Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Thank YOU!!!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Loyal but frugal
The people are very friendly and willing to go above to help you. I am loyal to the dealership for service due to desire to keep genuine parts but it costs more than the average quotes. I seem to never timeout the coupons offered with service needed. Bit disheartening but good people and quality work.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for the feedback, next visit come say hi! I can probably find some coupons.....

Jamie

KW
Kenneth W.
Clayton, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Worried
Southern states Hyundai treated me well except, when I complained to the staff about having to return the car for check engine light after only having the car for ten days. It was not a minimal situation to me but it seemed to be to them. Not a good look. I explained that I had Hyundai's in the past and promised myself that I would not buy another Hyundai yet they still tended to minimalize my situation really not good.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Feedback noted!!!!

TE
Tessie E.
Henderson, NC
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice and fast
The people was nice and the service was good and fast
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback!!!!

Jamie

Janice H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Ray and the good folks at Southern States treat you like family.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank YOU!!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Decoda Poyser is one of the best customer service folks that Southern States has! Always kind and willing to work with you.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Agreed! Decoda has been a great addition to our team. Thanks for the feedback.

GM
Gareth M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change
The experience was top-notch… I was greeted within 30 seconds of pulling into the bay… I was helped by the advisor who provided me my work order within one minute of arriving, clearly explained exactly what was going to happen, and clearly let me know how much it was going to cost. After I signed the work order, I was directed to a very posh and very well-equipped waiting area with free snacks and drinks and a very large and comfortable seating area where I could plug in my devices and talk with other Hyundai owners if I wanted to… Or get some work done… Or walk down the hall to the sales floor and look at the newest cars. Although I’m not sure exactly how long it took it was definitely not under an hour… But the fact I pulled up out of nowhere on a Saturday without an appointment this is actually a pretty good turnaround time. The people were friendly and as far as value it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I will be returning for an oil change at this location. I did actually have the chance to have a powwow with the technician who worked on my vehicle who appeared to be very knowledgeable, very well taken care of, relaxed, and very willing to talk to me about the condition of my vehicle. It could’ve been a little cheaper than it was… $65 out the door… But, as I said it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I’m not complaining. They definitely exceeded my expectations especially given past experiences years ago under different management and staff. Southern states Hyundai service has really turned themselves around and I will definitely be returning.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

- Decoda P.

Youngsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
recall service
Everything went as expected.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks for the feedback.

Four Oaks, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Free factory recall was a good experience
The free factory recall for my Hyundai 2018 was a good experience at Southern States Hyundai. The online scheduling worked well, the email confirmation and reminders were helpful. I liked it that no one tried to sell me something and I could just relax during my 2 hours in the building. The TV station was tolerable, snacks and bottled water were appreciated. Chairs in the waiting room were O.K. Sales personnel were polite and friendly. The service manager, Mr. Rubio, was professional and did an excellent job, for which I thanked him.
I have enjoyed driving my 2018 Hyundai for the past year.

I do not service my car at Southern States Hyundai because it is very far from my home. Service costs are lower where I go which is located very near me.
I do not know why this inquiry for feedback was not addressed to me, but to another name.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Gary C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2019 Category: Service
More peopleMOre people
There needs to be more people or a dedicated person to take care of new customers
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the feedback!

Fuquay Varina, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2019 Category: Service
On time & on point.
They were punctual, advised me on upcoming issues that could happen but did not pressure me to do them immediately. No pressure interaction.Great job. I will be back for sure.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019