Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1963 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

LC
Lori C.
Garner, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick turn around time.
Had a small issue when trying to use my Southern States coupons, but once that was cleared up, the service was excellent.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your business and the review!

07/10/2019 Category: Service
water, please
It wouldn't hurt to throw some water on the car before you hand the keys back to the customer. It's a nice touch. I was a bit disappointed. You could have given the car a two-minute hose down. Acura dealerships do it all the time. I'm just sayin'...
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Feedback noted Thanks!!

AK
Annette K.
Wake Forest, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Four stars
Decoda was awesome to work with!
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We will continue to strive for 5!

Efland, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/08/2019 Category: Service
reliable service department
Overall the service was good in all aspects. The only downside is that for a recall visit I had to return another day after they ordered a part for that recall. They should have recall parts available for the first visit instead of inconveniencing me in time and distance to come back. (I come to this dealer because I like and trust them but I have three others closer to my house.) The service counter folks and the technicians otherwise do a fine job.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

QR
Quince R.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Starter issues
Just needed to replace OEM battery with a Hyundai battery to solve problem. Technician explained the issue and resolution.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

John T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/28/2019 Category: Service
X
X
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the oil sticker!

Crouse, NC
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/24/2019 Category: Service
great service
Ryan Zimmer gave me some great info to get my car serviced.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Overall they do good service
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

TG
Travis G.
Knightdale, NC
03/07/2019
Warranty repair 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Had motor problems and got car towed in on Jan 20th of 2019. Motor was deemed bad and a few days later was told it would be covered under warranty which is nice. But here we are March 7th of 2019 and I just called in to get an update and all of the parts have not come in. Been renting a car since breakdown and really have no clue when car might be ready. I did talk to Hyundai and started a case number, just ready to have some finality. Please help me out. Have been told that Hyundai will reimburse my rental expenses, concerned about my car sitting for a prolonged amount of time.

Robert W.
Garner, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
R Wright
The location.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Robert M.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates you bringing your vehicle in for service. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

WF
William F.
Holly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
100,000 Mile Service
Once appointment was made everything was timely. Diagnosis, obtaining parts and installation. Great at keeping you in the loop on status of service & timing to return vehicle. Great experience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!

Sondra C.
Wendell, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice
They got done in a timely fashion
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Melanie W.
Wilson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Online service schelduling
They say you will save 10 % off your total bill if you schedule online. That is true...however, no matter how many different times I remind them to give me that discount as I scheduled online, they must not be listening because every single time they ring it up without my ten percent off and they have to ring it up all over again before I pay it!

Thanks,
Melanie
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience in having to ask for the discount on more than one occasion.

Mable B.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks for the review!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I trusted and liked Mike Webb who worked with me on my service.
We have to service our car here per agreement when we bought it for warranty to be good.Mike is very good better than some of my other experiences.Mike gets a 5.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hi,

Mike gas been a great addition to our team for sure!

Thanks,

Jamie

NP
Neh P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I'm please with the overall service and would recommend to others.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in for service and look forward to seeing you again at Southern States Hyundai!!

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Positive people
Positive people
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Making an appointment online is very easy.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs.

VS
Virginia S.
Smithfield, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Comments
Make sure there is no dirt or grease on the driver's floor when done. It happened to me twice.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I would love to speak with you next time you come in for service and apologize for any stains on the drivers floor area.

Best Regards.