Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jacquelyn Q.
Bonney Lake, WA
03/19/2019
Quick and helpful
I needed my battery replaced. Dropped by and they got me right in.

03/19/2019
Great shop
This is a truly one of the most honest shops I've been to in quite some time. He broken down everything that was wrong with my car which I havent had in quite some time and i go to shops alot. Very honest with the prices and reasonable. Just overall a great place to go to get your vehicle look at if it needs maintenance. Other than that and only reason i gave them a 4 instead of 5 is the wait. I had to wait about 3.5 hours . That i dont experience much with brake pads and other little minor things to fix. But still a great place and i would come back next time and just drop it off and swing by later.

FS
Farchung S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Farchung said she got great customer service.

GA
Gary A.
Federal Way, WA
03/16/2019
Very clean and organized facilitie so professional
Very , very pleased with there service and timely manner

Chevrolet Suburban
03/14/2019
I took my Suburban in to have a new water pump installed and even though they were busy, they worked me in, because I had to have it available the following day because my spouse had a medical procedure scheduled. They took very good care of my vehicle and me. They also took very good care of the other customers who came in while I was there. I also noticed how clean the garage and office were.

SA
Sara A.
Audi Q7
03/14/2019
Diesel SUV Oil Change
Like most people, I wanted to pay less for an oil change compared to paying dealer prices. I have a 2016 Audi Q7 TDI and wanted to find a reputable spot to get it serviced.
Setting the appointment was a breeze and the front desk person was very warm and inviting!
The oil change took 30ish min and within 45 min i was on my way!

DJ
Deanna J.
03/12/2019
Awesome, Reliable and Quality Service!
Last year I unfortunately experienced again ... another local business and/or mechanic provide poor, dishonest service. I then saw the raving reviews on-line for John Foth and Skyline Automotive. That is what convinced me to take my car to John and received nothing but stellar service since then. John is honest, thorough and will do what is the best service for your vehicle while doing the right thing for you as the customer. I do not trust anyone else to service my car and can honestly say I know an excellent mechanic in John. Thank you, John and Skyline Automotive!

LW
Lenny W.
03/06/2019
Feedback
Sent this via email, so this is a repeat. Just thought I would give you guys some feedback from my most recent visit. Not to create any problems or get anyone in trouble, just to let you know.

First, I appreciate your taking me in on Monday, March 4th. I made an appointment online (or thought I had) but there wasn’t any record of it. So when I dropped off my truck on Monday, I guess it was a surprise. I may have used the tool you provided incorrectly.

Second, Carol (sorry if I have her name wrong) asked me if I was there for any of the sub-estimates, and I said no, until she mentioned changing the transmission filter. Then I said “yes” to that and the fluid change. That wasn’t noted on the service order, and the service wasn’t performed.

Third, there was no reference on the invoice or service record of what I was bringing the truck in for in the first place. That was a leak from the driver’s side axle at the front U-Joint. It would be helpful to have a record of that - for both of us - in the service record.

Fourth, I picked up the truck after hours. The key was under the mat as I requested, but my truck wasn’t locked. I know that you guys aren’t responsible for contents inside vehicles, but I still had more than One thousand dollars of tools in the truck. Just an FYI to check next time. I admit to similar oversights as a General Contractor, so no biggie, but something to look at for future customers.

I hope you receive this in the spirit given!

Thanks,
Lenny

Joyce B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2019
Affordable Car Repair and Maintenance
Quick and affordable service and maintenance.

AK
Alex K.
Lexus RX 400h
02/16/2019
Best place to go
I love that John and if there are any problems he should check even if I'm just getting an oil change. It's like going to a family friend. 😁

INFINITI QX80
02/15/2019
Leave the lights on
I appreciated John's responsiveness decision making and clarity around the work and options that need to be done.
I trust this mans work with my wife and kids.
Grateful for an honest guy,

Jason H.
Kia Sedona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he is satisfied and happy with them.

AC
Andrew C.
02/10/2019
Simply awesome
I had an appt at 8 AM. I got there to find out they had a mechanic quit unexpectedly. The owner a master mechanic himself was able to get to my car that day and had it fixed the next day even though he had to fix at least 4 cars ahead of mine. Best prices and honest you simply can’t get better than that.

Ryan G.
02/04/2019
Up front pricing, excellent service.
I've always been happy with the service I've gotten with John at Skyline. For this visit I took a truck that I had just bought there to be serviced. Before I bought the truck, I had it inspected at a dealership who had quoted about three times the price I ended up paying with John to fix the little issues that came with it.

Joshua H.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the service went smoothly. The service price was fair.

PA
Patrick A.
Bonney Lake, WA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business offers fair prices. They have excellent customer service. The service is done right the first time around, and he never has to come back for the same issue. They are awesome, and he appreciates their hard work.

Madeleine B.
Bellingham, WA
01/25/2019
One of the most honest mechanics i've met!
I brought in a Subaru that I was looking to buy. John immediately gave me tons of advice on what to look for and avoid when buying a new Subaru. He pointed out red flags in the particular Subaru I brought that day, and showed me all of them on the car. If every mechanic was like John, buying a new car would be a straightforward, honest task, not a stressful one! Will definitely be returning to Skyline Automotive when I am in the area!

AJ
Amber J.
Acura TL
01/24/2019
Excellent company
Fast , efficient quality work.

Jerry C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/24/2019
Oil Change
In and out in no time.

Steve H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they have good service and he appreciates their candor.