MA
Michael A.
01/14/2020
I'm always happy with the service and the staff
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/14/2020

Hi Mike,

AN
Anthony N.
Toyota Avalon
01/09/2020
Steve’s Auto Care always provides thorough and honest service at a very fair price.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the review! We appreciate it! :)

Plymouth Meeting, PA
01/08/2020
Prompt and courteous service despite having a very busy schedule.
The entire crew assisted me, explained all of my issues thoroughly, and swiftly addressed my issues. Excellent customer relations management! Highly recommend!

KH
Kenneth H.
Toyota Avalon
01/07/2020
Oil Change adn replaced Rotors
I got exactly what I had expected from Steves Auto service - EXCELLENT SERVICE !! I have yet to have a bad experience with this place. He has proven to be honest, and fair. Making appointments is a snap, and the people are friendly.

For people who want fancy waiting rooms, coffee and donuts, elevator music and the other fancy stuff, let me warn you, this ISN'T your place. However, if you want good workmanship, honest people you can trust, and confidence that the job is done right, then this IS the place for you!!!!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Hi Kenneth,

EM
Evelyn M.
Lexus ES 330
01/07/2020
Check up
Great timely service, as usual
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Hi Evelyn,

12/26/2019
Equinox Repair
Very convenient and quick too.

Hi,

AW
Alan W.
12/26/2019
Fast and very reasonable price
State inspection done while I waited Quickly and reasonably priced

Hi Alan,
Thank you for the review! always appreciated! :)

Andrew B.
12/25/2019
Trustworthy Shop
This will be a place where I take my cars for years to come. Steve is very friendly, accommodating, professional, reasonably priced and good at what he does. He has been very transparent with me regarding any issues that may arise during my services and he tries to help out the best he can. I’m glad I found him.

Hi Andrew,

PR
Phil R.
Nissan JUKE
12/20/2019
Easy way to keep my car in shape.
In and out as promised. Steve takes care of all my families cars. None are new but all run great.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/20/2019

Hi Phil,
Thank you for the review! Happy Holidays! :)

Jay R.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business had good service and he experienced no issues.

Angie M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/19/2019
Honest service
Always satisfied with the service. I appreciate the inspection reminder and how easy it is to make an appointment.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/20/2019

HI Angie,

SK
Steve K.
Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2019
Great work
My repair was quick and fairly priced, thanks!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/18/2019

Hi Steve,

ET
Eileen T.
12/18/2019
Always dependable for outstanding service.
Reasonable cost.
Reliable.
Honest.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/18/2019

Hi Eileen,

East Norriton, PA
12/15/2019
Exceptional service
We have been taking our cars to Steve for 10 years - never disappointed. Great customer service and fair pricing.
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Dave C.
12/13/2019
Replace front right & left steering control arms
SUV is driving much better - steering is much easier and the ride is smooth. Not bad for a 2002 Explorer!
Steve from Steve's Auto Care Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the review! Always appreciated! :)