Honda Civic Cpe
11/02/2018
Great service, if only
Check in/out was smooth. Insp/Emission Service was prompt and price reasonable. Car smelled of cigarette smoke at pickup.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your honest review! We appreciate it and will work to prevent our technicians from smoking near customer vehicles. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us.

Kelly S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2018
Thank You Again, Steve!
My battery died. Barely half-an-hour after my call, Steve came out to my house to give me a jump, diagnosed what had happened and asked me to follow him to his garage for a repair. The whole event, from phone call to payment took around an hour total (maybe an hour and a quarter). Service was fast and friendly, as always.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Kelly! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

EM
Erik M.
Harleysville, PA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Erik said that he doesn't get ripped off there and the business is quick and good.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 11/01/2018

Hi Erik, Thanks for the review! :)

Charles H.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business was quick, super informative and they did a great job.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Charles, We appreciate it!

Ron H.
10/23/2018
Great service over the years
I have had my vehicles serviced by Steve and his maintenance team for more than 20 years. It is because of their efficient and expert work that my vehicle, which is more than 12 years old, runs like new. Steve , when the service requires replacing a part , as happens with a 12 year old car, always contacts me before proceeding with the replacement work to let me know his recommendation and receive my approval. This is a major contributing factor in his excellent service.A service of the highest level,

Ron Hugel
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Ron! Thank you for the review! We appreciate It! :)

HA
Hassan A.
10/20/2018
First time, Awesome experiance
Honest, Friendly,Communicate before doing and mandatory work in the car.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/20/2018

Hi Hassan, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

SK
Steven K.
Lansdale, PA
Mazda CX-5
10/16/2018
On-time
The service was performed on-time and promptly. The price is fair for the service and convenience.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you Steve! We appreciate the review! :)

MA
Michael A.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2018
Fantastic Service
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Hi Michael! Thanks for the review! Always appreciated! :)

10/06/2018
Expert Service
Courteous and friendly service. They do a great job and you can count on them for their honesty.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Marianne W.
Pontiac G6
10/06/2018
Pleasure to deal with. Professional
Steve is exceptional - knowledgeable and personable. Trustworthy!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Marianne, Thanks for the review! :)

GW
George (Sig) W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/03/2018
Kindness and honesty
I just always trust Steve. He is the best.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/04/2018

Hi Sig! Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

TK
Trishia K.
Chrysler Sebring
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Trishia said she received excellent customer service and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else. The whole team is very special and are excellent mechanics. The business owner is honest, fair and goes above and beyond. He's wonderful to her, and she's so appreciative, so he deserves every accolade he gets.

Michelle D.
Philadelphia, PA
Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the business does good work and they are very prompt.

BC
Bill C.
09/19/2018
Quick, efficient, cost-effective service
They are very responsive when you have a car issue. They schedule you timely and give appropriate, cost-effective service.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Bill, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Jackie B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/09/2018
the staff
always professional and never hesitate to help with a problem - no matter how large or small - we are lucky to have such a competent group in our community
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it! :)

EP
Eileen P.
Hyundai Accent
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Eileen said this business is the best.

Theresa M.
Eagleville, PA
Scion tC
08/29/2018
Prompt, Efficient and Trustworthy
I've been taking my car to Steve's Auto Care for at least a decade and would recommend them to anyone. The service is always prompt and efficient and I always get phone call outlining the exact work that needs to be done and how much it will cost. (That wasn't always the way for the year my new car was under warranty and I went to the dealership.) But even better and more importantly, I trust Steve's integrity. As a woman, sometimes people in the automobile-related business try to take advantage of what they assume to be your lack of knowledge. I no longer have to deal with that. At Steve's, the assessment of work needed is honest and the prices are always fair and reasonable. On top of that, he's a friendly, even-tempered guy and his staff is always polite.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/30/2018

Hi Theresa! Thank you so much for the review! always appreciated! :)

Telford, PA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/29/2018
Anti-Freeze Repair
I took an older Mercedes-Benz to have my tires rotated, my oil changed and my anti-freeze leak diagnosed/repaired. Steve was, by far, more knowledgable about what needed to be done to fix my vehicle than most other mechanics I've done business with. Better yet, Steve will speak to you directly, tell you exactly what needs to be done and how much it will cost to do the work. There's no beating around the bushes with Steve, what you see is what you get. I definitely plan on taking my vehicle to Steve's for future work and maintenance.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/29/2018

Hi! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

BV
Brent V.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Brent said Steve is great.

Steve S.
08/25/2018
Another Great Experience at Steve's Auto Care
My 3rd car taken for inspection this summer. I trust the honesty, he finishes on time, he's friendly, and his pricing is fair. If there are other maintenance recommendations, he's not pushy, and in my experience does not "find" things so he can do unnecessary repairs. I'll be back.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 08/27/2018