MK
Mike K.
Conshohocken, PA
Chrysler 200
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees took care of his vehicle. They completed service fast.

DF
Dustin F.
Jeep Liberty
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff took care of his vehicle in a timely fashion. They did a good job working on it.

Shane S.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
GMC Terrain
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Shane said everything about his experience was perfectly fine. Everything went as he hoped it would.

Anonymous avatar
Acura RL
04/27/2018
Great Service...
Had my car in for 90K service and an AC problem. Steve's auto Care diagnosed the problem with the AC as a wiring issue. Could have been a BIG problem. They found the wire! Fixed the wire went over the car.
As usual, the bill wasn't too bad!!!

AG
Anneliese G.
Collegeville, PA
Lexus GX 470
04/26/2018
Very accommodating and efficient
I go to Steve's whenever I have a problem in between inspections done by my dealer. Steve has always been very accommodating, even on short notice, and is a pleasure to deal with.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Anneliese! Thank you for the review! :)

ES
Ethan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Acura TSX
04/20/2018
Inspection
The staff was able to fit me in at relatively the last moment. They were friendly and thorough, and didn't require needless fixes. They gave me a solid to-do list for future issues that weren't necessary at the current time.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Ethan! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Larry M.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Larry said, this business helped him out of a jam.

Donna S.
04/18/2018
DONNA SAMBRICK
I appreciate you Steve.

Thank you so much for not for the thorough and honest work on my car, but the smiles and laughter, it's definitely good for the soul :)

God bless you and your beautiful family. Continued prayers.

Praying my light doesn't return. As discussed, I will give it a few weeks and then like to proceed to take a look at the knocking sound and or the blower for heart / air.

Thank you again my friend.

Blessings + smiles
~ donna
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Donna! Thank You, always a pleasure! :)

PR
Phil R.
04/14/2018
Fast, convenient service.
Easy process from start to finish. Car ready when promised.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Phil! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

KR
Ken R.
04/14/2018
Perfect - as always!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Thanks Ken...Always appreciated! :)

AG
A.A. (Tony) G.
Lincoln Town Car
04/13/2018
The service is the best plus the attendants are very friendly
Service great and attendants friendly
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Thanks Tony! We appreciate the review! :)

CR
Cheryl R.
Philadelphia, PA
04/13/2018
The service was great! Very convenient to work! They even attached my new license plate for me :)
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for the review! :)

NB
Nancy B.
Hyundai Tucson
04/11/2018
Honest and friendly.
Work was done quickly and efficiently.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Thank You Nancy! We appreciate the review! :)

FK
Francis K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/10/2018
Awseome customer service
The service at Steve's auto is always awesome.,everyone is so nice.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Joanne M.
04/06/2018
A mechanic who cares...
I've been going to Steve's Auto for about a year now and he has never let me down or turned me away, even with last minute emergencies, i.e. brakes failing and needing a master cylinder. He made the time out of his busy schedule to see that I was up and running within two days; a tall order for that type of job. So glad I found a great mechanic!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your review! Always a pleasure! :)

Jack B.
Acura TLX
04/06/2018
Perfect service
Steve’s shop is a great place of business! He runs a trust worthy shop and does great work as well. I could not recommend his shops any more. Helping out a local business is a plus too.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Jack! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

BC
Bill C.
04/05/2018
Very Responsive
I called with a crisis, my starter suddenly failed and my car wouldn’t start. My neighbor got it started but said don’t turn it off! I called Steve and he immediately said bring it in! I gave him car’s VIN number and he had all necessary parts to replace the starter when I arrived! Within an hour my car was ready to go, working like a dream! I’ve had no trouble since! I would highly recommend his service and work. Thank you!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Bill! Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it! :)

PA
Paul A.
East Norriton, PA
Dodge Stratus Sdn
04/04/2018
Service!
Steve is a great guy, always pleasant to talk with. Seems to always get my repairs done in a very timely matter mostly same day. Always gives a very detailed and clear description of their diagnosis, which is usually correct. I would recommend Steve to anybody!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc

Hi Paul! Thank you for the review! :)

AL
Alfred L.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Alfred said the service was good. The work was done right away.

Richard M.
04/03/2018
Pre-purchase Check
Steve performed a pre-purchase check of the used car that I wanted to purchase, so that I could have that second opinion to assist in making a final decision on whether or not to purchase this used car. Steve was able to get me in, check everything out thoroughly, and fulfill my tight time constraints in line with the used car dealer.