Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1964 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Robbye B.
Cary, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service and response timeliness
Appreciated Chris calling me today regarding my recent visit. I believe an honest mistake was made and Chris and his team have a plan to rectify the problem.
Again, the actual service provided for my vehicle and to myself were top notch. They just happen not to re-check the drop box the day I came for service.
Thanks.

check the drop box
see above
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next service appointment.

SO
Sebrena O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great svc
The young lady that assisted me was great.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. Nina is a wonderful member of our team. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Linda B.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer.
They solved my problem. Was able to get the part I needed that day. Great customer service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank You!!!!!!

---Jamie

BN
Becky N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Much improved service
You have listened to customer feedback. This experience was so much better than previous experiences in the Hyundai service department. Your service representative Brent Boothe met me as I got out of my car and walked me through my whole service experience with respect, efficiency and knowledge of my car and the service it needed. Your lounge is well stocked with waters, snacks, and several TV screens for customers to enjoy while they wait. I was promised ahead of time that I would have shuttle service and even though there were problems with the service for that day, Brent found someone to shuttle me within a short amount of wait time.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates your business and the kind words. We are always trying to improve and glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Robert C.
Fayetteville, NC
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tire blow out
I live in Fayetteville and that is the only reason I wouldn't return to Southern States for service. They did an excellent job.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to do our best each and every time. Next time you're in the area stop by and say hey.

Durham, NC
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bring back shuttle service
Good communication and service, but need to provide shuttle service for customers.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience regarding the shuttle service. We try to have accommodations for everyone. I have taken note of your concern and will see what options we can provide in the future.

FH
Felisha H.
Townsville, NC
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!!!!
The lady that served me was great!!!! I love the new waiting room👍👍👍👍👍
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled maintenance.

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ok
I do not like the $125 diagnosis fee
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Anytime a vehicle comes in for service we always try to make sure all bases are covered in case the situation arises where a part is not covered under warranty. Once the vehicle is diagnosed and we find it is covered under warranty the customer is not responsible for any diagnosis fee. I will reach out on Monday to discuss your most recent service visit.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
WAITING AREA WAS VERY RELAXTION
ALL OVER EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your car in for service. We always try to get each and every customer out in a timely matter and will always strive to do better.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Double-check their work. They rely on computers
Southern States Hyundai normally gives great service. I'm not fond of my last trip. It seems like the mechanic just used the computer and that is it. I would think that if a note is there to look at a tail light, you can take an extra minute and look at that tail light to verify if it's out or not.

I shouldn't have to double check their work. Then I have to pay for it since you all messed up. I will go back but that wasn't nice.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

We always try to do quality work and never want a customer to feel like they have to double check the work that has been done. I have called and left a message and would like to speak with you when you are available.

Joseph F.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
I like the service not the sales force
the service dept is very good cant say the same for your sales force
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai!! We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Terri M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The Professionalism, knowledge and courtesy of the staff.
I was very pleased with the outcome of my service maintenance appointment and enjoyed meeting and talking to Dakota. She was very impressive.

Hi,

Decoda has been a wonderful addition to our team! Thank you for your business and the kind words.

Jessica M.
Kinston, NC
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and great hospitality
The customer services representatives on the phone and in person were patient, user friendly and very professional. They gave me a clear understanding of the kind of services my car needed and why and they demonstrated their knowledge, skills and abilities to service my car as Hyundai intended.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your business!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service People
Everyone is nice and very helpful at the service department. They were also very quick in getting my car’s service complete

Thank YOU!!!!!

Durham, NC
Great Customer Service
Brent Boothe was very nice. Thoroughly went over the maintenance items needed for my Hyundai Sonata.

Hello,

Brent is a wonderful addition to our team! Thank You for your business and the kind words!!

Marc B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Such a change from past visits
I was dreading taking my car in for service. It was time for the big 90,000 service & I had a warranty issue I needed addressed. So, I reluctantly took it to Southern States. For the longest time, it was terrible. You had to wait about 6 weeks to schedule a visit & then, it seemed service was on it's own time frame. BUT!!! Something has happened. I was able to schedule service for later the same day. WOW! When I arrived, the service agents were all new & very helpful. I was happy with the prompt service & ability to get my car back the same day.
The only disappointment was being told my replacement part would be in within 2 or 3 days & I am still waiting a week later. There is always room for improvement but, I no longer DREAD having to go there. Now is more like what I always hoped it would be like. Whatever they are doing, I hope they continue.

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words, we will continue to strive for five! (stars). The part (Heater Part) has just arrived also! We have been working on the culture here for a little over a year! Things are improving. Thanks again and see you soon!

2012 Hyundai Accent
Good Job
Did what needed to be done, good job, fair price.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank YOU!!!!

---Jamie

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Great customers....Thanks for the review!!

N/A
TBD
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank YOU for your business and the review!!

Margaret D.
Wake Forest, NC
Service 18,000 maintenance

Hi,

Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle. Thank You and see you soon!