James S.
Cadillac DTS
06/26/2019
KOTOS TO STEVE !!!
When I bring my car to Steve's Auto for service I have no worries because first he's honest with you and does excellent work and last but not least always has a pleasant attitude.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/26/2019

Hi James...Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

Jeep Patriot
06/26/2019
Recent visit
Friendly, prompt and thorough.

LC
Lauren C.
Saturn Aura
Transparent & Thorough
Easy to schedule appointments, they always call to give me an update and cost estimate, and they honor it so there's no surprises. Plus, they do great work and are very friendly and helpful (one time I needed a tire plugged and I was in and out in like 5 mins)
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Hi Lauren... Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Charles H.
Steve’s is fantastic
Steve’s auto has been servicing my parents cars for 15+ years. Always takes great care of them. I have had minor service at Steve’s a few times and have always been satisfied. Recently we took our car in to have an issue checked. It turned out to be transmission rebuild related and Steve referred us to a local transmission shop. What we were particularly surprised at was that Steve’s did not charge us for the diagnostics (which we would have gladly paid for) . He just won all our business going forward.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Hi Charles...Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Jamie H.
Best service
Such great service! Genuinely good people and super trustworthy. I would highly recommend Steve’s Autocare!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/25/2019

Hi Jamie... Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

06/19/2019
Fast and easy state inspection
I stopped by Steve's Auto Care and was quickly scheduled for my vehicle inspection in the next few days. The work was done while I waited at a nearby restaurant, and their timing was accurate. I appreciated how they gave me good advice on when to come back to have my brakes checked instead of trying to up-sell me like the dealership had done. I'll be bringing my car back to Steve's!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)

BQ
Brian Q.
Nissan Xterra
Positive experience
Steve was friendly, explained the repairs clearly, and had it all done same day at a good price. I'll be bringing all my cars back here.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/18/2019

Hi Brian...Thank you for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Steve S.
I'll Be Back
Quick State Inspection turn around. Again, no problems at Steve's.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Steve... We appreciate it! :)

SK
Steven K.
Lansdale, PA
Mazda CX-5
Excellent service and timeliness
They serviced my car at the appointment time and completed the service while I waited. Conveniently, I could fuel the car before leaving. I will continue to bring all my routine maintenance here.

Hi Steven...Thank you for the review! Always appreciated

Ron H.
06/14/2019
State Inspection
Needed to have vehicle inspected per State requirement. Inspection was done very fast.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks Ron! :)

LR
Lori R.
06/13/2019
Car Service - Nice Place
This was my first service visit here. I brought a 2000 Mustang in for state inspection. I did not have an appointment and didn't need the car for a few days. I brought it in on a Sunday and thought I would leave it for the few days. Steve and his crew fit the car in their schedule and had the car completed on Monday. Nice folks, easy to work with and very fair pricing. So glad I took the chance and stopped in. I will be returning.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Lori....Thank you for the review...We appreciate it! :)

EM
Evelyn M.
Lexus ES 330
06/13/2019
My inspection
Friendly desk person; on time service -job well done

Evelyn
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Hi Evelyn....Thanks for the review...We appreciate it! :)

WL
William L.
06/12/2019
The owner and his mechanics
Steve works very hard to listen to your car problems and always works out the problems to your satisfaction.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Bill...Always appreciated! :)

Dianna S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/11/2019
Great place
Very convenient to schedule appointment, fast and great service.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks Dianna... We appreciate it! :)

Joe K.
06/11/2019
Good visit
Good visit. Will be back.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks Joe...We appreciate it! :)