Jimmie K.
Parrish, FL
Nissan Murano
12/11/2019
Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy
Superior was thorough and timely in their work, fair in their pricing and courteous to me. I trust them to treat me the way the way they want to be treated. They are my auto repair shop of choice.

Karen B.
11/26/2019
Great customer and car service!
My husband and I bought our car 15 years ago. A friend recommended Superior when the warranty expired. We have never been disappointed in their service in any way. They are courteous, efficient and fair. If is a serious problem, they never ask you to wait for an appointment. Now that my husband is gone, it is up to me to do the best I can to take care of the car. They help me to do that. I would not go any where else!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/27/2019

We're humbled by your loyal patronage and trust in us to help keep your vehicle in good working order. Pleased that you took your friends recommendation and gave us an opportunity to earn your business 7+ years ago. The entire staff of Superior Auto Repair is here for you anytime. Thank you.....

Kerry M.
11/26/2019
Made a stressful issue easy to deal with...
Superior Auto Repair went above and beyond for us. Our daughter broke down off the Selmon Expressway in Tampa. They arranged a tow truck, diagnosed and completed the major repair to her Jeep within 2 days.. The staff was friendly, waiting room is above average and the prices are fair. I absolutely recommend Superior Auto Repair for any maintenance or repairs.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2019

It was our pleasure to help out with your daughter's Jeep breakdown. We know breakdowns are stressful and glad we could do the heavy lifting with arranging towing, etc. Timely service is a top priority along with getting customers back on the road with a safe, quality repaired vehicle. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and here to help with any future service needed.

Rose G.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/21/2019
Quality of work and friendly atmosphere.
Always friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that the customer is satisfied before walking out the door. A happy customer is a repeat customer.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Pleased to hear that we meet/exceed your service expections. Thank you for trusting Superior Auto Repair with your vehicle care needs and look forward to seeing you during your future visits.

LD
Larry D.
Lexus ES 350
11/16/2019
Car service
Great service. Brian provided his usual help. Only place we get our cars serviced
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your loyal patronage.  It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.

Michael S.
11/13/2019
Very impressed with the service we received. Our mustang sits quite a bit without be driven and with just over 100,000 miles we knew it was due for some maintenance. Superior was very thorough in their inspection and found a few things that could have caused an accident. Got the car back and it runs like a top. The staff was very friendly and knew this was our only vehicle in Florida. They put two mechanics on our vehicle and knocked out a long list of repairs in just a day.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with repairs and maintenance on your mustang. We are thrilled that we met or exceeded your service level expectations. We know that having a vehicle in the shop for service can be an inconvenience and we will do whatever we need to in order to get you in and out as quickly as possible and safely back on the road.  It will be our pleasure to assist you with future vehicle care needs, just give us a call or stop by when needed.

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/12/2019
Was upset by the charges.
Will not go back for service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

The SAR team is surprised by your comments.  All customers are informed of charges prior to start of any work and have the opportunity to decline.  During this visit, we were asked to evaluate a loud exhaust condition, provide estimate to repair condition and complete an oil change. To properly repair the issue with the exhaust is quite pricey because the y-pipe needed is a limited availability, dealer only item since the aftermarket part suppliers do not have product for this application.  We will always provide less expensive parts options, if available.

GP
Gary P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/09/2019
Always great service and very friendly.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2019

The SAR team are humbled by your loyal patronage and confidence you demonstrate by being a returning regularly over the past almost 3 years. We are glad to be a part of your vehicle care team and look forward to future service visits.

Mike H.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/07/2019
All in a name
The name of the shop says it all. I was first drawn to it driving by, I noticed how clean and organized the workspace and mechanics looked. I went home and did an online search and liked what I read so I gave them try. They fixed an issue on my wife's car, that was repiared poorly by another shop 4 months ago. Then my truck blew a water pump and they fixed it. The repair got expensive because they discovered additional issues with the coolant system. I appreciate the full diagnostic because I believe taking care of the other issues reduces the probability of future and possibly more costly repairs

Joleyn C.
Acura RDX
11/05/2019
I consistently go back to Superior Auto Repair. They are honest, do a great job in a timely manner. My vehicle is running great and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Justin L.
11/04/2019
Brian and the staff are great to deal with. Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

Awesome to hear that we meet the mark with service. Thank you for your business and choosing Superior Auto Repair to assist with your vehicle care needs.

FB
Francis B.
Ford Thunderbird
11/03/2019
No b.s.
You get a job completed by real mechanics for a very fair price. What more can you ask for?
Brian, Thank you.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.  Pleased to hear that our team completed the job to your satisfaction.  We look forward to assisting with your future vehicle care needs.

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon
11/01/2019
Good people
Let the service person this feedback. The oil light did not come on after car start
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the update and will definitely pass along feedback regarding the oil light.  We greatly appreciate your valued patronage.

KC
K c.
10/29/2019
No Tricks
Been coming here 2 years. Satisfied with workmanship and service for our 2 Benzs. No pressure and cost is usually 50% less than MBenz dealer. Service Advisor Brian is a good listener and tells it like it is. No tricks. That is all we can ask for.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2019

The team at Superior Auto Repair is so pleased you chose us to assist with your vehicle needs and that we have been able to earn your repeat business.  Our philosophy to good customer service is to listen and then report our findings. Together with the customer we will put together a plan and timetable for repairs/maintenance, at a fair price. Thank you for your valued patronage and we look forward to assisting in the future.

SZ
Steve Z.
GMC Sonoma
10/12/2019
Top Notch
First came to Superior for an emergency fix and they jumped right on it. Since then my go to repair shop.
Professional. Efficient. Courteous. Just a few of the words to describe the staff.
And the cleanest shop that I have ever seen.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Humbling that you find the Superior Auto Repair staff and facility to be "top Notch". We are pleased you gave an opportunity to earn your trust and business. Happy to be a part of your vehicle care team!

AR
Attilia R.
10/10/2019
Was easily able to get a service appointment for my Volvo. The people were helpful and the service done in one day. Will definitely return for future service and repair.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Pleased that we able to quickly assist with your Volvo.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with you future vehicle care needs.

AF
Anastasia F.
Palmetto, FL
Lincoln MKX
10/10/2019
Great service from beginning to end
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Awesome to hear that we met/exceeded your service level expectations.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you during your next service interval.

Berndo B.
10/06/2019
Excellant!
Fast, friendly, and professional. Battery died at work. They were there quickly for a jump. Once at their shop, I had a new battery installed and was on my way in short order.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Great to hear that we met your service level expectations by providing fast, friendly and professional service during your recent visit.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.

KZ
Kevin Z.
Parrish, FL
Ford Edge
09/27/2019
Reliable services
They did a great job on my 100,000 mile service and brake replacement. Thanks for the dependable and efficient service.
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Awesome to hear that we continue to do a great job with your vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle care needs.  Thank you for your valued patronage.

Kelly M.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Wonderful customer service
Quality work!!!!
Mike & Jeneen T. from Superior Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2019

Great to hear that we met or exceeded your service level expectations.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to assisting with future vehicle care needs.