GW
GLYNN W.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/11/2018
As always, great friendly and quick service.

GW
GLYNN W.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/11/2018
Great friendly service from a family operation.

LEE S.
09/04/2018
Honda Van
These gentlemen always take great care of me. This trip they set me up with four new tires that are a little more heavy duty than the originals. We think they ride better and quieter.

08/31/2018
Tire replacement
When our car picked up a piece of metal that totally flatten our tire, Southwest quickly determined need for replacement, ordered the new tire at a fair price, balanced, and installed while I waited. Good service as usual. Have been using SW for about 30 years.

Nissan Rogue
08/29/2018
Great service, great team
The team at Southwest Car Care Center gave us honest, personable service at an affordable price and within a comfortable time limit. We got the impression that the team truly cares about the vehicle needs of their customers and the patronage they received. It was a pleasant experience all round and we will definitely be back for more services and also refer our friends to this Center.

DONNA S.
Ford C-Max Energi
08/23/2018
Top notch service, as always!
I had a turn signal lamp out on my car. I remember when I could do these things myself, so I bought the lamps I wanted to replace with, along with the low beam headlamps to be efficient, and watched a LONG YouTube how-to video for replacing the lamps. Who has time for all that?!? So many steps, so many tools. Shouldn't this be easier? What's easier is taking my car and replacement lamps to Southwest Car Care and getting the job done right, at a fair price, that didn't involve me sweating it out in my driveway for 2 hours. THAT was easy!

DOUG R.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/21/2018
My new mechanics!
I needed brakes and I called the guy who fixed my transmission a couple years ago for his reference. He was quick to recommend Matt and James. I was not let down. They were very good at walking me through the current condition and my options. Repair was completed within the suggested time frame. Clean shop and great people!
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks for the great review Doug. It was a pleasure meeting me, please let us know if we can ever help you again in the future.

DF
DAVID F.
08/17/2018
Best Auto Shop around
I always take my vehicles to James and Matt. They do an excellent job, kind, honest and professional.
This is definitely NOT a shade tree operation. They KNOW what they are doing, and at a honest price.

KW
KORRA W.
Dodge Durango
08/09/2018
Reliable Service
I have been getting routine maintenance done on my vehicle with Southwest Car Care for a few years now. They always give impeccable service and explain any findings thoroughly which allows me to make an inform decision as well as they are very affordable.

Dennis D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was fine. The staff did what he asked them to do which was to replace the parts that were under warranty which they did.

JI
JOEL I.
Ford Expedition
08/02/2018
Quick friendly reliable service
As always the service received is first class. They were recommended to us when we first moved to Houston and we have been very happy with both the level of service and the prices charged. We know that we can trust this garage.
They charge a fair price for all the work completed.

MU
MANEL U.
07/30/2018
They really take care of you car
Excellent service, good and fast. Totally recommend this place

MT
Mike T.
Cypress, TX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business does a great job.

DF
DAVID F.
Ford Edge
07/23/2018
Excellent service once again!
Once again, as usual, the best quality service shop around Katy!
Excellent work done fixing my overheating problem and A/C problems!
Got us back on the road in no time.
Highly recommended this shop. Honest and family owned and operated!

Lisa B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said she recommends this business for service.