
Amazing shop
Jasmine and John are great people. They treat you like family. John try cares about you and your car. I'll never go anywhere else!!

David G.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/14/2019
Good job
Clean shop, courteous mechanics, fast and fair?

EH
Elliot H.
11/05/2019
Good Honest Service
Very professional and knowledgeable mechanic. Spoke plainly, directly and honestly about the needs of my vehicle. Definitely will be coming back.

Shelley B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/31/2019
Amazing 5 star service
Carol at the front desk is very friendly and the waiting area was super clean. Skyline Automotive is an honest trustworthy shop and has very fair pricing. John is extremely knowledgeable and made sure to keep me in the loop throughout the entire process. This quality service has now made me a lifelong customer.

GA
Garry Jr A.
10/31/2019
Great shop
I have been having issues with the Ford dealership in Auburn and my Dad recommended this place. I’m glad he did, they have amazing service and fixed my Ford Escape quickly. John explained what The Ford dealership did wrong and gave me a full write up so I could get a refund from Ford. My Escape has had no issues since they repaired it. Thank you for fixing my SUV.

CL
Clay L.
Kia Optima
10/29/2019
Honestly integrity value
John and his team bring back the good old days when your mechanic used to actually care. Everybody is in business to make money, but John is reasonable, he is not looking to retire on one job. Great prices, great service and true workmanship. Absolute pleasure to do business.

GW
Gary W.
Pacific, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/28/2019
Car repair
The people and the quality of the work

Sam S.
Ram 1500
10/28/2019
Just a tune up and brakes, but great care and communication
The dealer quoted me twice as much as Skyline complete bill, and the dealer quote was just for the brakes. Both John (the mechanic) and Carol (front office) made sure they understood what I wanted done and were up front about costs and the work to be done. Great business

Ron B.
Ravensdale, WA
10/22/2019
Great shop
These guys are great. I brought my crv in for brakes and got better service and better pricing than the quote from Schwab. John explains what's wrong and does more than what's expected. Love this shop. ??

Kent, WA
10/21/2019
Honest shop
John is always honest and does a great job on our vehicles. Thank you Skyline!

Aziz B.
Ram 2500
10/18/2019
The customer service just great
I had a 2018 Dodge ram 2500 lifted wide wheels. I went all over the places couldn’t find a alignment place that will do it for the ram. The Skyline automotive they did it, a great job doing an alignment for it and I’m pretty sure next time I am just going to visit this place:)
Thank you for doing a great job and very friendly and respectfully

Jerry C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/15/2019
Rear wheel bearing
Made the appointment monday for a drop off at 9am, work complete with oil change included by 2pm

Cassondra H.
Toyota Yaris iA
10/15/2019
Great customer care
Came in for a simple oil change, but these people were very customer oriented and friendly and wanted to make sure I was happy and a future customer, which I will be.
Fair prices and excellent customer service. :)

Adam S.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
Great people. Great place.
Skyline is family owned and operated. Great place to have work done.