Superior Auto Repair

Virginia M. on 10/14/2017
"Great Service"
I continue to be impressed by your service Dept. Everyone is kind, knowledgeable and fast. My oil change and tire rotation took less than an hour and I got an appointment in one day. Thank you
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:58 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/16/2017

We are pleased to hear that our service continues to meet/exceed your expectations.  It is important for us to try to accomodate customer requests whenever possible.  Thank you for your continued patronage.  We look forward to seeing you for future service appointments.

Valued Customer on 10/14/2017
"Lincoln Zephor"
Nice people. Good reliable service.
Vehicle: Lincoln Zephyr
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 03:56 AM
Richard P. on 10/10/2017
"always a superior experience"
The staff are friendly, the facility is clean, I'm always confident that I'm getting the information I need
Vehicle: Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 06:10 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2017

Awesome to have you visit the shop again and to hear that you liked our new facility.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Ray S. on 09/20/2017
"Engine and AC diagnostics"
I had scanned the engine code myself and paid additional $98 for them to tell me the information I already new, I need a new transmission. I got a quote. Then in order to make the decision to sell or fix, I asked them to diagnose the AC which was another $110. They told me more bad news and returned the car with zero refrigerant and said it all leaked out. I had filled it up myself a month ago and AC was still partially working when I had them diagnose. Upon picking up the car, the AC valve caps were missing so I had to go back to get them next day. I ended up putting in my own refrigerant and moved on.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:26 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. In order for us to properly diagnose a condition and provide an accurate estimate of repairs it is our shop policy for us to scan for all stored and history codes even if customer has already done so. It can be a slippery slope when a vehicle comes in pre-diagnosed.  We have encountered on numerous occasions, where there was more to the reason for the engine code that required further digging.  A vehicle owner may not agreed with our precautions, but especially when dealing with vehicles having 193,000 + miles, anything is possible.  In regards to the AC, we did perform a A/C test which included bringing the refrigerant level to the manufacturer specs along with injecting oil and leaking tracing dye.  We immediately detected a severe leak at the systems evaporator core, which could take days or hours before all refrigerant leaks out.  We will admit we left the AC valve caps off in error.  (We are human!)  But refrigerant does not leak out because the valve caps are missing, the dye trial clearly shows the culprit.  There are times that we have to be the bearer of news that a vehicle owner really does not want to get. All charges were explained prior to diagnosis/work being performed. This situation appears to be one of those times.

Doug E. on 09/20/2017
".."
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:53 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Martin R. on 09/18/2017
"fast fast service"
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Review Created: 09/18/2017 02:09 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

Jan S. on 09/16/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service is wonderful. Everything done right. Appointments on time. Would recommend!!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:10 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/19/2017

Time is valuable to everyone and we strive to handle customers timely.  We thank you again for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs.

Robert S. on 09/15/2017
"First Visit"
Quick , responsive and resonable
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:12 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle need(s).  It is great to hear that your first visit met or exceeded your service expectations.  It would be our pleasure to be part of your vehicle care team to address future needs.  Thank you.

Tim M. on 09/15/2017
"Satisfied customer"
This was my second fix that I had done here. They've done a great job both times. The pricing is good compared to other shops. I bought my car used a few months back and this is the best its driven for me and Crystal always follows up to see how your repair went. Greay job guys.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:13 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

It is always nice to hear from a satisfied customer.  Glad that we were able to assist you with your recently purchased vehicle and make it drive better than before.  Follow up after repairs is an important part of our process.  Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jan S. on 09/15/2017
"Same Day Service"
Excellent service and very accommodating--was able to get me in that same day. Would definitely bring my cars back.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:56 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We're please that we were able to met or exceed your service expectations.  Superior Auto Repair strives for prompt, efficient serive/repairs.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with future vehicle care needs.

