GF
Greg F.
Acura TL
04/20/2021
Great reliable work.
Service was excellent as always. Been going here for over 15 years.

KK
Katie K.
Hyundai Accent
04/20/2021
Always very happy with Steve’s auto everyone is always nice.

Rae M.
04/15/2021
Recommend
An honest mechanic! They're nearly extinct.. Sorry for the cynicism. Lol. I've dealt with too many that aren't. Steve's has been great to me. I never have to worry about being overcharged. I always have my car back in a day. Good garage..honest people.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Hi Rae,

04/14/2021
Auto repair
Steve was excellent. He was straight forward and transparent which I really appreciated. Everyone working there was pleasant and easy going too!

TP
Tony P.
Chevrolet Camaro
04/09/2021
The best
Steve is not just a great mechanic, he is also a great and honest person. Not many service stations left like this one.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Tony,

Bryan B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/09/2021
Accommodate
Called Steve at the last minute to repair a slow leak in one of my tires. Then I noticed that I needed an oil change and a state inspection. He was able to accommodate all three jobs on the same day on short notice. Thanks guys!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Bryan,
Thank for the review! Always appreciated!

KZ
Kurt Z.
04/08/2021
Prompt, reliable, courteous, yet personable
Consistency, over 15 years + for us
Keep up the good work

CG
Charles G.
Honda Fit
04/07/2021
Steve was honest and direct. He didn’t do anymore than was needed. He also called before he did any work.
I dropped my car off and about an hour later, it was done. He made sure to contact me before he did any work which, I appreciated . I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dorathy R.
Buick Encore
04/07/2021
Go to Steve’s
Steve’s is great. I get gas there all the time. Last fall I needed air in my tires. I asked for help about using the air machine. The man at the register did put air in my tires for me!!! Where do you get service like that? I decided to try Steve’s.
Staff is helpful answering questions. Steve did my inspection, oil change, new wiper blades, checked fluids all while I waited and was $32 cheaper than my former mechanic who had done only my inspection last year! Ladies try Steve’s you won’t regret it.

Jackie B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/03/2021
the staff
It is a great auto service center, everyone is polite, professional and do an excellent job. Never have any fear or concerned about the safety of my auto after a visit there. So glad they are in our neighborhood!!!!!

BD
Bob D.
Lansdale, PA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/31/2021
Visit for Inspection
Everything I have experienced here as a customer has been top quality service.
A+ rating from me...

Carol P.
Toyota Avalon
03/26/2021
Yearly Inspection
Easy to make an appointment. Car was ready prior to expectation. Clean, quick, and efficient. GREAT place to visit for service. I'll be a steady customer...
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/29/2021

Hi Carol,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

LL
Larry L.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/25/2021
Called and had a real person answer the phone!
They gave me an accurate estimate and timeline!
The work was done early and I was notified of a problem they encountered and they had a solution ready!
My inspection was completed and all paperwork was handled professionally!
The price was less than my expectations!
Under Promised and Over Delivered ... yep ... I liked it!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/25/2021

Hi Larry,

TC
Ted C.
Ford Freestar Wagon
03/24/2021
I've been going to Steve for about 20 yrs now for inspections and repairs. Always fair and excellent work.

Stacy M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/19/2021
Friendly Service Station!
New customer, but I’ll be back! Fair price, quick service. Has that old fashioned, full service station feeling. Gas prices are always good here too!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/19/2021