DON S.
Honda Ridgeline
10/23/2020
I'll change
A lot cheaper than Honda dealer

JEFF K.
Oak Forest, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
10/23/2020
1st time customer
I am not from area, I live in SW suburbs. While visiting in-laws I had a charging issue. Needed to have car towed on a Sat. night to Stan's after hours... I spoke with Fezz on Monday morning, I was given a time line, I was kept informed throughout the process, my car was ready by Wed. afternoon. I had an idea of what problem was, labor and parts charges were very competitive and fair. Hopefully I never need to have my car serviced so far from home, but if I do, I would use Stan's again. My only contact was with Fezz, if he's the face of Stan's, then ownership chose wisely.

BT
BOB T.
IL
10/22/2020
Best place to take your car
Been going to Stan's for a long time. Would never go anywhere else !

JAMICA C.
Elgin, IL
Buick Regal
10/21/2020
Reasonable priced
When I take my car there to be repaired I am confident it will be fixed with no issues.

TC
THERESE C.
Roselle, IL
10/21/2020
Customer service and technician expertise.
Great customer service. Expertise in car repair and maintenance, courteous demeanor and reasonable prices. You seem to go the “extra mile.”

DAVE S.
Buick Encore
10/19/2020
Prompt Service
These guys are the best. I stopped in to see if they could help me determine if my problem was a battery or alternator issue. They diagnosed the problem and had the new battery installed before I had a chance to drink three sips of my coffee. They also checked my car out before I went to get the car emissions test done which I passed without a hitch.

TA
TED A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2020
Stan's is a great shop!
Been using Stan's for several years now to keep my 18+ car running. Stan and his team are honest and hard working group.
I'm always given options and there is no pressure.
Thanks for being a great garage!

Destiny H.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Destiny said they were fast, kind , knowledgeable and accommodating.

Joe P.
Ford E450 Super Duty
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they were prompt with a quote. They uncovered all the vehicle's problems. The vehicle is working pretty well. It is pleasant to do business with them.

GH
GEORGE H.
IL
Buick LaCrosse
10/15/2020
Great place, great staff.
Stan's has been the place I've taken my car for years. The owner and staff are all about fixing vehicles right the first time and always have the answers to all of my question. They are fair with prices and make one feel that your vehicle is as important as their own. I have recommended them to many friends and family.

DZ
Damian Z.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Damian said they were super quick really good, they contacted him for any updates,

CL
CHRISTINE L.
Bloomingdale, IL
Lexus NX 300h
10/14/2020
Tire losing air pressure
I called to see if I could stop in to have a tire check that was losing air pressure. I was told I could right in. When I arrived I was received immediately, the crew checked the tire and found the problem and patched it and I was our in less than half hour. Quick and pleasant service. This is my go to station with all my problems with my Lexus.

EM
EDDIE M.
Carol Stream, IL
10/14/2020
Great honest service.
Always a good experience.

MIKE R.
Cadillac SRX
10/09/2020
Outstanding Service
Stan's Service has never let me down and I have been using them for year. Highly recommend!

MARCHELLO M.
Chevrolet HHR
10/09/2020
Very professional and friendly
Very professional and friendly staff
Service is great i will recommend this guys