Madeline C.
10/22/2020
Steve's Auto Care actually does care about my car! I was delighted when I received an email reminding me of Inspection. Having recently returned to the area from out of state, I didn't realize my car needed inspection. With Steve's help, I was fortunate to get this done within the time limits.
My car was a real treat to drive home thanks to Steve's Auto Care.
S
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Hi Madeline,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Mary Ann H.
10/21/2020
Good Service. Polite employees.
Excellent service! Pleasant workers. All repairs needed are explained.

James M.
GMC Acadia
10/21/2020
Always great service
I have three vehicles that I take there, I'm always satisfied!!!
S
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Hi James,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Ron H.
10/16/2020
Great service by a knowledgeable, efficient, trustworthy and honest team under Steve's leadership have kept my car on the road for more than 15 years
Steve and his team are outstanding. For more than 15 years I have always received professional service I can count on. Ron H

Mark M.
10/15/2020
They provide Great Service at reasonable prices
Steve’s is a friendly, professional business. The prices are reasonable for the great work they perform. They never do any work unless they get your approval.

Lansdale, PA
10/12/2020
Great service, great people!
I came to Steve’s because Gary Yost joined him this past Spring. I have taken my car to Gary for the past 6 years and he has always treated me great and helped me with my car, there is nobody I trust more than Gary.

Mount Laurel, NJ
Mercury Mariner
10/10/2020
Thanks
Car was making hideous noise, and got in immediately, and repairs same day-very reasonable!
Thanks

Consistently, prompt service.

Ron S.
10/06/2020
Fast and good
I’ve been using Steve’s for over 26 years and we’ve never been disappointed.

Ron H.
10/06/2020
We all know that keeping a 15 year old 2005 Toyota in top performance condition is important. With Steve's regular service,and occasional recommendations to upgrade certain parts, all of which are reviewed with the vehice owner before going ahead, you are receiving high grade professional work. Today I continue to drive my vehicle thanks to Steve and his team. I would highly recommend Steve's service to anyone looking for quality, honest, trustworthy great service

Ron Hugel

NM
Noelle M.
10/02/2020
Love Steve’s Auto!
Recently had all four tires replaced and an oil change. As usual, Steve’s team did an outstanding job and their customer service was excellent! IT feels good to know I have a mechanic I can trust! I highly recommend them!

Collegeville, PA
10/01/2020
Fast, Reasonable and TRUSTWORTHY
I took my car here for the first time years ago and have been coming back ever since. They are very trustworthy - I've never felt like they were pulling one over on me. Excellent quality work, knowledgeable and again I say trustworthy because I feel that is a rare quality in this industry. Also reasonable prices for parts and labor. Very happy with them since the first time I was there - they have a repeat client for sure, wouldn't take my car to any other shop.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

JJ
Joanne J.
10/01/2020
Always receive fast courteous service. Thy let me know what's wrong and repair as needed. I totally trust Steve's Auto and would recommend to others.

BC
Bill C.
09/30/2020
Efficient and Welcoming
The service is timely and efficient and they also make you feel very comfortable and welcome.

KE
Kim E.
09/29/2020
Consistently great service
We have been coming to Steves Auto Care for several decades now. The staff continues to provide excellent, courteous, and dependable service. Five stars!