Xavier B. on 09/15/2017
"Alternator problem"
Well, I played mechanic which I am not and did some investigation on the matter of my battery perhaps being old and/or the alternator not passing electricity to the cells of that battery. Bought the new battery and used that Multi-meter to test the battery first and then with the engine on. Realized my alternator was not working. Took it to Superior and bingo. But what I did not realize was the whopping 600 bucks to replace that damn part. I guess that is the price one pays when driving a Land Rover...this one is old but it has been brought to life, in part, thanks to this organization. I am moving to Ft. Myers and will continue to have my car serviced with Superior. I trust this group; they are knowledgeable and honest. And "Honest" is very important to me.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Review Created: 09/15/2017 01:33 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/15/2017

We are humbled by the confidence you have demonstrated by bringing your vehicle back to us when repairs are needed.   We are always going to relay to a customer our findings and repair recommendations even though at times, it is not the news the customer was hoping for.  Honesty is the best policy. Some vehicle brands, like yours are definitely more costly to maintenance and repair.  It is awesome to hear that we have earned your business and your willing to travel a distance to continue with us.  Thank you!

Cindy B. on 09/14/2017
"OUTSTANDING AGAIN"
Starter went out the day before the Irma arrived....they stayed until my truck could be towed, kept my truck in a safe place for the storm and had me up and running as soon as the parts houses opened....They ALL are invited to Christmas dinner......THE BEST...please try them out...you will never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Review Created: 09/14/2017 04:29 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2017

There is never a good time to have a vehicle breakdown, but the day before our area was slated to be hit by massive hurricane Irma just added to prep frenzy.  With no parts available due to supplier closures, we just could not make the repair and return same day as we hoped.  We waiting for vehicle to arrive via tow truck and stored it in a secure area until storm passed.  We treated your vehicle like it was our own.  Once the shop reopened it was priority one to secure part and return to you asap.

We value your loyalty and confidence you demonstrate.  It is awesome to have you as part of the Superior Family!

John G. on 09/02/2017
"Reasonable costs and good work"
I have been there twice. Both times treated good and the workman ship has been excellent
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 05:12 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and glad to hear that we met or exceeded your service expectations.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Stan W. on 08/30/2017
"Service"
Excellent customer service and knowledge of all staff from techs to front counter.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 04:27 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

Awesome to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future with your vehicle needs.

Tom F. on 08/29/2017
"Great quick service "
I had a repair that needed to be made on my car and wasn't certain whether it would require a new part (at probably $$$) or if it could just be repaired. Took my car to Superior on a Monday morning and they got it right in for an evaluation and actually did a repair at a modest cost. Thanks for the good service.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 06:36 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2017

Pleased that we were able to assist you promptly and at an affordable price.  We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

Virginia M. on 08/27/2017
"Superior as the name says."
Met at the door. They're ready for my car. Updated me often on repairs
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 06:25 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

We strive to be prepared for each customer as they arrive for an appointment and keep them informed of their vehicle status during the visit.  Thank you for your patronage.

Mike B. on 08/27/2017
"Honest and Fair!"
I called on a Saturday morning with a problem the dealer had not picked up on after 5 visits. Mike stopped what he was working on, took a test drive, and told me what he thought the problem was, He wrote a report, and told me to go back to the dealer because the car is still under warranty. I could hardly believe he said no charge. I would highly recommend this business !!!! Honest and fair!!!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 04:51 AM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to provide some insight into the persistent issue you have been experiencing with your vehicle.  We make a conscious effect to be responsive to customer needs.  It would be our pleasure to assist you with your future vehicle needs.

Marq I. on 08/21/2017
"2003 GMC Sonoma "
Satisfied
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:54 PM
Mike T. at Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your recent vehicle needs.  Thank you.

Xavier B. on 08/07/2017
"Checking the engine light"
I have started exchanging the gas required for this used engine you folks put in. Currently, I am using Shell's heavy duty Nitro. Then I will use Mobile's heavy duty as well. Until I completely finish all of the gas that has been recommended by you folks. If the light remains on, then I will take it in and see why. So far it goes on and off....we shall see...
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 05:19 AM
Tom W. on 08/04/2017
"Timing"
Great scheduling and turn around time.
Vehicle: Pontiac GTO