Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Christine L.
Zebulon, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Computer reprogram campaign and complimentary oil change
Done in a timely manner this time
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank You!!

Rachel B.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Decoda was fantastic!
Decoda was understanding and her customer service was fantastic. Went above and beyond.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks so much!!

AC
Adrienne C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism
The issues with the recall on my Hyundai were taken care of quickly and in a professional manner.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thanks so much!

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Recomended
The staff was very nice and professional, the job was fast, well done and on time.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

PB
Patricia B.
Benson, NC
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Easy to work with.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you!

SR
Siad R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
It was my first time there but the service was great and I strongly recommended this place for anyone want to get a great service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Great Customer! Thank you!!

VS
Victoria S.
Smithfield, NC
10/01/2019
Super Helpful and Reliable
The Hyundai services center was super helpful! They helped take care of my situation the best as possible and were extremely responsive to me. Dakota was a great help in helping me figure out options and all the questions I had with my car issues. Ray who worked on my car was wonderful help as well in servicing my car issue.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank YOU!!!!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Very Nice
The service provider was thorough and kept me informed the entire time waiting.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Four Oaks, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Free factory recall was a good experience
The free factory recall for my Hyundai 2018 was a good experience at Southern States Hyundai. The online scheduling worked well, the email confirmation and reminders were helpful. I liked it that no one tried to sell me something and I could just relax during my 2 hours in the building. The TV station was tolerable, snacks and bottled water were appreciated. Chairs in the waiting room were O.K. Sales personnel were polite and friendly. The service manager, Mr. Rubio, was professional and did an excellent job, for which I thanked him.
I have enjoyed driving my 2018 Hyundai for the past year.

I do not service my car at Southern States Hyundai because it is very far from my home. Service costs are lower where I go which is located very near me.
I do not know why this inquiry for feedback was not addressed to me, but to another name.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

FEEDBACK NOTED! THANKS!

JZ
Joseph Z.
Rolesville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Count on getting the best service at Southern States Hyundai
The management team at Southern States Hyundai always ensures you have a great experience when bringing in your vehicle for service. From the General Manager - Brian, Service Manager - Jamie, and the shop Foreman and lead Mechanic - Ray you can expect the best. I have a Genesis, and two other Hyundais I bought at Southern states and have always had a great experience whether buying, trading-in, or having them serviced.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thanks!!!!

-Brian,Jamie and Ray

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
The service representative, Decoda!
Decoda, the customer service advisor, was absolutely fabulous. She personally followed through with me from make my appointment to alerting me when the job had been completed.
She is to be commended for her people skills and knowledge of cars!
She will be the reason I will return for future service!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Decoda is great !!!!!Thank for the review.

Jerry B.

William H.
Cary, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Polite, pleasant greeting, work done as requested. Invited to return, appreciated my business, escorted to my vehicle
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Thanks so much! See you soon!

WP
Wayne P.
Sorry sonata
Service manger is always doing his best, trying to stay within Hyundai s process

09/20/2019 Category: Service
The car support sucks, the dealership was fine.the service manager is helpful, and did his best. Hyundai warranty is disturbing.
2017 sonata 27000 miles , smell of burnt oil, smell of burnt antifreeze, oil light comes on, all aspects of a blown motor and I got to wait a 1000 miles until someone looks at t again unless of course the motor stops. Can’t take on long trips , can’t check the oil, consumptions test, they call it . What a load of crap, good thing I bought the exstended warranty, did nothing another waste of money.no oil touched the dip stick when I checked it .Steam coming off the motor after I drove it to 20 miles. Wonderful!

Good morning,

I left a message, Ill try calling you again today.