Julia B.
Lexus IS 350
05/09/2020
John was very nice and informative and they had great pricing for all the work I needed done.
quick, friendly, and not over priced like the previous shop I was going to for years.

BF
Brian F.
05/07/2020
Excellent place to get work done on your vehicle
I have been here twice, and both times I have had excellent experiences. Very knowledgeable, answers all of my questions, quote was spot on. Overall the best shop I've experienced.

Cannon S.
05/04/2020
Great customer service, I brought my mustang ecoboost in for a tranny flush and spark plug replacement, they had it done in 3 hours and everything runs perfect.

ST
Sue T.
05/01/2020
Excellent tuneup oil change and transmission service
The mechanic that I spoke with was very upfront about what it was going to cost for my repairs which was excellent I couldn’t believe how clean the waiting area and even the mechanic area are I’ve only had my car for two years and it is running so much better than even the day I bought it after skyline working on it

GU
Glenn U.
04/29/2020
Time for oil change and inspection and brakes
The other day I did bring my 2012 Toyota Corolla in for some basic oil change and a safety inspection. I made of John a request to
do a safety inspection to give the car the once over because of the high miles on it. I did ask him to inspect the serpentine drive belt and the brakes. John called me about 30 minutes later to let me know that the drive belt needed to be replaced due to the fact it was wore out and some cracks were observed. As for the brakes; John let me know that the pads were down to less than 10%. John presented his recommendations to me. John was upfront about the costs and how long it would take. I agreed with John about what need to be done. the service was performed in a timely fashion, workmanship was as always excellent! he was able also clean and service the back brakes also. The serpentine drive belt as also replaced also.
I would highly recommend John and Skyline Automotive for your car care needs and repairs. the work is done right and John will
not overcharge you. If you are new to this area and are looking for a honest automotive shop to take your car too, look no farther
than skyline Automotive. John will not sell you anything that you do not need. he will do his best to work with you. From what I can tell; John works on all makes of cars. you can go there with complete confidence.

OF
Onesemo F.
Ford Fiesta
04/28/2020
Great advice
John explanation helps me understand my car situation.

Rick S.
Dodge Caliber
04/27/2020
Fixed my A/C same day, highly recommend.

GU
Glenn U.
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2020
Suspension Work at Skyline Automotive
Very recently I brought my wife’s work car in to get the struts replaced. This is a 05 Nissan Sentra. This has been on the radar for the last 6 months. Over a period of time one could tell driving her car that the time came to get the job taken care of. I regularly take my own vehicle in to get work done on my car. I have taken my wife’s car in to Skyline for needed maintenance and repair if need be. I did have an prior estimate for the cost for both replacements for the front and back struts. John was good enough to honor those even though it was more than 6 months old. I called up John at Skyline Automotive. I was able to drop of the car immediately and get the work done on it even though pretty much everything
Seems like it was shut down due to the pandemic. The work was done as promised and the car was out the the same afternoon. The price was fair and work performed was excellent. Everything went great. John did take very good care of us. My hats off to John during this time that we are all going through. If you do need maintenance work done on your car or need to have repairs made—please
See John at Skyline Automotive. You can have complete confidence that John and his staff will take care of you and get you back on the road ; esp during these uncertain times. Thumbs up 👍 to Skyline Automotive!!!

Kyle B.
04/21/2020
Customer service
The title says it all. Customer service is hard to come by now days. These guys call you before installing parts. I can't say enough how well the communication is. Honest and don't try to repair things that don't need fixed. I have been here multiple times and I have also been to multiple other shops and at the end of the day if I can get my vehicle here for the work needed I will.

Today's story.. called yesterday with a transmission shift solonoid problem and was able to drop of the truck before work. Got off work to the truck finished and FIXED. No hassles.. even received a phone call because a few parts I supplied where not correct and they needed to purchase the correct parts. Still did not stall them from having my transmission shifting like normal again as well as swopping out an o2 sensor that I had forgotten to mention over phone and dropped the bomb on em this morning. No bombs dropped at time to pay. Was very fair and all work completed I was aware it was completed before arriving to pickup. Have had other shops just change additional parts that may needed to be changed but I arrive and get hit with a bill alot higher than what was discussed ugh not this place.

John is great highly recommend. They get it done with no guess work. And on time.

June M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/17/2020
Great work as always!
John and his crew always do great work. Only place I go to get my cars fixed. Thank you.

Bobbie S.
04/17/2020
Excellent Service and Knowledgeable
Willing to listen and answer any or all of your concerns.

CP
Cyndy P.
Seattle, WA
04/15/2020
Got in. Got out. No extra charges. Great customer service. Reasonable prices.

GA
George A.
Kent, WA
04/15/2020
Best car care I’ve ever had in last 40 years
John has incredible diagnostic skills, incredible attention to details, and fantastic customer service from all his staff.

James S.

RL
Ryan L.
04/10/2020
Great Team & Service
We’ve been bringing our cars to Skyline Automotive Repair for about three years now, and have never been disappointed. Friendly and professional staff, fair pricing of their work, and fast, too! Highly recommended!