4.6

Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

CK

Andrew F.
New Cumberland, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/03/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said the business provided quick service.

Michael R.
RAM Pickup
10/02/2016
Service Appointment
Easy to get an appointment and completed when promised.

Michael W.
09/26/2016
Second time here...Still impressed!
This was me second time to Team One Auto. This time I was here to have my second vehicle inspected and have an alignment done. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to renew my registration, and it was expired. Ken, again, was more than helpful by suggesting a place where I can get an instant registration. He also let me keep my car in their parking lot until I got it sorted out. Even though it was my SNAFU, Ken was right on with the time estimate. I am still impressed by this shop!

Michael W.
09/26/2016
Great for a low cost inspection
I saw Team one's advertisement for a $19.95 inspection, so I took my car there. They were very courteous and were spot on with the estimated time. Ken was great and very knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back to this shop!

Dhimant D.
Highlander
Thank you for good service and price. Ken, you are a good man and thank you for helping us in a timely manner.

BC
Betsey C.
09/22/2016
Mechanicsburg Team One Auto. At your own risk
Last week my father and I brought our vehicles in to the Mechanicsburg shop for inspections. I have been bringing my car in for oil changes and inspections for about two years and had been please with Tim and the service so much that I had brought my husbands truck and now my father's as well.
I was disappointed not to find Tim at the front desk but did not feel we would be treated differently by Ken.

However, Ken called my father and said he needed some minor repairs, totally over $800. When my father hesitated at the price, Ken said he would take $200 off. He never did. Many of the repairs were not needed to pass inspection and the price they charged him was ridiculous for the work done.

The next day I took my car in for inspections. Ken called and informed me that my car needed $1150 of work to pass inspection. When I said I would not be paying that, the price dropped $200. I said I would still not pay that and disputed the fact that the work even need done for the car to pass inspection. I told him I would not have Team One do any work and I would take it elsewhere. Then the price suddenly dropped to $500!!!!!

I took my car to the Toyota dealership and the car needed $3 in repairs to pass inspection. A lug nut was missing.
Ken had stated that my rear sway bar bushing needed replaced to pass inspection (orginially $1150) . I asked Toyota what their price would be for parts and labor, $90!!!!!
Ken was making up prices to see how much he could squeeze us for and fabricating work that needed done.

Whether this is their new business practice to rip off women and the elderly, or just Ken, it is deplorable, unethical and unlawful. Not only have they lost my business, my husband's, and my father's but I am filing a complaint with the BBB and the office of aging.

AL
Alexis L.
New Kingstown, PA
Dodge Caravan
09/17/2016
The staff at Team One Auto Group care about their customers.
Excellent!

Denise P.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2016
Yuck
They had to make right a wrong, did not provide a loan, said he would call me back in 10 minutes, turned out to be an hour.

GW
George W.
09/15/2016 Category: Service
George said the business is convenient and the service was quick.

BP
Brandon P.
Harrisburg, PA
Buick LeSabre
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Brandon said the business fixed the problem. Everything is fine and they were friendly and professional. He thought they should have cleaned the rims before they put on the tires.

ZK
Zack K.
Pennsylvania
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Zack said this business has good service and pricing but the waiting room was dirty.

Jemima G.
Honda Accord
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Jemima said his vehicle had some issues after service.

Joseph A.
Chevrolet HHR
09/09/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said he had a bad experience at this business. He went in to have his air conditioner checked and repaired. He was charged $95 for labor, $91 for the air conditioner valve and $95 for an air conditioner service. It appears he was overcharged. He wasn't happy with this business.

NH
Nicholas H.
Honda Fit
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business employees are friendly, they answered all his questions, and they repaired his vehicle in a timely manner.