Ray G.
Carlsbad, CA
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the price was good.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks Ray for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate it.

GM
GABRIEL M.
Escondido, CA
08/15/2019
Bad
Llamé e hice una cita para cambio de aceite, cuando fui no habían puesto mi nombre en la lista, hice otra cita para la siguiente semana y cuando revisaron el carro me dijeron que también ocupaba la banda, pagué por los dos servicios y cuando llegue a mi casa me llaman que olvidaron poner la banda. Querían que regresara ese día, mi único día que descanso, regresé al siguiente semana para que pusieran la banda y cuando terminaron me dijeron que ocupaba empacar el motor pero que lo harían para el siguiente cambio de aceite. Regresé a los tres meses para empacar el motor y cambio de aceite y cuando revisaron el carro dijeron que era más urgente cambiar la bomba de agua, bueno, pagué lo de la bomba y el cambio de aceite y cuando llegué a mi casa la cual está a 35 minutos de distancia sin tráfico y revisé el carro y no le cambiaron el aceite, les llame para decirles y me dicen que si pagué por ese servicio también; claro que sí, me dijeron que regresara les dije que si pero la verdad no pienso ir.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/19/2019

Dear Mr. Gabriel M.
Thank you for doing business with us, we value your patronage and will do what ever it takes to take care of you. the first time that the belt was missed and we called you to bring it back I do appologize for your inconvenience, we are all human, but please accept my sincere apology and take my offer of a free oil change or $35.00  discount on a future service. as for the secong time which you calim the oil change was not done, I just got through interviewing the staff and they say that they did it. If you look at the color of the oil and it looking darker than fresh, in most cases that inside of engine is dirty, makes the new oil look that way.
I do hope that you take my offer and come to see us.
Thanks,

MIKE D.
FIAT 500
08/12/2019
Professional, helpful ad knowledgeable
Tasker's is just a great repair shop to do business with. I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/12/2019

THANKS MIKE FOR YOUR KIND REMARKS WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS, WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO US.

MK
MATTHEW/SHARON K.
08/10/2019
Trust worthy
We’ve been bringing our vehicles to Mac for at least 25 years. I trust their recommendations and have referred Taskers to friends and family when ever asked where we go for vehicle maintenance.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/12/2019

HI SHARON AND MATT,
I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED PROVIDING YOU SERVICE AND WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS, WE'II ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

DOUGLAS / ELEANOR S.
07/31/2019
Tasker's Has Earned My Confidence...Again
Tasker's has been my go-to mechanic for the 20 years I've lived in Vista. Middle-of-the-pack prices , never any problems with the repairs, quick turnarounds, the owner Mac is friendly and accessible. Reliability and fair pricing are all I ask for out of an auto-mechanic service.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Douglas and Eleanor,
we truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind remarks, we'll always be there for you.

SG
SIVANA G.
07/24/2019
Professional and friendly
This place is near my neighborhood. They are professional and friendly.
I recommend them and will return.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/24/2019

THANKS SIVANA, WE APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

RL
Ron L.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the service was great.

Jazmine H.
Escondido, CA
Hyundai SONATA
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Jazmine said the business was pretty cool, they were professional, had good customer service, she was in and out. They were awesome.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/24/2019

THANKS JAZMINE FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE A REVIEW AND A NICE ONE AT THAT.

PS
Patricia S.
Bonsall, CA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the business was fine and they did everything she wanted them to do.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/24/2019

THANKS PATRICIA, WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REMARKS AND ENDORSEMENT, MEANS A LOT TO US AND THAT IS WHAT KEEP US MOTIVATED.

SK
STEVE K.
Toyota Avalon
07/15/2019
Super Service
Another super service. Taskers did a wonderful job fixing my car under very difficult circumstances. Yet another great job supporting my over 20 years with them.
We'd definitely recommend them to our friends and acquaintances.

Mac you have a great company & car maintenance shop. Keep up the excellent work..

Hi Steve,
I find my self short of proper words to thank you for such nice remarks, I appreciate your support over the many many years of allowing us to service your vehicles.

LJ
LARRY J.
Nissan Xterra
07/14/2019
Service review
I have been a steady customer for 20+ years and have had a multitude of vehicles serviced there. Always responsive, good feedback on what is needed and completes work in a timely manner.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 07/15/2019

Thanks Larry for your endorsment I really appreciate your kindness and good words, we'll always be there for you.

EM
ERIN M.
GMC Yukon XL
07/13/2019
Engine flush
I am aware that when u get a new engine the miles for the vehicle start all over again??. And with the synthetic oil being put in the truck, how often do you replace the oil??

Hi Erin,
the interval is every 5000 miles on synthtic oil, any other questions, feel free to call.

BL
BARBRA L.
Lexus GS 300
07/10/2019
Received prompt attention
Happy to get the new battery.
Waiting for the proposal of needed work.

ROBERT S.
Oceanside, CA
Chevrolet Blazer
06/22/2019
Front end work on my 2001 Blazer
I thought the Blazer needed shocks. As it turned out a worn part was all it needed. Shocks are fine. Taskers as usual was very honest and professional. They know their stuff! -- I have been taking all of my vehicles here for over 15 year and have never had a bad experience. Fair and honest pricing and always great work.

Thanks Robert,
we appreciate your kind remarks and endorsement, we will always be there for you.

CP
Carlos P.
Oceanside, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Carlos said everybody was real helpful and went above and beyond to help him with what he needed.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 06/21/2019

THANKS CARLOS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT, WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.