PR
Pricilla R.
Volkswagen Passat
03/02/2021
Solid service. Fair prices.
Work is solid.
Prices are fair..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Competitive pricing, solid work quality and good communication are key to a satisfied customer. Thank you for your loyal and valued patronage since 2019. We look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Joanne W.
Sarasota, FL
Kia Sedona
02/27/2021
friendly, professional,
Superior doesn't try to sell you service you don't need. They give me excellent service and are ontime.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your loyal patronage over the last 4+ years.  We are pleased that you trust and feel comfortable with us that you have chosen us to keep you and your vehicle traveling down the road safely!

Susan B.
02/27/2021
Trust
I have owned a car for 50 years. This is the first time I have felt “cared for” as far as car maintenance and repairs. I trust them completely........how many can say that about their car care?
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Customers like yourself, is why Superior Auto Repair is here. We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and be a part of your vehicle care team. Thank you for your valued patronage and remember the team at Superior is here for you always!

Sandro S.
Sarasota, FL
Ram 3500
02/17/2021
Very polite, professional and fast
Very clean professional place. Knowledgeable friendly and fair. We will definitely be back!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2021

Great to hear that you enjoyed your first visit to Superior Auto Repair. We take pride in our staff, facility and level of service provided. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

Jim A.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/17/2021
Mike and team listen to concerns
I recently had an electrical issue with the starter on my 1980 Corvette. I dropped the car off and they diagnosed the issue shortly there after and to my pleasure it wasn't a high cost repair. When you own an older car such as mine and are not mechanically inclined, it is a good feeling knowing that Superior Auto Repair is looking after the customers interest.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2021

Communication is key to addressing customer concerns and getting to the root of the vehicle issue. We are so glad that you gave Superior Auto Repair an opportunity to assist you with your 1980 Corvette and successfully repair at a reasonable cost. Thank you for your business and we are here any time you need us whether it be the Corvette or any other vehicle.

GS
George S.
02/09/2021
customer service and communication
Brian and Laurie were nice to deal with. had diagnosis, will repair in future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you Mr. Smith for the opportunity to diagnosis and provide estimate of future repairs for your vehicle. Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Brian and Lori.  When your ready to have that repair done, the team at Superior is here and ready to get to work for you! We want to earn your business.

HM
Heather M.
02/04/2021
Outstanding Service and Trustworthy
I can’t say enough good things about this shop! I have been bringing my car to them for over 10 years and I will never go anywhere else! I can trust them to not over sell me on things I don’t need and to make sure Myself and my car are taken care of!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2021

Honored!!!! Heather, we are so pleased that you have entrusted us to keep you and your car safely on the road. Your loyal and valued patronage is greatly appreciated.  We are here for you and your family any time.

Michael B.
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I am ALWAYS treated with respect and my questions are answered in a professional manner.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2021

Excellent!!!! Customer service is important and we strive to to provide a high level of service in a professional manner. Thank you for your continued patronage since 2017. Valued customers like yourself is why we do what we do! Know that we are here to assist you with all your vehicle care needs.

John R.
01/27/2021
Excellent!!!!!!
Everything was discussed beforehand and service was done with no variations or surprises after. Totaly transparent and quick turn around. Brian was great to work with.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2021
Fantastic!!!! Transparency, open line of communication regarding vehicle needs, and quick turn around is our goal for each and every customer. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and happy that you enjoyed working with Brian. We look forward to seeing for your next service interval.

01/15/2021
Excellent Service!
I found Superior Auto Repair through a coupon for an oil change that came in the mail! I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone needing car repairs or just a simple oil change! They're friendly, professional, can always get your car in when you need too and always come in at or under the estimate! And they do great work!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2021
We are elated!!!! So glad you gave us a shot to earn your business on an oil change special. Recommendations from a customer is the best form of flattery. Thank you for choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist with your vehicle care needs and we are here for you whether it be routine maintenance or needed repair.

Joe H.
12/24/2020
The people at Superior did an excellent job on repairing my truck. They really cared. They kept it over night to ensure my electrical problem was taken care of. I sing high praise for Superior.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2020

Pleased that met/exceeded your service level expectations. It is our goal to provide friendly, professional and quality service and repairs to everyone. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to assisting with your future vehicle care needs.

AR
Attilia R.
Palmetto, FL
Volvo XC70
12/22/2020
Honest and quick service
Always able to schedule me in. Honest and reliable. Explains condition of my car well.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2020

Attilia we are appreciative of your business over the past 18 months. We try to offer same day appointments whenever possible. Fantastic to hear that you feel comfortable with the SAR staff and our processes. Thank you for choosing Superior to be a part of your vehicle care team and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

CI
Cody I.
Palmetto, FL
Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2020
Service and personal interaction
I was having an issue with my tire. They identified the issue, and a few others that I need to address, provided estimates and descriptions of the work they needed to do prior to completing it, and completed the work quickly and professionally. Highly recommended!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2020

Identifying the primary concern and informing of other areas of concern is important. We always inform the customer of the scope of repairs and costs before any work completed.  Thank you Cody for entrusting us with your vehicle and we greatly appreciate that you would recommend us to family and friends.

Joann T.
Nissan Rogue
12/10/2020
Very professional, clean and proficient
You can trust the folks here.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you Joann for your vote of confidence and the trust you demonstate by bringing your vehicle to Superior. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and looking forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

John M.
Lexus RC 350
12/05/2020
Always quality service
Every trip to Superior Auto Repair has been a positive experience. They get the work done quickly with quality in mind. I would never hesitate to recommend them to friends.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 12/07/2020

The SAR team is happy to do our part with keeping your vehicles maintained and safely on the road. There is no better compliment than for a customer to recommend us to their friends/family.  Thank you John for the support and we look forward to assisting at your next service interval