Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Renton, WA
09/25/2018
Owner Takes the Time
I am a huge fan of Skyline. Every time I bring my vehicle, they go the extra mile. Highly recommend.

EI
Evan I.
Kia Sportage
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the staff was too busy to do everything he wanted them to do. He had to make a second appointment.

Chuck M.
09/23/2018
Tahoe
This the second time I've taken my truck into their shop. 1st time for an all around brake, it was done in a timely manner , correctly . 2nd time was to replace the front lights as they had to remove the front bumper to replace the lights. I will continue to use them as they do an excellent job and they have a very clean unclutered shop. Chuck

09/23/2018
We took our van in for a tune-up. The service was great, quick, and affordable. We'll definitely go back!

AU
Ashley U.
Pacific, WA
09/19/2018
Love this place.
Whenever I come in for anything, John tells me straight up what needs to be done then shows me the problem. Also the people there are super friendly and welcoming.

AJ
Amber J.
Acura TL
09/19/2018
Great Company great people
Do you have any issues with the car this is the place to go friendly fast service knows what they're doing

Christina C.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2018
Honest and Reliable
Robert was amazing and honest! He took the time to diagnose my car properly to find the problem to my car. Remind you I spent thousands of dollars and second opinions prior to bringing it here to Skyline. I lost all hope until I left here with my car running again. Thank you Skyline and Robert! Definitely will be back!

FJ
Fransico J.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fransico said the service he receives is very good.

Debbie S.
Seattle, WA
09/14/2018
John
John did an awesome job advising me of what needed to be done to my car. It had not been serviced for a bit and I was going on a trip - he made sure it was safe for me to travel, thank you!!!

KT
Kathy T.
09/11/2018
Nice helpful people and they know what they are doing.
work is always done right the first time. No worries when you drive out.. you know it will be fixed and you will be safe going down the road again. Thanks

KL
Kirby L.
09/09/2018
My truck was repaired correctly at an excellent price.
I brought my 2003 F250 SD Pickup Truck into Skyline Auto Repair to replace the upper and lower ball joints on both sides. Prior to the start of the work I asked John and Robert to test drive the vehicle to see if other related repairs should be done. They recommended that some of the suspension parts (tie rods, sway bar links, etc.) also be replaced. I agreed to raise the estimate to cover the additional work. John gave me an excellent price for high quality parts and a significant break in labor cost to do the extra work. Robert, senior technician/mechanic, did a really excellent job repairing my truck. I feel safe and comfortable using my truck knowing that the work was done right. The suspension is now close to what it was when I purchased the truck fifteen years ago. They also beat their estimate in completing the work. Also they are not going to do work that is not needed.
If you need to have your vehicle repaired you should at least contact John and get an estimate. They will treat you with respect and give you a fair and honest estimate to fix your vehicle. And you will know that it is fixed correctly.

TP
Tammy P.
09/07/2018
Clean and personal
This was my first appointment with Skyline Automotive. I was there for an oil change, tire rotation and brake inspection. Upon entering the waiting area is clean, warm and inviting. As worked progressed on my vehicle a screw in my tire was discovered. The tire was rolled into me, and it was explain what the damage was and what the attempt to repair it would be. I was also given future information about the life of the tire. Then full detail of the brake inspections was given to me in a way I could understand and in the time frame upon which I should have the work complete.
There was no pressure for work to be done only recommendations based on the information I had inquired about.

PP
Philip P.
08/29/2018
awesome job
Skyline Automotive did a great job getting my 2001 Subaru with over 400k miles reconditioned in a short amount time for a reasonable price. This has become my new goto shop for my vehicles. Thanks so much Jon and Robert.

GH
Gary H.
Kia Rio
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Gary said he feels comfortable taking his vehicles to this business.

Drayton W.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Drayton said it was a pleasant experience. The waiting area was nice and he did not feel ripped off. It was great.

GA
George A.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
George said John was a conscientious person. He did excellent work. Their prices were better than many of the other businesses he has been to.

MN
Miguel N.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said everything went well with the service of his vehicle.

Jean D.
Saturn VUE
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jean said the business did an excellent job.

AV
Angel V.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the mechanic at this facility was very informative. He had a good attitude and demeanor. He is looking forward to working with him again.

David M.
Buick LeSabre
08/04/2018 Category: Service
David said they were really good and quick. It just took a little longer than it should have.