RL
Rachel L.
Toyota Prius c
08/16/2018
Great place
Fast and friendly service!

BI
Brian I.
Acura ILX
08/06/2018
Honesty and Integrity
They explain what they need to do to find the problem . What they found to be the problem,and what’s needed to repair it properly. They are honest and stand behind their work.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/10/2018

We are humbled by the confidence you demonstrate by choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist you and your family with your vehicle care needs.  It is our goal to always inform the customer of our findings, explain needed repairs and stand behind our work.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

John M.
Lexus RC 350
08/04/2018
Nail in tire
Fast friendly service at Superior Auto. Might be a little more expensive than other repair shops, but they are worth it.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 08/06/2018

We strive to be fast, efficient and get customers in and out quickly whenever possible.  We thank you for choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

XB
Xavier B.
Fort Myers, FL
Land Rover LR3
07/29/2018
Oil Change and alignment
The LR3 HSE Rover as always runs excellently after the alignment process and the oil change. There was a strange sound as if the belts were hitting the fans (at least that was the sound), but now it is gone.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/30/2018

We are humbled that you continue to have your vehicle serviced with us since you live 2 hours away. Thank you for your loyalty and glad we provide a level of service that is worth the trip.

Jim C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/25/2018
great place to do business
Extreamly trustworthy. Always do a great job. Finish in a timely manner. Keep you updated on progress of your car. Very professional.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to provide us feedback.  We pleased to hear that you feel comfortable with us and that we are meeting your service level expectations.  We're humbled by your repeat business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

DJ
Dennis J.
07/18/2018
Excellent customer service!
The first time I walked into Superior Auto Repair I was greeted by a very pleasant young lady. My service rep was Don who was very helpful with what I needed done on my 2001 Ford Taurus. Don called me explaining what was needed and the cost before they proceeded. I was very pleased with the repairs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.  It is fantastic to hear that we made a good first impression and we met or exceeed your service level expectations.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs.

RL
Rabbi Jeff L.
07/16/2018
Service Tech Don is honest and great to work with!
I have been doing business with Superior for over 2 years now for all of my vehicles. I have never had a poor experience. Pricing may not be the lowest in town, but fair and certainly not over-priced. My service tech is Don - he is a great guy and very professional. He is honest about the work that is recommended and will try to give me an future outlook based on priority and cost. Superior does provide a list recommended services, but they are not pushy or salesy about getting the work done. My cars are both over 10 years old, so there are times that I simply say no thanks when the work is not as pertinent. You could do allot worse than Superor auto in town, and they are willing to work with me a little on pricing on the larger jobs. Though I haven’t met him, the owner seems to care about his customers and reputation.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2018

Awesome to hear that your happy with the service you receive from us and especially your service advisor, Don.  We thank you for your loyalty.  Superior strives to keep customers informed on their vehicle health and recommended/needed services or repairs but utlimately the final decision lies with you, the customer.  Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you for future vehicle needs.  And please make sure that Don introduces you to us.

Mike and Jeneen Thorp

TC
Ted C.
Lincoln MKC
07/14/2018
my first time visit to Superior for service
Overall very satisfied with the level of service provided , as well with the value & quality of their service. The staff is very professional & courteous. Will be using them in the future .
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2018

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and you took time to provide feedback.  We are also pleased to hear that our service and level of professionalism met or exceeded your expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

MT
Morgan T.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2018
Very clean and professional!
This was my first time experiencing Superior Auto Repair and it will definitely not be my last. They were very quick and efficient in fixing my vechile. They had it fixed within a few hours after dropping it off. I would recommend this shop!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the opportunity and nice to hear that your first experience with Superior Auto Repair met or exceeded your expectations.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Scotty W.
Acura 3.2CL
06/29/2018
Great Place, Nice People
Just started using them recently. Parents have been using them for years. Trustable people
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2018

So glad your parents told you about us and you gave us the opportunity.  We are humbled and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

mel s.
06/23/2018
tire balance
great staff,every one there knows what they are doing (and that's hard to find)
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Awesome to hear that our staff has made you feel confident and comfortable.  We look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon XL
06/20/2018
competitive with dealer
People are very helpful and work over past two years od service has been satisfactory
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

We appreciate your loyal patronage and pleased to hear that we have provided good service.  Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

NE
Nicole E.
06/15/2018
Exceptional Service( Superior- the name says it ALL)
Can not say enough wonderful things about this service. Vehicle ready in timely manner, fair pricing, everyone is super helpful and friendly. This is our new auto repair shop hands down. We will be coming here for everything from now on. Love how all your vehicle repair history is also stored online to be able to access at all times. Love Superior!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2018

Awesome to hear that your experience with Superior Auto Repair lived up to our name.  We strive to provide quality, timely service at competitive/fair pricing.  It is our pleasure to welcome you to the Superior family and we look forward to seeing you in the shop for future vehicle needs.

Sheldon S.
06/02/2018
Great servive
Took care of everything we needed them to fix, great communication, called with updates. Will take our vehicles here again.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  We strive to keep an open dialogue with customers providing updates during the service/repair appointment.  Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  We look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

John D.
05/27/2018
Dons a great guy and good service thank you
Everything went as planned smooth honest They do what they say great experience

WS
William S.
05/18/2018
W.F.Sunday
The AC is working well now. It is cooler than it was after the previous repair. This should get us through for the next couple hundred thousand miles.

Shelby H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/17/2018
Great but..
My car feels amazing. Love the work you guys do. A little expensive though and the time I have to wait every single time I bring my car in is ridiculous. I waited 3 hours with my toddler, which is a hard thing to do. Love the work you guys do though! Won't take my business elsewhere that's for sure.

LA
Louie A.
05/12/2018
Im very happy with the way superior auto gets the job done.... the one of the reason's I keep coming back, Great service and always a job well done, friendly people and I will keep coming back ....... thank you all... Louie
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you Louie, always a pleasure to have you visit the shop.  We look forward to your future service appointments.

PB
Paula B.
GMC Envoy
05/10/2018
staff is courteous, extremely well organized and knowledgeable
First time using this business for car repairs. Staff was very courteous and well organized. The service manager was quick to get back to me with their detailed findings. Once I gave them the ok to do the repair work, my vehicle was ready to go by early afternoon. Am completely satisfied and will definitely go back to this facility for my auto repair needs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/14/2018

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  It is great to hear that we met/exceeded your service expectations.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team.  Thank you again for coming to Superior Auto Repair and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

WD
Wendy D.
Acura TL
05/06/2018
great service, liked double checking of everything
Although I found the labor prices a bit on the high side here, the work was stellar, exactly as quoted. They kept my car overnight (replaced air conditioning compressor) to double check that everything worked after sitting for awhile. Car works great, hope it stay that way. Thanks!