Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

courteous and efficient

PN
PAM N.
12/20/2013
Timely and courteous service.
I was served with courtesy and competence.

RF
RICHARD F.
Frisco, TX
BMW 335i
12/15/2013
Great Prices and Great People
I needed tires for my trip home to Texas on a Holiday weekend. I was able to call and get the tires I needed the same day. Everyone was extremely friendly and I am very satisfied with the choices I was offered. I would definitely shop there again if I lived there.

GE
GARRY E.
12/15/2013
Went the extra mile...
I arrived at about 7 am (or a little earlier) for an oil change and tire rotation...needing to get the vehicle back to my wife so she could take it to work. I gather the bulk of the crew doesn't arrive till 7:30...so a couple of the senior/management type guys did the work and I got out and back home by 7:30 am. I really appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile. Thanks so much.

KC
KATHY C.
12/14/2013
fast,friendly,nice
they treat me good

PB
PATRICK B.
12/12/2013
When you walk through the doors, the employees know you by name, are speedy, and personable.

SD
SUSAN and DENNIS D.
Chevrolet Silverado
Truck Service
Great service as always! Thanks!!

BP
BARB AND DON P.
Infiniti G35
Tires
Nice work guys. Been using your firm for over 20 years. Suggestion: Put some concrete/asphalt at lip of your parking lot entry; my sport car bottom drags when I enter your lot.

ROCHELLE C.
Lincoln Town Car
12/10/2013
Customer Service
I have been taking my vehicle to Tate Boys for almost 3 years. The best customer service, the guys go beyond the call of duty to make sure your pleased. Never any problems!

CA
CHARLIE and REBECCA A.
12/07/2013
Great Service / Competitive Price
I buy a lot of tires and services from Tate Boys downtown and Clint and Justin go out of their way to get me what I need. They often work with me on price which is important. I have run into a lot of individual that don't like Tate Boys for some previous slight and I have told them differently. I can honestly say I have at least 5 friends who have gone back to you on my recommendation and were treated great and you beat the price of their other guy. Keep up the good work and keep competing on price.

HW
HEATHER W.
Wann, OK
Jeep Commander
12/06/2013
Does NOT back products sold
I purchased 4 tires 12/21/2010, rated for 65k miles, I have 37k on them, and they have low tread. I was told they should last a while, but I did not feel safe and purchased two new replacement tires. I was offered $10 per tire for my premature worn tires.
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 01/23/2014

Heather --

Thank you for being our customer.  We know you have choices when you shop, and we appreciate you placing your trust in us.

We're sorry you weren't completely satisfied with the wear life of tires.  We know how frustrating this can be when the tires don't get as many miles as possible.

We offer many services to make sure that all the tires our customers purchase from us reach their intended life.  With every tire purchase from Tate Boys, customers get free tire rotations and free tire balancing.  We also do free wheel alignment checks to protect your tire investment and ensure the tires won't wear pre-maturely due to misalignement.  Customers are also given free flat repairs with every tire purchase.

We look forward to helping you again in the future.

DAVID and KRISTEN G.
11/12/2013
Got me in and out in a very efficient manner. Couldn't be happier with the experience.

HS
HARRIETT S.
11/11/2013
Fast, immediate service
I have been using Tate Boys for at least
15 + years and have no intentions of going anyplace else,,, Thank you Tate Family.

PN
PAM N.
11/09/2013
No charge for checking out a slow leak and brake fluid.
I was surprised.

MARY T.
Dewey, OK
11/05/2013
review
kind, patient to explain problem/fix

PW
PHIL and LYNN W.
11/05/2013
courtesy and efficiency
Tate Boys are truly customer service oriented, which also means true value for your dollar.

JEFFREY M.
Delaware, OK
11/04/2013
Ford dealership charged three hundred dollars more for same thing on our car.
Always good service at a decent price

JONA M.
Copan, OK
11/04/2013
brake job was ok,but oil change Not!!!
Had to have service Guy come to my home,because they failed to put o-ring in my oil filter,I lost 5 qts of oil on the way home!!!!!!! In my brand new jeep!!!#nothappy!!!! THANK YOU MATT JONES FOR MAKING A HOUSE CALL!

Jona --

Thank you for being our customer.  We are so sorry for the inconvenience this caused you.  We hope that our employee Matt was able to help take care of the problem fully when he made the house call.  We look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

KK
KEVIN K.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/01/2013
Weren't pushy and were on time.
Great service. They were done before they said they would be. Gave good recommendations for additional service, without being pushy.