EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon
04/30/2021
Replace shocks on Yukon
Brian was very helpful, as we had our car in the repair shop and the Yukon's right rear shock had leaked over the garage floor. We were without a car. We had doctors appointments several days later. They turned the repair around and had the car completed in one day.OUT STANDING SDERVICE .

Dave B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/07/2021
Perfect
Went in and they did what they said they would do and Brian was very very helpful, There was a part that they couldn't install and it was beyond there control and called me right back and called as soon as part arrived !!! Couldn't say enough good things about this Company they are just awesome
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2021

Awesome. Providing great service and meeting/exceeding customer expectations is how we like to do business everyday.  Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

LA
Louie A.
03/14/2021
super job.
im just wondering if you checked my tire pressure,, you all always do a great job. thats why i been a long time customer...just about ten years now.......
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your valued patronage for almost 11 years. It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team. Tire pressure is checked during every routine maintenance visit.  Please swing in if any concerned and we will verify that each tire matches the manufacturer spec.  We thank you for your loyal following and look forward to seeing you soon.

Jim C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2021
A true pleasure
A real pleasure to deal with professional, honest car people. I have been coming here for 8 years and have appreciated the excellent customer service too!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your loyal patronage over the last 8 years.  It is our pleasure to be a part of your vehicle care team and we look forward to assisting you for many, many years to come.

John D.
Myakka City, FL
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/04/2021
F350 service
Awesome honest service prices always fair.Everone there friendly !!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2021

Fantastic! Thank you for choosing Superior to be a part of your vehicle care team. It is our pleasure to assist and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval.

PR
Pricilla R.
Volkswagen Passat
03/02/2021
Solid service. Fair prices.
Work is solid.
Prices are fair..
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2021

We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Competitive pricing, solid work quality and good communication are key to a satisfied customer. Thank you for your loyal and valued patronage since 2019. We look forward to assisting you at your next service interval.

Joanne W.
Sarasota, FL
Kia Sedona
02/27/2021
friendly, professional,
Superior doesn't try to sell you service you don't need. They give me excellent service and are ontime.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your loyal patronage over the last 4+ years.  We are pleased that you trust and feel comfortable with us that you have chosen us to keep you and your vehicle traveling down the road safely!

Susan B.
02/27/2021
Trust
I have owned a car for 50 years. This is the first time I have felt “cared for” as far as car maintenance and repairs. I trust them completely........how many can say that about their car care?
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2021

Customers like yourself, is why Superior Auto Repair is here. We are so glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business and be a part of your vehicle care team. Thank you for your valued patronage and remember the team at Superior is here for you always!

Sandro S.
Sarasota, FL
Ram 3500
02/17/2021
Very polite, professional and fast
Very clean professional place. Knowledgeable friendly and fair. We will definitely be back!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2021

Great to hear that you enjoyed your first visit to Superior Auto Repair. We take pride in our staff, facility and level of service provided. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting you with future vehicle care needs.

Jim A.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/17/2021
Mike and team listen to concerns
I recently had an electrical issue with the starter on my 1980 Corvette. I dropped the car off and they diagnosed the issue shortly there after and to my pleasure it wasn't a high cost repair. When you own an older car such as mine and are not mechanically inclined, it is a good feeling knowing that Superior Auto Repair is looking after the customers interest.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/17/2021

Communication is key to addressing customer concerns and getting to the root of the vehicle issue. We are so glad that you gave Superior Auto Repair an opportunity to assist you with your 1980 Corvette and successfully repair at a reasonable cost. Thank you for your business and we are here any time you need us whether it be the Corvette or any other vehicle.

GS
George S.
02/09/2021
customer service and communication
Brian and Laurie were nice to deal with. had diagnosis, will repair in future.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you Mr. Smith for the opportunity to diagnosis and provide estimate of future repairs for your vehicle. Pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Brian and Lori.  When your ready to have that repair done, the team at Superior is here and ready to get to work for you! We want to earn your business.

HM
Heather M.
02/04/2021
Outstanding Service and Trustworthy
I can’t say enough good things about this shop! I have been bringing my car to them for over 10 years and I will never go anywhere else! I can trust them to not over sell me on things I don’t need and to make sure Myself and my car are taken care of!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/05/2021

Honored!!!! Heather, we are so pleased that you have entrusted us to keep you and your car safely on the road. Your loyal and valued patronage is greatly appreciated.  We are here for you and your family any time.

Michael B.
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I am ALWAYS treated with respect and my questions are answered in a professional manner.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2021

Excellent!!!! Customer service is important and we strive to to provide a high level of service in a professional manner. Thank you for your continued patronage since 2017. Valued customers like yourself is why we do what we do! Know that we are here to assist you with all your vehicle care needs.

John R.
01/27/2021
Excellent!!!!!!
Everything was discussed beforehand and service was done with no variations or surprises after. Totaly transparent and quick turn around. Brian was great to work with.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/27/2021
Fantastic!!!! Transparency, open line of communication regarding vehicle needs, and quick turn around is our goal for each and every customer. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and happy that you enjoyed working with Brian. We look forward to seeing for your next service interval.

01/15/2021
Excellent Service!
I found Superior Auto Repair through a coupon for an oil change that came in the mail! I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone needing car repairs or just a simple oil change! They're friendly, professional, can always get your car in when you need too and always come in at or under the estimate! And they do great work!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2021
We are elated!!!! So glad you gave us a shot to earn your business on an oil change special. Recommendations from a customer is the best form of flattery. Thank you for choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist with your vehicle care needs and we are here for you whether it be routine maintenance or needed repair.