BG
BEVERLY G.
Syracuse, NY
08/25/2017
car care
VERY UNSATISFIED ! They said I had a hole in the muffler. They either misdiagnosed it or didn't fix it. It makes the same "roaring noise " it made when I brought it in. Also, I wanted nothing done to the AC.only an estimate. 100 dollars later-------
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Beverly I am very disappointed with how we handled things when you were in last Monday . Please accept my sincere apology and know i will correct this for you . We pride our selfs on the work we perform on everyones vehicle weather it's your first visit to us or like you have been coming to see us for years. I would like to thank you for talking to me today and look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Steve

ROBBIN H.
Mc Donough, NY
09/22/2014
They Sell Junk Auction Cars
They sell junk auction cars, then don't want to stand behind the so-called "warranty"
The owners wife is patronizing and rude

ED
Eric D.
North Syracuse, NY
Dodge Stratus
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he took his vehicle in for a broken headlight and a loose spring. This business wanted to charge him $340 for it, so he just drove away. He would not recommend them to others.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Eric i just wanted to clear the air so i checked the invoice from your last visit . It seems there is some confusion about what you came in for in the first place .According to our records you came in for a New York state inspection and unfortunatly your vehicle did not meet the requirements set by the New York state department of motor vehicle.1st there was a broken coil spring 2nd was a light out the estimate wich you requested for $340 was to repair these items .Being a state inspection station we are obligated to make sure that vehicles that drive on the roads of new york with our children, family and friends are safe.I do hope this clears up any confusion .
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Steven Sullivan