Latest Review about 2 months ago

07/04/2019
Fast replacement of Battery.
We only have one car. Battery went dead during day. Managed to get a jump start from friend and went straight to Suffolk Alignment. Both Gary and Anita were very nice and efficient. My best option as per Gary was for them to order replacement battery and hoped to have it next morning. I had obligations next day and had to have transportation. Next morning by 9:00 AM Anita called and said battery was there. I received fast, great service and at better price for quality product. It was a real pleasure dealing with Gary and Anita.

DENNIS G.
Mazda CX-9
07/03/2019
Job well done
I had been with out air conditioning for awhile.Gary an the guys have worked on my CX9 as long as I have had

KATHY M.
07/03/2019
Family with pride and character .
Family owned and operated working to make a difference.

LINDA B.
Chevrolet Tracker
06/27/2019
As always, great service. In and out in no time

SD
SHARON D.
06/27/2019
Great friendly service.
They are wonderful people that do a great job with your auto. Quick and reliable service

Daniel B.
Elizabeth City, NC
Honda Civic Sdn
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Dane said they were simple and fast. It was a perfect service visit.

Ford Flex
06/24/2019
Quick and reliable
I’m very satisfied with the service that I received.

KATHY M.
06/24/2019
The Owners
A family run business treating everyone like family. Always helpful and the work is outstanding.

ROBERT H.
Acura TL
06/20/2019
Awesome service
Thank you so much for the alignment of my daughters car. We both appreciate it. It’s great to be able to drive and not having to fight the steering wheel. Again thanks for the great service.

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Chevrolet SS
06/20/2019
Suffolk Alignment service review
I took my 2015 Forest River RV to Suffolk Alignment for state inspection. Called them when I couldn't get it started to say I was missing my appointment time. They were very accommodating and told me to call when I got it started. When I did, they took it same day. They did the inspection promptly, and fixed a loose connection causing one of the lightbulbs to not function. They even worked on it even though it won't fit in inside bay.

MF
MICHAEL F.
06/14/2019
Favorite Auto Shop
This is our favorite auto shop. We take both our car and truck here. They are fair, honest, and reasonable.

LG
Lynn G.
Virginia
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff did a great job at a good price, and the service was quick. She expressed she loves working with them.

SD
S. L. D.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
S.L. said the service was the best. They are good people and treated him well.

NK
NORM K.
Honda Element
05/24/2019
Why I go to Suffolk Aligment
They are a family owned business that treat everyone nice because that is how you run a good business, not like the multi “big name” service stores. Best of all the device is great & with 3 vehicles I will be back as needed?

OP
OWEN P.
Chesapeake, VA
05/20/2019
Va State Inspection
Showed up to Suffolk alignment at 800 am with no appointment for a va state inspection. Service was fast and professional. Would definitely recommend.