Jodi W.
Mazda CX-5
02/27/2020
Excellent Service!
Steves auto care was fast, quick, efficient and most importantly provided Quality Service to my vehicle.
I know I can always count on them to be trustworthy.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/27/2020

Hi Jodi,
Thank you for the review! we appreciate it! :)

Pontiac G6
02/26/2020
Reliable, trustworthy
Steve is Great to do business

Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/22/2020
the staff
Always comfortable with the quality of work - reliable competent staff

Keith P.
Schwenksville, PA
Ford Expedition
02/20/2020
Steve and his team of professionals have always taken great care of my vehicles. The work is done in a timely fashionand at a very fair price.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks Kieth,

Ron H.
Great Service-Convenient location
Steve and his team have serviced my cars for more than 20 years. My present car is 15 years old and runs like new because of Steve's maintenance program. If a part needs to be replaced Steve always checks with me to suggest what needs to be done before going ahead and that I agree with his recommendation. His service over the years is the reason that my car performs as well as it does. This is the service a person should look for and definitely is found at Steve's Auto Care Inc.

Ron Hugel

Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
Not sure why my review didn’t have a 5 star
This is in addition to my review (kellsey p.) not sure why it selected 4 stars instead of 5- it is only 5 star service here!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks Kellsey! We appreciate it!

Kellsey P.
Conshohocken, PA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Unequivocal service
Steve and his team are always extremely professional and helpful. I have always gotten calls to authorize work being done with a clear answer as far as cost. Steve is always super friendly and willing to explain everything being done. Steve does honest work and I will continue to come here for years to come.

Jen B.
Collegeville, PA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
02/18/2020
Customer service
The place is reasonable, quick and efficient! Everyone was nice and got my problem resolved fast!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks Jen,

02/18/2020
Great as always
No complaints. Everything from start to finish went smoothly. Vehicle work went very prompt.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the review! :)

TC
Ted C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/13/2020
Best auto care
Always a pleasure to deal with Steve.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/13/2020

Hi Ted,
Right back at you bud! Thank you for the review! :)

Daniel C.
Collegeville, PA
02/11/2020
Steve and the service he provides.
The overall experience when having repairs or maintenance done at Steve's is second to none.
I appreciate the emails that confirm, then follow up the appointment.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/11/2020

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

NR
Nadine R.
Mercury Sable
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Nadine said they are always very nice to her and she knows she can rely on them to keep her vehicle on the road.

NM
Nicole M.
Ambler, PA
02/07/2020
Absolute Gentlemen
I’m a single woman and not once has Steve or anyone else at Steve’s Auto Care talked down to me about my car or my ability to take care of my car. If you’re a woman reading this who has ever had to send your dad or your boyfriend or your brother into a shop to get better service or avoid the “listen here little lady” nonsense, you don’t have to worry about that at Steve’s.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

02/05/2020
Wonderful!
Very friendly and fast service. Did a great job fixing my car. Definitely recommend them!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/05/2020

Hi There,
Thank you For the review! We Appreciate It! :)

Mary Ann H.
02/04/2020
Good Service. Polite employees.
I would recommend Steve's Service Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/04/2020