Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1979 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

DK
DIANE K.
Kittrell, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
Helpful personnel, wait time a little long
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/10/2014

Ms. Koenck,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appologize things took longer than it should have. Without feed back like yours we wouldnt know where we need to improve. Thank you for your business and we look forward to taking care of you in a more timely manner on your next visit.

919-839-7420

Michael B.
Garner, NC
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Fast service, professional
They perform oil changes in a timely manner and are professional. Although I have had an issue with my radio since day1 and supposedly there is a software update, but each time I ask, it is never done because they can't replicate a problem that happens maybe every 30 days (even though I played a video I took of the issue). Guess Hyundai advises them that this work is not reimbursable. They are not alone , my Chevy Traverse has a much more annoying problem with the radio and they don't seem to want to fix it either.
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2014

Mr. Baporis,

Thank you for the the feedback. Always makes the day better seeing good news. We appologize that we can not correct the radio issue. I am sure Hyundai is working on ways to communicate better with the audio systems. I hope one day we can get rid of the gremlin for you.

919-839-7420

Tamara B.
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Thorough, Quick, Courteous Service
My service was quick, complete & explained to me thoroughly.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/03/2014

Tamara, I apologize that we where not able to exceed your expectations, we try very hard and we appreciate your business, we will try harder next time, and if there is any suggestions on how we could do better please do not hesitate to call.

919-839-7300 (direct Line)

AD
ALVIN D.
Clayton, NC
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2014 Category: Service
surprised with staff friendliness
I've had problems with Southern states on previous occasions and i decided to give them another chance, since i was in the area. I explained to them how I felt about their dealership and to my surprise i was very happy with their overall attention to my concerns and service.
Bryan A. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/30/2014

Mr. Deleon,

Thank you so much for giving us another chance. We strive to be the best car service provider. Feed back like yours lets us know we are moving in the right direction. We hope you will continue to use us for your car care needs in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

919-839-7300

KC
KRISTY C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/11/2014 Category: Service
routine service
friendly service but perks like a car wash and the seat being where I left it would have made it a 5
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

Kristy, Thank you for the suggestions, we try very hard to balance cost and extras. Regarding the seat I understand completly we will do our best to try to get better with that.

LC
LORI C.
12/17/2013 Category: Service
My service rep (Carrie)
Just have to say the service rep at this dealership are great esp. the two women who work there. They both give outstanding customer service.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/17/2013

Lori, thank you for the praise of Lisa and Carrie, they both try very hard to make every experience a good one. I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. we realize you have choices and we thank you for choosing us.

Thank You!!

JN
JOHN N.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/24/2013 Category: Service
No quiet working area
No quiet working area provided.
Brian ., General Manager from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/25/2013

John,
I apologize, we try to have the two waiting areas. one being with the TV and one with out for you to be able to work. next time that you are in if the waiting areas is not working for you again for what ever reason, please just ask the manager in the showroom if you can sit in one of the offices. We understand and are more than willing to try to accommodate you in any way possible.

Again I apologize