Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

got the job done

DAVE B.
07/19/2014
patched tire
they took care of me and fast. great service and friendly. will go back for sure.

MARY W.
07/19/2014
great customer service
I received excellent service - well pleased.

BRAD B.
07/17/2014
great service
good price fast in and out

KD
KEITH D.
Cherryvale, KS
Chevrolet Pickup
07/14/2014
customer service
these guys are great with service. they continually give updates on how the work is going on your vehicle while you wait.

DONNA S.
07/13/2014
fast turnaround
didn't have to wait long at all for a Saturday morning. Very friendly,
good customer service.

BG
BILL G.
Dewey, OK
GMC Savana
07/12/2014
great
They got me in and out great service guys

RK
RAGU K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/03/2014
Didn't charge for fixing a leak and further offered to jive a jump if I ever needed or need them to come to work place to fix flat.

Just awesome service, that i have seen declining over time at competing places...

Thank you!

LA
LEE A.
07/02/2014
Best customer service
It is a pleasure to visit Tate Boys in Bartlesville Downtown. The staff is very helpful and the repair prices are extremely competitive.

I always feel welcomed and taken care of regardless of which Tate Boys I visit. Other repair shops need to learn Tate Boys' business ethics.

KAY S.
Honda Accord
07/01/2014
As usual, service at Tate boys was speedy. Everyone there is very courteous and helpful.

MARCI C.
Chevrolet Blazer
Fast and Awesome Service
I called ahead to have a nail taken out of my tire becuase I was had a limited schedule to get it done. Not only did they tell me to come on in an it would take 25 minutes they finished in 15!!! I Was back at work in time for my next client without making them wait. Thanks!!!

ER
ELECTA R.
Kia Sorento
Thrifty and Efficient
I needed a quick oil change and no pestering about additional services. With two recovering toddlers on my hip our vehicle was serviced quickly and in a friendly manner. We will return and will tell our friends. We look forward to the coupons, too!

JUSTIN L.
Chevrolet Silverado
Outstanding Customer Service!
They gained my business when they fixed a flat that three of their competitors couldn't, and did it for FREE!
I just purchased a full set of tires in which they not only met the competitors price, but when I looked at the bill they had beaten it by $2.

JAMES D.
Cache, OK
06/25/2014
Reliable and courteous service
Good price. Excellent service. No complaints.

RUSSELL G.
06/25/2014
tire repair
love the service. in and out. no long waits.