Molloy M.
Fishers, IN
2008 Hyundai Entourage
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Good service. Helpful employees, good vehicles
Got me in and out in a timely manner and the guys are helpful and the coffee is good too
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Kokomo, IN
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Always been an easy experience
Staff is very polite waiting room is extremely clean service is very quick
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Rocky C.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
ok
prices
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis

Robert S.
Marion, IN
10/08/2020 Category: Service

10/08/2020 Category: Service
Timeliness
Just a few minutes after I wrote a review about my last service visit, I received a call from Jason B. at the dealership asking about my displeasure, the facts supporting that displeasure, and asking me for suggestions on how to improve the situation for me and for other customers. The timeliness of his response was outstanding. He promised to investigate the circumstances and to correct the things which he is able to correct to improve my satisfaction. Now, the proof is in the pudding. We'll see with my next visit.
Thanx, Jason.
Robert Strawser
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear that your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundia and Genesis

Breonna M.
Anderson, IN
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Feed back
I love Terry Lee Hyundai it’s been a great place since I got my car in 2019!!! Great Experience and Great cars!!! Breonna M
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/04/2020

GK
Gaila K.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
I won't car shop anywhere else!
Great attention to customer service and genuinely friendly, helpful folks. Service is prompt, and I'm always treated like they're really glad I'm there. I've driven the Hyundai brand for my last three vehicles and I've never regretted my choice. My last Hyundai took me everywhere I need to go for 14 years with no serious maintenance or service issues. Just the normal upkeep. You can't beat Hyundai for dependability.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Noblesville, IN
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Mary Bowser
Excellent service and every need taken care of..
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Carmel, IN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Attentive, friendly service
Just rec’d first oil change. Turnaround was slower than expected. Service writer not aware of new complimentary maintenance program.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

J S.
Frankfort, IN
09/25/2020
Avoid at all costs
So on 9/18/2020, I put a deposit on a BRAND NEW Genesis, On Monday at pickup Salesman tells us, we owe you a 2nd key. You can come Friday and they will take care of it. We show up 9am, sit in showroom 3 hrs; my husband asks for a loaner to get lunch. They come tell us guy with scanner tool is off and ca’t program key, we will keep it all weekend until Monday. We took loaner, got lunch, I was so fuming an hour later we went back, got car and fob and headed to another dealer for programming.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis

Mary S.
Kokomo, IN
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Taken care of
The staff was kind and efficient.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Ricardo S.
Tipton, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2020 Category: Service
You treat everyone with respect.
You guys have been awesome with every time I have been there . Your service department is awesome and your sales people are great.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Angela .
09/09/2020
Best team ever!
Cory has been taking car of our two Hyundais at this dealership for years. So, when my 2002 Santa Fe became more trouble to repair than it was worth, we started our search for a “new to me” one at Terry Lee Hyundai.

Dylan and Stephanie were great. Dylan was friendly and energetic without being pushy or overbearing. Stephanie made what was the most anxiety producing part of the experience for me (loan paperwork) fun, and not only got us a lower rate than we expected, she also found me a 10 year/100k warranty. We had an amazing experience, and WILL return for our next vehicle.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Atlanta, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2020 Category: Service
I always have a great experience at Terry Lee Hyundai. This most recent time, it took a little longer for my car to be completed; that’s the only reason for the 4/5 stars (I would do 4.5 if I could).
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 09/07/2020