Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1

2006 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5Overall Rating 4.18182/5rating 4.18182
Overall Rating 2.15152/5Overall Rating 2.15152/5rating 2.15152rating 2.15152rating 2.15152

Stephen S.
Moncure, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2016 Category: Service
Good service. More than an hour was a bit long for an oil change. But courteous and helpful.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/26/2016

We really appreciate your patronage as well as taking the time to fill out the survey. It is our pleasure to keep you happy.

2009 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2016 Category: Service
The secret is an early appointment. Service tech Garrett was great.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/24/2016

It is so nice to see another happy customer. We want to thank you for filling out the survey and for allowing us to maintain your vehicle.

LN
Lisa N.
Knightdale, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Oil change and fuel service
They are always a bit slow but Ryan was very considerate. He came to see me a few times to update me on the progress and my wait time. Still not happy with the gas mileage of my car, but the service department has nothing to do with that.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

The dealership wants to say thank you for your patronage as well as taking the time to fill out the survey

Dallas, TX
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Rev Michael
Quick to receive guest.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/22/2016

Here at Southern States Automotive we feel very fortunate to have such great customers. It makes us feel very good to know you are happy.

LV
LINDSAY V.
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Great service experience
I took my 2015 Sonata Sport 2.0T to Southern States for its 15K service. The appointment was for later in the day but I dropped the car off in the morning and took the shuttle back to my office. I really value this offering as it enables me to take my car to my preferred dealer and still get to work. The service itself was handled well and all the staff were friendly and helpful. I will continue to use Southern States for my service needs.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/20/2016

We appreciate your time you took to fill out the survey. It means a great deal to have one of our happy customers let us know. Thank you.

Jacqueta R.
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!
I really appreciated the customer service and reassurance that my car was going to be taken care of.
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

We thank you so much for your patronage. We also appreciate your kindness with taking the time to fill out the survey

BT
Brenda T.
Knightdale, NC
09/08/2016 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Service is great. Garrett Edwards is always pleasant and takes excellent care of my car .
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

We here at Southern States thank you for your patronage and taking the time to fill out the survey.

TF
Tammy F.
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Great service.....
J. Baker does a tremendous job at taking care of me every time I come...
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We strive to give you the best service possible.

Steve H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2016 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Scheduled Service only to find the department closing early. The appointment was not found in the system.

A phonecall would have been nice to have been alerted of the cancellation.

I was still able to get the vehicle serviced
Barney H., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you for filling out the survey. We value each and every customer that we see. Again thank you for your support.

PS
Patricia S.
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
Very friendly atmosphere.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/24/2016

Ms. Strong,
Thank you for the positive feedback, we are pleased to know that you're satisfied witht the friendliness of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a good day!

JE
Jean E.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Friendliness of employees,Especially Derick & Jeremy
Yes, there is a great improvement from services a year ago.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/12/2016

Ms. Ettefah,
Thank you for the great feedback and we plan to keep on improving our service department! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicng your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Already commented
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/11/2016

Mr. George,
Thank you for the positive feedback and I apologize for not being able to print out your service records, our internet was down at the time. I will have it mailed to you immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Brenda M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2016 Category: Service
Service hours
I waited for service which was estimated to take 2 to 2-1/2 hours. At 3 hours I had not yet heard anything, so I went to check on my car. It was sitting in the bay, completed, but no one had come to let me know. It was another 15-20 minutes before I was checked out and on my way.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/10/2016

Mrs. Moore,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, I apologize for the extended wait time. That will not happen again! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

Apex, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/01/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, effective service
Garrett was incredibly friendly. I appreciate the great level of service that was offered.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/30/2016 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous service.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/30/2016

Mr. Bell,

07/29/2016 Category: Service
Service department
Turn over of help makes me wonder why.We wonder if the managers are bad for the company and can't keep help.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/04/2016

Thank you for your business. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/28/2016 Category: Service
Good service- long wait
My service was great, but my wait seemed like forever. I had an appointment and waited in the lobby for 5 hours for a state inspection, tire rotation, and oil change. The people who work there are nice and friendly.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/28/2016

Ms. Hoffner,
Thank you for the positive feedback. I apologize about the extended wait time, that will not happen again! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

TD
Ted D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2016 Category: Service
Professional and efficient service
I was very pleased with the service Southern States Hyundai provided. They were courteous, professional and efficient. I thought the cost of the service was reasonable considering the parts and time spent on the repair. Quite frankly, I was expecting a much higher cost for the repair.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/27/2016

Mr. Debord,
Thank you for the great feedback, we are happy that you plan to continue coming to us for your vehicle servicing. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have an awesome day!

FM
FRANCIS M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
Price was high enough to include a car vacuum out but this service was not provided. Nor was a car wash.
Rick S., Service Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/26/2016

Ms. Mccormack,
Thank you for the positive feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Poor service to customers
Poor service tech and procedure took too long. We were told everything would take about 2.5 hours but after 4 hours, we called them to see if they were done and they were done but forgot to call us.