JO
John O.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/04/2019
Great job
John did a great diagnosing the problem and then communicating with us about the required repairs as well as the cost. The repair work was quick an top notch. Highly recommend Skyline for all you automotive needs.

Ron H.
Bonney Lake, WA
09/04/2019
Great honest service! Incredible prices, quick, and reliable!
I am so very impressed with Skyline Automotive! Great work on my vehicle that was finished quickly and was way under what I budgeted for the repairs! The only thing better than the work they did was the people working there! Everyone was nice, professional , and so very accommodating! I will be going to Skyline Automotive for all my automotive needs!

TH
Tom H.
Subaru Legacy
09/01/2019
Better than going to a dealer
As usual, had another great experience at Skyline Automotive Repair. John and his team had our car in and out within 30 minutes!

Stevie C.
Ford Flex
08/26/2019
A family friendly environment with integrity
I ended up at Skyline for a pre-purchase inspection on a car. They were able to get me in first thing and were very accommodating of the multiple kiddos that accompanied me and the person selling their car.

Everything was explained to me thoroughly and I walked away feeling good about my experience which is a rare treat in this industry.

So glad I took the drive down to Auburn. We will definitely be using Skyline again

08/23/2019
Fast and reliable
Great price! Friendly service and great work.

RQ
Rick Q.
Dodge Durango
08/21/2019
Fast and reliable
The service is fast friendly and reliable. I will only take my vehicles to skyline automotive

Mark P.
Warrenton, OR
08/17/2019
Mark Pringle
I was treated like royalty!!

Sam H.
Ram Pickup
08/16/2019
Love this family
Always great service! Great family biz that I am honored to support.

Mary R.
08/13/2019
My new mechanic!
Having trouble figuring out what was causing older truck to fail emissions test so read reviews and brought it to Skyline. The service was fast and the owner discussed my options, giving me plenty of information and several ways to handle it.
The waiting room was spotless and large, with coffee, water and popcorn for customers.
This is a locally owned business and I will be back!

Carl H.
Kia Spectra
08/12/2019
The ONLY Auto Shop I Will EVER Go To!
I love Skyline. I have gone there a handful of times for both routine maintenance and necessary repairs and they always treat me very well, explain everything thoroughly, and go the extra mile on customer service. Their prices are very fair, and I will never take my car anywhere but Skyline ever again.

Jerry S.
08/09/2019
Friendly quick repair.

CJ W.
Kia Sportage
08/07/2019
Shared knowledge
They let me know everything that I needed to have done after they inspected my automobile and things that I thought I needed to have done they said no you don’t need to have that done at this time which made me feel I was at the right place

Mike C.
Pacific, WA
08/06/2019
Fluid change
Fast,fair and efficient. Best shop in town.

Chevrolet Colorado
08/03/2019
Excellent shop
Skyline was extremely informative and friendly about my truck and offered plenty of advice I would not have considered.

Jason S.
08/02/2019
Great & Honest Shop!
Skyline has worked on my truck twice and my wife’s car once. Each time I felt great about the honesty and repair job done. The last time I brought my truck in with what I thought for sure was going to be a huge repair to my differential, turned out it was a few lose bolts. I was only charged for 30 min labor. This was an easy opportunity to take advantage of me as a customer who doesn’t know much about car repair, the team at skyline did not. I am happy that I found an auto repair shop that I have complete trust in! I will be back when ever I need some work done or have a question.