BG
BEVERLY G.
08/25/2017
car care
VERY UNSATISFIED ! They said I had a hole in the muffler. They either misdiagnosed it or didn't fix it. It makes the same "roaring noise " it made when I brought it in. Also, I wanted nothing done to the AC.only an estimate. 100 dollars later-------
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 08/26/2017

Beverly I am very disappointed with how we handled things when you were in last Monday . Please accept my sincere apology and know i will correct this for you . We pride our selfs on the work we perform on everyones vehicle weather it's your first visit to us or like you have been coming to see us for years. I would like to thank you for talking to me today and look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Steve

ROBBIN H.
Mc Donough, NY
09/22/2014
They Sell Junk Auction Cars
They sell junk auction cars, then don't want to stand behind the so-called "warranty"
The owners wife is patronizing and rude

ED
Eric D.
Dodge Stratus
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he took his vehicle in for a broken headlight and a loose spring. This business wanted to charge him $340 for it, so he just drove away. He would not recommend them to others.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/22/2014

Dear Eric i just wanted to clear the air so i checked the invoice from your last visit . It seems there is some confusion about what you came in for in the first place .According to our records you came in for a New York state inspection and unfortunatly your vehicle did not meet the requirements set by the New York state department of motor vehicle.1st there was a broken coil spring 2nd was a light out the estimate wich you requested for $340 was to repair these items .Being a state inspection station we are obligated to make sure that vehicles that drive on the roads of new york with our children, family and friends are safe.I do hope this clears up any confusion .
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call.

Steven Sullivan
315-455-2886

RO
Rayshawd O.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronina. She said she has had a lot of problems since she purchased the vehicle, and the business is not empathetic. They told her it is going to cost $2000 to fix the problem.

MO
Mary O.
Liverpool, NY
Kia Soul
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Mary said she came in for her appointment, but the business was short staffed for the day so she had to wait an extra half an hour before they could get her vehicle in. The advisor was very sympathetic and nice.

Tony S.
Liverpool, NY
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that everything was good over there. They always do a good job.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks Tony !

EM
Elizabeth M.
Mercury Milan
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth's sister. She said the oil change was good. However, the prices are too high.

Mindy D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Mindy said her overall experience was okay.

KO
Kerry O.
Buick Lucerne
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Kerry said she would recommend this business for service.

EL
Eric L.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said his vehicle is running fine. The Check Engine light is staying off, and everything is good. His one concern is that he was unhappy with the price of the labor. It was twice as much as the parts. It should not have cost that much, but he is happy with the outcome. He would recommend this business to others, but before he uses them again he will do a price check.

DO
Dave And Kerry O.
Buick Lucerne
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Kerry said the service was good.

TED S.
07/07/2017
dependable fair honest
great service as usual

WA
Walter A.
Manlius, NY
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend them.

DAVID D.

Ben T.
New York
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/09/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he appreciates the good customer service and the business is very honest.

LP
LONNIE P.
Kia Sedona
11/24/2015
2005 Kia Sedona
The people that own the place

RN
RACHEL N.
Mattydale, NY
Dodge Nitro
07/19/2015
Reliable service
Besides the price of all the necessary work my truck has needed, I was overall pretty satisfied with the work. All but one time when I had to have new bearings put on, they failed to do an alignment after they put the tires back on. So I was able to move my wheel around a good maybe 3 inches without actually moving the vehicle. And then the recent visit I had there, I actually had to PAY to have an alignment even though the mechanics that worked on my truck failed to do an alignment when i had to get new bearings put on. Satisfied with my extended warranty I purchased when I bought my truck, but would be Highly Satisfied with it if certain wear and tear (that isn't normal) would actually be covered.

WT
Winitza T.
04/27/2015
Karin and her staff are Awesone...very friendly.
I purchased a 2008 Ford Edge from Karin at Sullivan's. She warm, friendly and very receptive. She told me every little thing that the SUV would need to be 100%-we discussed my options for repairs and I gladly agreed to what we decided and a few days later I picked up my SUV and rode off into the sunset. I LOVE MY VEHICLE and I would and I will refer friends and family members that are looking for a good deal on a vehicle with friendly people that are great to deal with. Loving my car dealer and my car.

Diana S.
New York
Nissan Versa
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Diana said she had to take her vehicle back to get something fixed. They fixed it right away and they were very polite. The technician did a fabulous job.

RL
RON L.
Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2014
Pleased with Results
Had spark plugs and wires changed here. Did a great job, big increase in performance and gas mileage.