BJ
Blessing J.
Hyundai Tiburon
02/13/2021
This is my go to spot for when some thing happens to my vehicle. The staff is really friendly and informative, they really get the job done whenever.

ET
Eric T.
Ford Club Wagon
02/09/2021
Friendly, fast, reasonable...
The team at Skyline did a great job taking care of my old van. They were courteous and took the time to give me a fair price. They also helped me avoid spending money I didn’t need to spend at that moment. I’ll go back.

WE
White River E.
02/05/2021
Company vehicles
John has proven trust worthy and knowledgeable! That's why we bring our company vehicles to him. Has not given us a reason to leave unhappy!

NH
Nathan H.
Tacoma, WA
02/04/2021
Great shop that works fast with good prices.

Jessica H.
01/27/2021
Everything
Always a pleasure to work with and I don’t like going anywhere else. I had my transmission replaced here last year and they were amazing and helpful.

Volkswagen Golf
01/26/2021
VW... issue in itself
We called John because we wanted to have a full inspection of the car we purchased last year.
Turns out two of the filters we figured weren’t changed out, were not. So we were able to get them replaced the same day of the inspection for less than 200$.

Definitely better than VW dealership pricing.

We also learned that our water pump, oil sender and accessories were out and we called VW and found out they are covered under warranty.
We have an appointment with them tomorrow.

We will definitely be coming back for any repairs that VW neglects.

KL
Kirby L.
Kent, WA
01/26/2021
Excellent work done at a fair price.
Excellent work done at a fair price. They fix only the items that need to be repaired.

James L.
Dodge Avenger
01/25/2021
Quality work great rates top notch people
I can say for myself there's no other place to get work done. The rates are great and the work is quality, the efforts of this shop have far surpassed my expectation.

KH
Ken H.
01/22/2021
Honesty and Knowagable.
I trust these folks to do a good job and give good advice. I send my family to them also. At my age, I am pretty good judge of honest folks.

Lee S.
Lincoln MKX
01/20/2021
Honest service
There was no overselling service. No surprises

AO
Aris O.
01/19/2021
Neighborhood
Professionalism
And if any problems with my vehicle(s) arise
Skyline automotive repair is where I shall go.

CP
Corinne P.
Acura 3.2TL
01/13/2021
Outstanding work and customer service !!
I told my brother about this place and he likes it as much as I do !! He has taken both his car and truck in !! John Foth is a hard worker and an honest mechanic !!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
01/09/2021
Best In Auburn
I am always treated fairly at Skyline, I will never take my car anywhere else for service.

Michelle M.
01/07/2021
I can always depend on honest business from The people at Skyline. I’m a single woman and I’ve had a hard time finding a place to take my vehicle that I know they won’t rip me off. They treat me like family. I would highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend Skyline Automotive. I’ve been taking my vehicle there for several years and never felt like anybody has deceived me. They treat me like family. I’m a single woman and it’s real hard to find a place that they don’t rip you off.

TL
Tim L.
Pacific, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/07/2021
Clear communication, reasonable prices
They found the problem, and did good work. I'm a happy customer.