Gwynedd Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
Consistent and reliable Service
Always upfront and transparent service. Timely and reliable service with an honest intent. Truly a pleasure to be a customer here.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/29/2020

Hi,

Rose B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Owner and service
I have taken over six vehicles to Steve’s for many many years. He is always honest and patient and is always looking out for the best interest of his customers. When he thinks it would be more appropriate to take it to the dealer he never hesitates to recommend that. Having a local mechanic I can trust Is very important to me. My husband used to take care of our cars before getting sick when we found Steve’s auto care, he also was very happy with his service

AN
Anthony N.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/28/2020
Super Service
As always, a great job at a very fair price.

DF
Diane F.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
05/28/2020
Pandemic Inspection
Steve is a kind and friendly man. He has your best auto interests at heart. He gave me information regarding my insurance that I never knew. Money saving information that my agent never mentioned. Steve and his staff does quality, professional work. Never had any problems. And if I come in for a tire pressure check or new wiper blades, it done promptly and with a smile. He welcomes my business and that’s why I also purchase my gas from him. Thanks Steve, for being reliable these past ten or so years.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/28/2020

Boston, MA
Mercury Mountaineer
05/15/2020
Appointment
Steve’s auto care I’m very professional and timely I had an 8 AM appointment in at 8:01 the car was taken in I was done in the required time they said it would be jumping the prices were fair
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/15/2020

Thanks Dave...
We appreciate it! :)

MO
Mike O.
Great, honest service
A neighborhood service station for me. Have used Steve's for a number of years and have never had an issue with quality or price.

Hi Mike,

John D.
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Steve's is a local business that is reliable and professional. I own 4 cars and I trust Steve's as much, or probably more, than the dealership. And their fuel prices are competitive. I also love the fact that they've adopted today's technology to schedule and notify.

Hi John,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

PE
Phil E.
Always a Good Experience
I've been using Steve for the cars in our household for six or seven years. Steve is a great mechanic -- he's honest, timely and helpful. I don't trust my vehicles with anyone else.

Hi Phil,

GR
German R.
05/08/2020
Maintenance review
The maintenance for 120K Miles was completed in the agreed time at a reasonable cost.Courtesy and personal attention very good as usual.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Hi German,

CK
Colleen K.
05/07/2020
Reliable Trustworthy Knowledgeable Service
Steves Auto Care never fails to Abousletly Repair your car but also Gives you Accurate Advice . I've been taking my car for Repairs and Inspections for about 7years. I am a So Lucky to have a Knowledgeable Mechanic to Service my vehicle.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/08/2020

Hi Colleen,

TC
Tom C.
05/01/2020
Brake Service
Steve’ guys always do a great job. Thorough and fairly priced.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 05/04/2020

Hi Tom,

AC
Anthony C.
04/30/2020
Fast and convenient
Staff at Steve's is always courteous and efficient and Steve is very accomodating in scheduling a service appointment.

Jen B.
Collegeville, PA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
04/30/2020
Best spot For your auto needs!!
Steve and his staff show complete dedication to making sure your car is serviced well with careful detail to saving you money!