Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

1978 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5Overall Rating 4.1562528/5rating 4.1562528
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Wake Forest, NC
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Place is Okay
Service was better than last year. I saw much improvement with the new customer service representatives who took my car in to get fixed. The only reason why I would not recommend Hyndai anymore is because after 100K miles it falls apart a lot sooner than I expected. All of my future purchases are now with Toyota cars because last much longer....I was told these cars were very much like Toyota and rated higher than expected, however, I had multiple issues with oil leaks, clicking noises, buttons wearing out very fast. I would not buy this brand again. My son is driving car and its good enough for him to drive to high school and back but that is about it.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Hi,

We would be happy to service your Toyota......

Thanks for the review!

Ana S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Convenient location
This was my first time at this dealership and I was impressed. Easy to make appointments and availability for waiting was excellent. Friendly staff and great location!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Hello,

We still have some training to do.....Thanks for your feedback.

11/29/2017 Category: Service

Thorough services
N/A
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Laveshia,

We will continue to strive for five! (stars).

11/24/2017 Category: Service
Cool
Cool

Roger R.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
clean friendly service
i would recommend to a friend
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/24/2017

Roger,

We will continue to strive for five! (stars)

CA
Christopher A.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Oil change and re call
Better than last two times;g
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Christopher,

We are trying....Thank You for the review.

11/12/2017 Category: Service
So so service
I would only give it to an a half stars.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Thanks for your review!

Garner, NC
11/06/2017 Category: Service
n/a
n/a

Hi,

We are in the middle of changing alot of the parking to make it more friendly!

LP
Lajuan P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2017 Category: Service
RESOLUTION
The dealership resolved an issue that 2 other dealerships could not resolve.

Lajuan,

Thanks for your feedback!!!--Jamie

JJ
Jamie J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Very pleased with the customer service rep. Sadly I forgot her name but she was very polite and professional and made feel as if she truly believes in the old saying”customer comes first”.

Jamie,

Thanks for the kind words!

--Jamie H.

BW
Barry W.
Garner, NC
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2017 Category: Service
How quickly you fix my vehicle
I realize Diagnostics of admission controls can be tricky therefore I am not terribly upset just disappointed with all the time this is taking
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

Thanks for the feedback! The emissions systems can be tricky for sure.

AH
Allena H.
Wendell, NC
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Service was great as far as doing it in a timely manner. However, the mileage sticker is incorrect in my car window for the next oil change and they did not reset my next service in the system. Other than that, it was great.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

Improving!!!!

Franklinton, NC
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Your discretion
The service was good until the advisor mentioned a second recall. I told them to go ahead and take care of it. The car was fixed for over an hour before I finally inquired about it. The advisor never came back and told me anything.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Thank so much for your response and I apologize for the lack of communication. We have re-vamped our service department by hiring new advisors to help make things go smoother for future visits.

10/29/2017 Category: Service
Very good service, communication and wait time
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

CF
Cindy F.
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Ease of checking in and quick turnaround.
I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my vehicle was ready after repairs. I Did Not know that I would get a free oil change and I believe they washed my windows as well
I was quite pleased with the overall service.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

Morrisville, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/21/2017 Category: Service
The people were nice and the service was quick enough. The sitting area is definitely subpar since the TV played a recorded show with no sound. But overall it was a good experience and would go back.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Joe S.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
First time. So far mostly good.
Nice waiting room.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business, sir!

Kelly M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2017 Category: Service
call people back please
It would be better if one could reach a human being instead of a machine during business hours.
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your review and I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are making the best efforts to improve our service department to ensure a better visit for you mext time sir.

Carrboro, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Great service as always
Good quality and notified me that almost done plus let me know that delay was from getting approval from prepaid maintenance plan provider
Alexis R. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you so much for your response and business! We greatly appreciate it :)