Nissan Sentra
07/17/2019
66.00 for an oil change is excessive. Topping off windshield wiper fluid is not necessary.

People are friendly so 3 stars
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Your vehicle requires a full synthetic oil and thats why it costs a little more than standard. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Susan M.
Harleysville, PA
Chevrolet Aveo
07/16/2019
My car broke down in street in front of station. The three mechanics came out to push car off street. Had my car serviced and done in two days. Thanks so much. We have four drivers and it's tough enough managing with three cars.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Hi Susan, Thank you for the review! Glad we could help! :)

GA
Gerry A.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/16/2019
Prompt service, fair prices, honest guy.
Prompt service, fair prices, honest guy.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/17/2019

Thanks Gerry, Always appreciated!

Ron H.
07/15/2019
Tire Problem Solved
I noticed a soft right front tire. Called Steve who had me bring my vehicle in right away. A nail was located, removed and the tire fixed. Fast excellent service by Steve once again enabled me to have the car back on the road immediately.

Thanks Ron...Always appreciated!

Blair B.
07/14/2019
Steve always lets me know what is going on when I take my car in for service and explains my options when repairs are needed. I tend to keep vehicles for a long time til they are old and have relied on Steve’s Auto for years to diagnose and fix problems. Trustworthy and experienced business.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Blair... We appreciate it! :)

Jackie B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/13/2019
the staff
Always professional, always courteous - quality work. Never have to worry about anything when they finish work on my car
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/15/2019

Hi Jackie...Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Pontiac G6
07/11/2019
Tire issue - low pressure
The professional concern for solving and correcting the problem

SA
Shaivanghi A.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/09/2019
Steve does a great job!
I had come in with the engine overheating problem on my Chevy Sonic 2013. Steve did a great job and explained to me what was wrong and fixed the problem the next day. I highly recommend Steve's Auto Care!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

EM
Evelyn M.
Ardmore, PA
Buick LeSabre
07/07/2019
Great professional and speedy service
Experienced friendly and helpful customer service. Fine job done in efficient time. As a new customer, I’m a pleased and satisfied customer.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Evelyn, Thank you for the review! We appreciate it!

AJ
Anika J.
07/03/2019
Customer Service
Steve was friendly and helpful. He provided plenty of information for me to make informed decisions about my car, and he was clear about his pricing.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 07/05/2019

Hi Anika,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

AC
Anthony C.
06/28/2019
Fast and convenient
Steve and his employees are allways very accomodating and efficient, especially Jay.

Kim B.
Jeep Commander
Awesone
Steve and his staff always do an awesome job on all of my vehicles!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/28/2019

Hi Kim, Thanks for the review! :)

TT
Tom T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2019
Fantastic service with good price
Awesome service. Got my car inspected here and they didn't give my any run around. Definitely recommending this to family and friends
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/27/2019

Hi Tom, Thanks for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Michelle C.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Dodge Avenger
Quality
Always treated fairly at Steve's. Quality workmanship. Trust worthy.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks Michelle...Always appreciated! :)

Jenny L.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/26/2019
Outstanding service
Out standing service.
I am very happy steve is in our neighborhood.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/27/2019

Thank You Jenny...We appreciate it! :)