Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1963 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

FC
Frank C.
Garner, NC
07/01/2019 Category: Service
The best service I have had on any of my cars
THANK YOU.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you on the next visit.

Dan M.

06/28/2019 Category: Service
X
X
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the oil sticker!

Mark B.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Early Finish
I dropped my car on Friday afternoon for a Saturday morning appointment. Casanova Frazier was my Service Assistant. In a few hours Casanova called to say my car was almost finished and had just a few minor suggestions. It would be ready first thing Saturday morning. I was astonished. I truly appreciate Casanova's efforts to get my car in the shop and completed well before my expectations. The work was done well and I drove away even more satisfied than usual. Thanks.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Deborah S.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Always an excellent experience
The staff are friendly and professional; the wait area is clean and comfortable. I love the Hyundai family.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Crouse, NC
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/24/2019 Category: Service
great service
Ryan Zimmer gave me some great info to get my car serviced.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We will continue to strive for 5!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Southern States Hyundai has really upped its game over the past several years. Longer hours makes it more convenient to drop off and pick up vehicle, and the service department keeps in touch. They provide friendly and comprehensive service for my car.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Joe S.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
My car was serviced quickly and everyone was courteous. I was early so they took me as soon as I arrived.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank You!!!

--Jamie

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Overall they do good service
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

WM
William M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Staff
Decoda was a pleasure to work with as she scheduled the repair activities. The work was professionally completed in less time than estimated. Outstanding!
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

RT
Rebecca T.
Willow Spring, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
service on my 2016 voloster
I love the way they treat me. everything about them.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

AZ
Autumn Z.
Fuquay Varina, NC
05/30/2019
Friendly and Fast
Went in for a oil change, tire rotation, cabin filter, engine filter and a recall and was greeted right away from the service advisor named Ryan. He was very nice and explained everything in detail and told me the service would take about a hour to hour and half. I was in and out in less then a hour so I’m very pleased with the dealership and the friendliness of the staff and my advisor Ryan!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank YOU!!!

TW
Thurman W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Mr Casanova and Jennifer
Mr Casanova, took care of my Veloster and knowing that I like to keep my car well updated. He is well being and honest. I’m very please with the service that he giving me.
Also couple of weeks ago, I have my other car the Santa Fe doing the same service by Jennifer. I’m very happy and please with the service that my car needs by her.
I have recently moved from Long Island New York to Knightdale.
So far, I enjoy Southern States Hyundai Automotive.
T.W.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Thank YOU!! Have a great weekend!!

Danny D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/24/2019 Category: Service
On my car
They are very nice there and do a good job.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank YOU!!

EK
Everett K.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
it is a great place
service is always excellent; everybody is great and never a problem.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank YOU!!

Jane T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
I went to get a state inspection. The service was done in record breaking time. Just what I needed since I had a packed daily schedule.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank YOU!!!

SK
Sheila K.
Louisburg, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
My overall experience was wonderful and I would say that the main reason is because of the exceptional customer service I received from my Service Advisor. I was greeted with a smile upon arrival by my Service Advisor Ryan Zimmer/ 5045 *W* and the customer service I received was exceptional. This was my first visit here and even though the dealership is about an hour away, I will definitely consider this place the next time I need service!
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you very much for allowing us to work for you and also for the excellent review. We look forward to working with you next time.

Jason P.
04/19/2019
Great Place
I regrettably made this post about Southern States. I am posting this reply to my post because sure critic does not allow me to take down this post. I am also posting that replied because I want to apologize for my post because its was false and misleading about Southern States, and was intended to interfere with Southern States business relationships with customers and potential customers employees and third-party partners and vendors. After working at Southern States for over eight years, I do know that their general manager and owner care greatly about their employees and customers continuously strive to keep their employees and customers happy. I would certainly recommend doing business with or working at Southern States.

Linda B.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
The customer service has greatly improved. I would definitely recommend a friend when in the pass, it would not had happen.
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Linda,

Wake Forest, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service and knowledgeable staff.
My Hyundai needed several recall services. The staff was polite and the service was great!
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019