Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5Overall Rating 4.08/5rating 4.08

1963 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

MA
Margaret A.
Clayton, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2018 Category: Service
They were very professional and apologetic for the wait and thanked us for being so patient
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thanks again!!!!!

EC
Ervin C.
Youngsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Crowther
Always a good trip to the dealership for Hyundai service. However, where are the coupons!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Coming soon!!!! Thanks!!!

Cary, NC
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I took my car in to get an oil change. The oil change was performed fine, as far as I can tell, however a paper covering was not placed over my floor mat. As a result, I was left with greasy footprints on the floor mat. When I called to inform the staff, I was offered to have my car detailed. While I appreciate the offer, it inconveniences me because I need to request time off work in order to have this done.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I will entertain picking it up for you.

--Jamie Holcomb

Apex, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2018 Category: Service
On this occasion .... State inspection
Without appointment was able to have inspection without losing a lot of time.

Perfect!!!! thanks!!!

2013 Hyundai Accent
04/15/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
I called about 30’minutes before hey closed and I was able to get in and out !
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Perfect! Thank You for choosing us!

North Myrtle Beach, SC

Barbara D.
Knightdale, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
Excellent customer service ,
I have been coming to Southern States Hyundai for the past 8 years and have always received prompt service and clear explanations of any problem they may find with my vehicle
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you for your business and the review!

Maria R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2018 Category: Service
I just need more insight to my vehicle since I do not have any knowledge. I want to be able to trust this dealership and that they will be honest with me and my vehicle. I want to build that type of relationship with them since I will be trusting my car with them and I want my car in good hands.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I/we are happy to go over any questions or maintenance schedules with you.

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service in working out a problem.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks so much for your business!!

Starkeisha B.
Tarboro, NC
Hyundai saved the day!!
I had just recently purchased a previously (loved) 2013 sonata from a used car dealer in Easter NC. Approximately 5 days into us (car and I) getting “aquatinted” my vehicle decided to go into “theft mode” after the key fob battery died, and triggered non stop horn blowing and a car that wouldn’t start. This is all while traveling with my two small children (4 and 9 month old). I contacted Hyundai roadside...they were able to get the vehicle promptly towed to souther states. Granted this incident happened over the weekend, promptly Monday morning I was called by service to advise and re assure me that the car would be taken care of and the rep also advised on current recalls that would be serviced for me which put me at even more ease of knowing my vehicle would be operating at highest performance after this visit. I’m grateful for the kind repairmen who walked me through the anti theft sequence process to ensure that if this happened again I would know exactly what to do. The whole service staff was just so helpful kind and friendly. They were there to hand me scissors when I needed them unboxing new car seats and even lenses a hand to help snap them in place. Thumbs way up and warm and fuzzy feels inside. Southern states Hyundai in Raleigh NC gets my vote!

Thank YOU!!!

CP
Connie P.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Getting a call back, recording always from service dept
Again diffificult rewching service dept, always get a recording
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

We are working hard on the phones.

SL
Stephen L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra radiator replacement
The service experience and quality of work (so far as I can tell) was excellent.

I had one issue...when I got home and looked under the hood, I see that the technician did not clean up after his work. This was a radiator replacement and cooling system flush. There should not have been glycol on the plastic parts beneath the radiator & hoses following his work. When I looked under the car for the first time, how do I know if I'm looking at a leak or sloppy work? Please tell your technicians that they can do excellent work, but the impression left on the customer goes into the pooper if they leave a mess...nonetheless, I am likely to use Southern States in the future..
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Feedback noted and will be utilized! Thanks for the review!

GP
Glenda P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2018 Category: Service
quick and reliable service
I can count on the service to be done right
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks!!!!

2016 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2018 Category: Service
I come here fairly frequently. I’m always greeted timely and with enthusiasm. They always do what is promised and at the rate they establish in the beginning. I always leave with an understanding of what my next recommended services are when I leave. This allows me to save for them and I’m not be blindsided with unexpected expenses. I really enjoy they buy four oil changes and get the fifth one for free punch cards. I’ve already gotten one for free. Likewise, I like the 10% off of your service if you schedule online. I’ve had Mike on a couple of occasions and he’s a delight to work with.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Mike is a great addition to our team for sure! Thank You!!

Mary B.
Mike
Mike my service consultant was great..The whole team.Im definitely switching to this company for my Hyaundai needs.Even considering getting another one!!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for the review and your business!! See you soon.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Brake oriblem
I brought my car in for the State Inspection which failed the brake pedal test.
Finally fixed the brake problem I have been complaining about for the past 2 years.

Hi!

Sorry it took that long. Thanks for your patience and your business!

Carolyn C.
It's where I bought the SUV
This is the second incident that has caused me concern. 2016-17 I had an issue with my paperwork, It was incorrect denying me the premiere service plan for which I had paid. Service team member Nina was very helpful in clearing this matter up for me but it took months ....and even more time to get my refund.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Sorry about the confusion!

04/10/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Maintenance
After a disappointing experience the previous visit, this service appointment was handled with excellent attention. I received a discount as an apology and everything was back to the type of service I had typically received at this dealership.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks for the second chance!!!

DA
Dean A.
Wake Forest, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/10/2018 Category: Service
People are very friendly
Being a Genesis owner, I was disappointed that my car was not cleaned or washed I thought owning a Genesis had its perks however I have not seen any benefits from a service perspective. No ride offered, no loaner car, and car dirty when returned.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Thanks for the feed back. We currently have plans for a wash in the works!