Rick M.
Saturn Aura
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Rick said he always receives great care at this business.

AD
ADELE D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/27/2018
Great service. Took my vehicle in right away.
I called with car trouble and the took my vehicle in right away and fixed the car issue quickly.

Craig B.
Jaguar F-PACE
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the employees were polite. They provided very prompt service. The work was great. He had excellent results. The service was at a fair price.

Teresa M.
Nissan Rogue
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said although the business is more expensive than most, the staff does exactly what she asks.

CHRIS M.
GMC Yukon XL
10/10/2018
Awesome auto shop
They are honest and thorough.

DEVONA R.
Nissan Rogue
10/06/2018
Honest and Value
I have been a customer for about 2 years with Southwest Car Care Center, they have always provide excellent service and honest evaluation of the services provided. I never feel like I am being taken advantage by upselling services I don't really need. That's how I came to know this business. They are an honest and reliable family owned business. Oh and their prices are more than competitive .

DENNIS S.
10/03/2018
Southwest Car Care is great
Two of the smartest mechanics in town and they are honest!

JoAnn D.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
JoAnn said the owners were nice guys and serviced her vehicle right away.

GW
GLYNN W.
09/25/2018
Oil change and checkup. Quick, friendly and great service.

Ram
09/24/2018
Excellent service every time!
I have had multiple cars serviced for at least 5 years and they have not failed to impress me, always courteous diligent and concerned about getting you back on the road as quickly as possible, thanks guys for the great job you do!!

CG
CHRIS G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/20/2018
windshield wipers
I was driving when it stated raining, I didn't realize that my wipers needed replacing, they had them on location and with in a minute, I was back on my way to take care of what I needed. Thanks guys.

TC
TOM C.
09/19/2018
100% Satisfied
Went in due to a clunk that started the prior week. Matt test drove, heard the clunk, diagnosed the problem, ordered parts and car was ready mid afternoon. Wow!

Lisa B.
Toyota Sequoia
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff do good work.,

NT
NARESH T.
09/15/2018
Excellent!
I went to this auto repair because of great reviews. I am glad I went there. Extremely courteous and professional. Very considerate and understanding. It felt like talking to good friends. Even the mechanics themselves communicated with me. The quality of their work was very good as well, and the cost was less than going to the dealership (where i used to have car repairs done).

CG
CHRIS G.
09/14/2018
Just take your car there and have peace of mind. I firmly believe these guys are straight and know what they are doing.
Thanks Richard. Finding a decent garage is perhaps the car owners biggest challenge. Interestingly, the only other garage I could use with a clear conscience was also owned by two brothers in Enham Alamein, Hants, UK. I tend to do all oil changes and basic stuff myself but it's good to know you are there for the bigger issues.

All the best