Acura MDX
01/16/2020
Very Professional and clean!
Had a great experience.

VP
Veronica P.
Dodge Dart
01/16/2020
Awesome service
I was very happy with the service and the people that worked there!
They really cared about the work they did and about the customer 😊👍👍

AW
Ada W.
01/15/2020
Great service!!
This is a great place to have your vehicle serviced! John listened to my concerns and addressed them. I'm very satisfied with the service I received!!

Cori W.
Bonney Lake, WA
01/14/2020
Personal Sevice
Every time I stop by they make me feel like family, clean environment and great service what else can you ask for!

LW
Lenny W.
01/11/2020
Friendly. Honest. Informative. Quick.
I love this shop. John has built a friendly crew who are very informative if you have any questions about the work they have performed. They recently did a full-engine replacement on my '98 Dodge pickup. Everything was so clean when I picked it up that I wouldn't have known what they had done if it wasn't my own truck. I just came in for the 1K oil change, and they did it while I waited. The waiting area is clean & comfortable. This is a quality shop!

MK
Matt K.
Kent, WA
GMC Yukon XL
01/07/2020
Great honest place
Been bringing my vehicles here for years. John is honest and helpful. Only spend on what absolutely is needed. Quick turnaround. Clean reception area. Free popcorn!

BK
Brian K.
Dodge Charger
01/03/2020
Alignment/diagnosis
Took my 17’ Charger in for an alignment and a diagnosis for a squeak from the rear. The owner and the front desk lady was very nice and professional. Every thing went wonderful and the bill was certainly fair. I will be bringing my car here again.

GU
Glenn U.
01/03/2020
Oil Change Time
Accessed online website to set up an appointment for a oil change on the 2012
Toyota Corolla. It was very easy to set up the appt for Jan 2nd with the online appt app. I was able to get the time I wanted and was all set to go. Brought the car in a few moments before the appointment time of 9AM. I was informed that John and company were a little bit behind dues to a heavy workload. John still got me out the door pretty fast with the completed work. The facility is well kept up and waiting area is always very clean with plenty of chairs to sit in. Paperwork is kept to a minimum and you know exactly what the cost will be. From having your oil changed to having a diagnosis done on your car to figure out what is going on— I highly recommend Skyline Automotive for your car maintenance needs!!
Glenn

Mike M.
01/01/2020
The people at Skyline are very friendly. They walk you through the complete process and make sure you understand everything. The work is great and always done right. I take all of my vehicles there.

Mike M.

Pacific, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/31/2019
Automotive
The people and the quality of the work

BC
Brian C.
Volkswagen Golf
12/30/2019
Brian C
Not possible to find a better place than Skyline to service your car. You can trust their fees to be fair and the quality of service is excellent. In my experience they have always gone the extra mile.

LD
Lucy D.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/21/2019
Fantastic service
Great quality and excellent customer service. Definitely would recommend if you are looking for a reliable repair shop. Plus they are open Saturdays which is a must for me.

SO
Sid O.
Kent, WA
12/20/2019
Great service yet again!!
Brought my car in for 50k service. John, Jasmine, and the whole Skyline team once again exceeded expectations with the service provided from the front desk to the shop floor.

BG
Brad G.
12/17/2019
Great customer service and integrity
Thank you John for helping me with my fuel leak. You didn’t take advantage of my situation and fixed only what was needed, and at a great cost. A true neighborhood garage to take your car and trust worthy owner.