NM
Nicole M.
Ambler, PA
02/07/2020
Absolute Gentlemen
I’m a single woman and not once has Steve or anyone else at Steve’s Auto Care talked down to me about my car or my ability to take care of my car. If you’re a woman reading this who has ever had to send your dad or your boyfriend or your brother into a shop to get better service or avoid the “listen here little lady” nonsense, you don’t have to worry about that at Steve’s.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Hi Nicole,

02/05/2020
Wonderful!
Very friendly and fast service. Did a great job fixing my car. Definitely recommend them!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/05/2020

Hi There,
Thank you For the review! We Appreciate It! :)

Mary Ann H.
02/04/2020
Good Service. Polite employees.
I would recommend Steve's Service Care.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 02/04/2020

We appreciate it! :)

Richard M.
01/31/2020
Good Service
I asked Steve to check over my recent purchase of a used vehicle, and he was able to get me in a timely manner, and was able to correct a few minor issues all in the same day of my appointment.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Richard,

HS
Hanna S.
01/29/2020
Quick, affordable, honest
Recently moved to the area and needed some work done on my car. Tried to get in touch with a Honda service shop but after days of playing phone tag I decided to call Steve's Auto instead. I was put on the phone with Steve directly and immediately and he was able to get me a quote, explain his process, and schedule an appointment in the next couple days. Steve was transparent about the work that needed done, explained things as much as I needed, did the work quickly, and was reasonably priced. I'll be back next time my car needs work and I definitely recommend Steve's Auto.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/29/2020

Hi Hanna,

BC
Bill C.
Nissan Rogue
01/28/2020
Great Work
My car went in for 10,000 check. Steve called me to say next month my inspection was due! I had no idea...so he efficiently fit that in his schedule. He also gave me an alternative to come back next month. Very pleased with friendliness and service!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Jenny L.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/23/2020
Outstanding service
Out standing services always...
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/23/2020

Hi Jenny,

Dennis B.
01/17/2020
First time customer at Steve's
As a first time customer for routine oil change and related servicing, I found the personnel friendly, courteous, competent, accessible, and informative. The service was thorough.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/19/2020

Hi Dennis,

BG
Bill G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
01/16/2020
Great Service!!
Quick, efficient, and friendly!
Steve’s gets the job done right the first time. I’ve never had to come back for anything other than the next service. I’ve had two different cars taken care of by Steve and I won’t go anywhere else. It’s nice, (and rare) to have someone that does a great job AND that I can trust.
Thanks Steve, to you, and your crew!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Hi Bill,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate It! :)

OA
Obed A.
Ford Club Wagon
01/16/2020
Fair and excellent service
I have been going with Steve, now for 7 years, every time I have receive from him a gentile conversation a clear and detail review of my vehicle and fair price. I appreciate very much his service and friendship all these many years and I constantly recommend his service to friends.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Hi Obed,
Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure! :)

Bob H.
01/14/2020
I've been to Steve's a number of times over the past 2 years. The automotive work and customer setvice has always been exceptnal and fairly priced.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/15/2020

Hi Bob,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

MA
Michael A.
01/14/2020
I'm always happy with the service and the staff
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/14/2020

Hi Mike,

AN
Anthony N.
Toyota Avalon
01/09/2020
Steve’s Auto Care always provides thorough and honest service at a very fair price.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Plymouth Meeting, PA
01/08/2020
Prompt and courteous service despite having a very busy schedule.
The entire crew assisted me, explained all of my issues thoroughly, and swiftly addressed my issues. Excellent customer relations management! Highly recommend!

KH
Kenneth H.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2020
Oil Change adn replaced Rotors
I got exactly what I had expected from Steves Auto service - EXCELLENT SERVICE !! I have yet to have a bad experience with this place. He has proven to be honest, and fair. Making appointments is a snap, and the people are friendly.

For people who want fancy waiting rooms, coffee and donuts, elevator music and the other fancy stuff, let me warn you, this ISN'T your place. However, if you want good workmanship, honest people you can trust, and confidence that the job is done right, then this IS the place for you!!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/07/2020