Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Robert W.
Garner, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
R Wright
The location.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Robert M.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates you bringing your vehicle in for service. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

WF
William F.
Holly Springs, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/12/2018 Category: Service
100,000 Mile Service
Once appointment was made everything was timely. Diagnosis, obtaining parts and installation. Great at keeping you in the loop on status of service & timing to return vehicle. Great experience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!

Sondra C.
Wendell, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice
They got done in a timely fashion
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Melanie W.
Wilson, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Online service schelduling
They say you will save 10 % off your total bill if you schedule online. That is true...however, no matter how many different times I remind them to give me that discount as I scheduled online, they must not be listening because every single time they ring it up without my ten percent off and they have to ring it up all over again before I pay it!

Thanks,
Melanie
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I apologize for any inconvenience in having to ask for the discount on more than one occasion.

Mable B.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Thanks for the review!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I trusted and liked Mike Webb who worked with me on my service.
We have to service our car here per agreement when we bought it for warranty to be good.Mike is very good better than some of my other experiences.Mike gets a 5.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hi,

Mike gas been a great addition to our team for sure!

Thanks,

Jamie

NP
Neh P.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I'm please with the overall service and would recommend to others.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle in for service and look forward to seeing you again at Southern States Hyundai!!

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Positive people
Positive people
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Making an appointment online is very easy.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

We appreciate you choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs.

VS
Virginia S.
Smithfield, NC
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Comments
Make sure there is no dirt or grease on the driver's floor when done. It happened to me twice.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. I would love to speak with you next time you come in for service and apologize for any stains on the drivers floor area.

Best Regards.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
WAITING AREA WAS VERY RELAXTION
ALL OVER EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your car in for service. We always try to get each and every customer out in a timely matter and will always strive to do better.

Marc B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Such a change from past visits
I was dreading taking my car in for service. It was time for the big 90,000 service & I had a warranty issue I needed addressed. So, I reluctantly took it to Southern States. For the longest time, it was terrible. You had to wait about 6 weeks to schedule a visit & then, it seemed service was on it's own time frame. BUT!!! Something has happened. I was able to schedule service for later the same day. WOW! When I arrived, the service agents were all new & very helpful. I was happy with the prompt service & ability to get my car back the same day.
The only disappointment was being told my replacement part would be in within 2 or 3 days & I am still waiting a week later. There is always room for improvement but, I no longer DREAD having to go there. Now is more like what I always hoped it would be like. Whatever they are doing, I hope they continue.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words, we will continue to strive for five! (stars). The part (Heater Part) has just arrived also! We have been working on the culture here for a little over a year! Things are improving. Thanks again and see you soon!

EP
Elizabeth P.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable staff, nice waiting area.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing for your next service appointment.

04/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service in working out a problem.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks so much for your business!!