EM
Elizabeth M.
Mercury Milan
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth's sister. She said the oil change was good. However, the prices are too high.

Mindy D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Mindy said her overall experience was okay.

KO
Kerry O.
Buick Lucerne
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Kerry said she would recommend this business for service.

EL
Eric L.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Eric said his vehicle is running fine. The Check Engine light is staying off, and everything is good. His one concern is that he was unhappy with the price of the labor. It was twice as much as the parts. It should not have cost that much, but he is happy with the outcome. He would recommend this business to others, but before he uses them again he will do a price check.

DO
Dave And Kerry O.
Buick Lucerne
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Kerry said the service was good.

TED S.
07/07/2017
dependable fair honest
great service as usual

WA
Walter A.
Manlius, NY
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend them.

DAVID D.

Ben T.
New York
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/09/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he appreciates the good customer service and the business is very honest.

LP
LONNIE P.
Kia Sedona
11/24/2015
2005 Kia Sedona
The people that own the place

RN
RACHEL N.
Mattydale, NY
Dodge Nitro
07/19/2015
Reliable service
Besides the price of all the necessary work my truck has needed, I was overall pretty satisfied with the work. All but one time when I had to have new bearings put on, they failed to do an alignment after they put the tires back on. So I was able to move my wheel around a good maybe 3 inches without actually moving the vehicle. And then the recent visit I had there, I actually had to PAY to have an alignment even though the mechanics that worked on my truck failed to do an alignment when i had to get new bearings put on. Satisfied with my extended warranty I purchased when I bought my truck, but would be Highly Satisfied with it if certain wear and tear (that isn't normal) would actually be covered.

WT
Winitza T.
04/27/2015
Karin and her staff are Awesone...very friendly.
I purchased a 2008 Ford Edge from Karin at Sullivan's. She warm, friendly and very receptive. She told me every little thing that the SUV would need to be 100%-we discussed my options for repairs and I gladly agreed to what we decided and a few days later I picked up my SUV and rode off into the sunset. I LOVE MY VEHICLE and I would and I will refer friends and family members that are looking for a good deal on a vehicle with friendly people that are great to deal with. Loving my car dealer and my car.

Diana S.
New York
Nissan Versa
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Diana said she had to take her vehicle back to get something fixed. They fixed it right away and they were very polite. The technician did a fabulous job.

RL
RON L.
Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2014
Pleased with Results
Had spark plugs and wires changed here. Did a great job, big increase in performance and gas mileage.

Melissa P.
Liverpool, NY
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Melissa said this business promised her they would have her vehicle for one day. They ended up having it for two days. She was left with no vehicle.