03/10/2020
First Visit
Great business environment. The reception area looks like an office suite. The staff is professional, friendly and provide detailed
printed estimates.

MN
Marilene N.
Chrysler Sebring
03/10/2020
Was recommended by a friend
I went in with a list of things to be looked at and needed a synthetic oil change. The shop was close so I walked home. Within a few hours the car was done, list checked and only oil change needed. Clean shop, friendly people informative owner. Will go again.

Adam S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/09/2020
Great people. Great place.
This the best family owned and operated place I've been too!

DA
Daryl A.
03/04/2020
Clean, friendly, professional
Skyline are professional, friendly and know what they're doing.

TH

LW
Larry W.
GMC Yukon XL
02/28/2020
john has a warranty...and popcorn! :)
just ask all of us (customers)...john has built himself a good rep.

PS
Paul S.
Lexus IS 250
02/26/2020
Awesome service
Very satisfied with all the work done

Michael R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/25/2020
Always a great place to go
I will always take my vehicle here. Hard to find someone who doesn't take advantage of the situation. Here they don't

RK
Rae K.
Dodge Dakota
02/25/2020
Great Price, great service
Anytime theres work to be done on your engine, you expect a big bill, but John and his family not only repaired my engine for less than anticipated, they also let me know about future repairs to plan for. With an old vehicle, I appreciate having a reliable and honest mechanic. Skyline Automotive will be my go to place from now on.

02/22/2020
Awesome Customer Service
The customer was great with a quick turnaround.

PP
Philip P.
Kent, WA
02/22/2020
great service
Big thanks to skyline for taking care of my oil change so quickly. Was stopping by to make an appointment and Jon was able to get my car right in and saved me a return trip.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020
Outstanding service!
Always a happy and loyal customer after I get my car serviced at Skyline Automotive. John definitely takes care of you (and your car) and keeps you informed throughout the process. I wouldn’t even bother trying other places. I’d head straight to Skyline!

CP
Cyndy P.
Seattle, WA
02/19/2020
I recommend Skyline because of all the qualities I'm looking for in my me hanic. They offer great customer service. The price they quote is the price at the end of the transaction. But most importantly they do excellant work...

Lexus GX 470
02/14/2020
Rude customer service
I thought I found a great place to bring all my vehicles. But today I was disappointed of services and customer services. I called about the service and the guy was very rude towards me. Now I have to find a different mechanic.

HJ
Heather J.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2020
Great service and friendly!
We take all our cars here!