BK
Byoung K.
Lansdale, PA
Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Byoung said everything was very good.

Laura S.
Conshohocken, PA
04/12/2019
Great customer sevice
Was told up front what prices would be so I knew from the beginning what my final bill would be.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Laura,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

FK
Francis K.
Hyundai Accent
04/12/2019
Steve’s auto
The staff at Steve’s auto are always very nice and always give great service
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Hi Francis,
Thank you for the review! :)

04/11/2019
Great place to service your car
Friendly service, fair pricing.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Thank You! :)

FP
Frank P.
Schwenksville, PA
04/11/2019
Help in a jam!
I was driving to the office and my brakes were making an awful grinding sound, Steve got me in the schedule, completed the job, and also conveniently conducted the upcoming state inspection. Overall, a great experience.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Hi Frank,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

BC
Bill C.
04/10/2019
Quick, precise and cost effective service
The service is always on time and deals effectively with the designated problem at a very reasonable cost with courteous service.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

GZ
Gary Z.
East Norriton, PA
Nissan Rogue
04/04/2019
Inspection and oil change.
Car was done in 2 hours. Next time please call me, instead of a text. Bye, Gary

CP
Carol P.
North Wales, PA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Carol said she was satisfied.

OA
Obed A.
Ford Club Wagon
03/26/2019
A hnest mechanic
Steve and his team have been reliable and honest mechanics through the years.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/26/2019

Hi Obed! Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Joan R.
03/21/2019
Unexpected breakdown.
Had to have my car towed to Steve's one recent evening. It died in traffic. Needed a new timing belt. My car was repaired and ready to be picked up 2 days later. It's reassuring to know I can rely on Steve's to take care of any situation. I did not have an appointment and yet my car was repaired in a timely manner. Thanks for your reliability.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Joanie! Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

David S.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
03/21/2019
Service Review
I have been using Steve 's Auto Care for over 15 years. Steve and his staff are always courteous, and provide a great service experience. Repairs are done competently, and the car is never returned with another problem. I know I can depend on Steve to give me a honest price, and get the work done in a very reasonable amount of time. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who would ask, and have done so over the years.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/22/2019

Hi Dave, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Ron H.
03/20/2019
Scheduled maintenance
fast excellent service keeping my 14 year old car on the road
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/20/2019

Hi Ron! Thank you! Always a pleasure!

John G.
Volvo XC70
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the employees were courteous. They provided prompt service. They provided excellent service.

PC
Patrice C.
Lexus LS 460
03/12/2019
The best!
I brought my car in for service and they were polite and thorough. Finally found a professional that I can trust. Thanks, Steve’s automotive.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/14/2019

Hi Patrice, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

Richard M.
03/05/2019
Quick and efficient
I dropped my vehicle off the night before for the yearly inspection and emissions and I got a text message the next day before 11 am letting me know that my car was done and ready for pickup. They even texted me the cost and the latest time that I could pick up and pay as well, which is very convenient.
The only negative comment that I have is that when I used the heater the next day to go to work, my entire cabin smelled like cigarette smoke, and I don’t smoke, and I am the only driver. I never experienced this before in this car, and I have had it for over a year now, so I was not sure how this smell could have gotten into my car without someone at the shop smoking in or around my vehicle. This is the first experience with the situation with this garage, and I will be certain to ask before using them again to be sure to not smoke near the vehicle. Steve was very receptive to my feedback and was nice enough to even put a note on my account to this affect as well.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Hi Richard! Thank you for the update regarding the cigarette oder and will work to prevent this from happening again. Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

James S.
Cadillac DTS
03/04/2019
Steve does exellent work,he cares and take the time to explain issue and make suggestions as to what should be done first.
Exellent
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi James! Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

TL
Thomas L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he gave him better care than average so he'll go back again.

Pontiac G6
02/25/2019
Reliable
Great to deal with. Professional, friendly, concerned and efficient!
Thank you, Steve!

David B.
King Of Prussia, PA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/22/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff got the job done but they are overpriced. They recommended lot of things, but when he took it to another facility, he was told they were not necessary. They try to rip their customers off.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Dave, I'm glad to see the work performed was satisfactory. As far as the recommendations - I mentioned that you will want to keep an eye on them because there is a problem developing in that area. I never said they are needed at this time. If you have any questions I will be happy to help and point out the recommended repairs on your vehicle for you. This way there is no confusion. The recommendations are real and will need attention at some point.
Going forward I will make sure I am very clear when I discuss these matters. We appreciate your business and want to see you come back.

RK
Robert K.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was done before the quoted time.