John D.
Myakka City, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
07/15/2021
F350 service
Great service honest people never have any issues with there work always a pleasure.

Joe H.
07/09/2021
The go to people if you want your car fixed right the first time, with out draining your bank account
Got me right in after my call, kept me posted along the way.you were able to repair my truck in a timely and reasonable manner.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2021

Fantastic! We appreciate your confidence in us as shown with being a loyal customer since 2018. Responsiveness to customer needs is very important and we strive to provide prompt, quality service when you need it. Thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

Dale M.
GMC Terrain
07/07/2021
Great ppl
Great service, great people and very car smart.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2021

Awesome. Thank you for choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist with your vehicle care needs for the past 2.5 years. We are appreciative of the the opportunity and look forward to seeing you at the next service interval.

Ben B.
06/30/2021
Keep having issues in the same domain of the car, wish it'd have all gotten gutted and replaced the first time
Having signals sending regarding issues with my oil system of my car. There was a valve that got replaced less than 6mo. ago and now suddenly I'm out another $400 to replace yet another valve in that area of the car. Just don't understand why the mechanic couldn't have replaced the whole system at once because now I'm being charged for two services. They also seem quite expensive, which I don't mind paying premium as long as I know I'm getting excellent service on my car, but I'm going to be slightly skeptical from here now having this similar issue in the oil system happen so closely to the last time I brought my car in. I also will recognize that American made cars, Ford and Chevrolet are garbage and will never buy either of those brands ever again, so that could be playing into it as well.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 07/14/2021

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our shop related to repairs on your Malibu. At Superior Auto Repair, customer satisfaction and quality repairs are a top priority. There are positive and negatives (weak spots) of all car brands, domestic or foreign. In this case, the Malibu has a weakness and prone to issues with engine performance and when components become weak, will set a check engine light. We recommend repairs based on where the diagnostic codes lead us and in some cases, like yours, when one component is repaired, other weakness can emerge shortly after, at no fault of the customer or the shop.  We are appreciative of your business and hope we can continue our relationship.  We request that any further discussion regarding this matter be taken offline so we may resolve in a satisfactory manner for all concerned.

Ray S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/10/2021
Great repair shop!
I've brought my 2014 Cadillac to Superior for service and repairs, as well as my 1977 Pontiac. They know old cars as well as new, and are very thorough and make sure the job is done right before returning the car to you. I highly recommend this shop for routine maintenance as well as repairs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2021

Awesome.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust and business.  Thank you for your business and it mean so much that you recommend our services to others.

RK
Rick K.
Kia Optima
06/02/2021
I have been coming to Superior since they opened. I have always been treated fairly and the repairs have been done correctly and the pricing is very fair. I have recommended Superior to many people and will continue to do so.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2021

We are so pleased you gave us the opportunity to earn your business 11+ years ago.  It continues to be our pleasure to assist you and your family with vehicle care needs. There is not a better compliment than a referral by a customer. Thank you for your patronage, loyality and recommendations, we are honored.

Rick C.
05/21/2021
fast and friendly service and always on time with service
fast and efficient and always finished when time quoted
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

We know your time is valuable and make every effort to keep that in mind when providing service. Very appreciative of your loyal patronage over the past 10 years and always a pleasure to have you visit the shop. The SAR team is here to keep you on the road safely whether it be routine maintenance or repairs. Thank you!

LW
Larry W.
Myakka City, FL
05/17/2021
excellent
great service
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

Glad we met/exceeded your service level expectations. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle care needs and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

Ram 2500
05/13/2021
Things not Fixed when Asked
This is the second time I've come to your business and asked something to be done or fixed and it hasn't happened. This time in particular I asked if all the lights had been checked and they said yes and that they all work. Today I turn on my lights and the tag light is still out. Guess I have to actually check myself and not believe your employees. "Thanks so much".
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so sorry thad you had a negative experience with us.  Our goal is to provide thorough, quality service and provide a positive customer experience. We invite you to discuss your recent experience offline with us.  Please contact Mike or Jeneen at 941.758.3400 at your convenience.

Don D.
Parrish, FL
05/07/2021
My truck was having an issue with the abs was expecting a very expensive repair. The mechanics there diagnosed it as a bad wire in the wire harness. Repair was very inexpensive extremely satisfied with the service I received would recommend using Superior Automotive to every one I know.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

Awesome! It was our pleasure to assist you with the ABS issue on your truck. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are here to help with your future vehicle care needs.

Stephanie B.
05/05/2021
Best Customer Service
Thank you Mike and Jeneen for always taking care of me and my car! I know I can trust you to keep up the maintenance on my car and to do it at a fair price. Not having to worry about that area of my life has been a true blessing!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/25/2021

A pleasure to have you visit the shop! Rest assured that we are here for you always.... Thank you for your loyal patronage and the confidence demonstating with being our customer since 2011.

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon
04/30/2021
Replace shocks on Yukon
Brian was very helpful, as we had our car in the repair shop and the Yukon's right rear shock had leaked over the garage floor. We were without a car. We had doctors appointments several days later. They turned the repair around and had the car completed in one day.OUT STANDING SDERVICE .
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 05/26/2021

There is never a good time for vehicle repairs especially with a busy schedule.  We strive to complete repairs as quickly as possible to get you back on the road with a well running vehicle.  We thank you for the business and please you found our service OUTSTANDING.  Look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle care needs.

Dave B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/07/2021
Perfect
Went in and they did what they said they would do and Brian was very very helpful, There was a part that they couldn't install and it was beyond there control and called me right back and called as soon as part arrived !!! Couldn't say enough good things about this Company they are just awesome
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2021

Awesome. Providing great service and meeting/exceeding customer expectations is how we like to do business everyday.  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

LA
Louie A.
03/14/2021
super job.
im just wondering if you checked my tire pressure,, you all always do a great job. thats why i been a long time customer...just about ten years now.......
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your valued patronage for almost 11 years. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team. Tire pressure is checked during every routine maintenance visit.  Please swing in if any concerned and we will verify that each tire matches the manufacturer spec.  We thank you for your loyal following and look forward to seeing you soon.

Jim C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2021
A true pleasure
A real pleasure to deal with professional, honest car people. I have been coming here for 8 years and have appreciated the excellent customer service too!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your loyal patronage over the last 8 years.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team and we look forward to assisting you for many, many years to come.