Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5Overall Rating 4.7727255/5rating 4.7727255
Overall Rating 2.31818/5Overall Rating 2.31818/5rating 2.31818rating 2.31818rating 2.31818

Elwood, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
Never have to wait very long and has a pleasant atmosphere

DN
David N.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable prices and great service
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Joshua M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
30k mile service
I waited in the wait area and they were timely and didn't take a long time. Good service.

James C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous staff; prompt service even without an appointment
I was able to get the vehicle in for service without an appointment; staff very helpful and courteous.

Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Need More Attention To The Customer
I would really like to be treated like a VIP when I have my car serviced. Communication is key. If wait time is unreasonably long please inform me and tell me why. Also inform me in detail what you plan to do. I was not aware they planned to do a tire rotation. I only informed them that I had so many free tire rotations and since my tires were rotated on the last visit, I assumed this would not be part of the service. Do they ever check my file? I wonder.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear as bout your long wait time we are working on this problem and hope your next visit will be better than your last.

Zionsville, IN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Overall, I have been very satisfied with the service and communication of Terry Lee Hyundai. I would recommend anyone who is searching for a vehicle to check out Hyundai In general, and specifically come to Terry Lee.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019
  • Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear about your long wait we are working hard to eliminate long wait times in are express service.
  • Thank you again for the feed back we look forward to making your next service better then the last.

Richmond, IN
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Clean dealership & good service
Same as title
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Bryce was fantastic to work with!
Thank you Bryce for your stunning customer service and incredible flexibility with getting my vehicle serviced so quickly. I look forward to having my vehicle serviced by you again. The experience was so easy

Sarah C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service department
Very helpful and caring service department. Bryce is the best!

PE

Oldenburg, IN
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Always friendly and diligent with their service
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Rita B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. They do everything they can to make it a positive experience.
I called to get a service appointment for my Santa Fe. The Service Department told me they have "Express Service" where you don't need an appointment - just drive up to the door! How great is that? What a concept - actually trying to make it convenient for customers.

A couple of days later, I pulled up at the "Express" door and was waved inside. Long story short - in less than an hour, I was on my way. Cory Copenhaver and the reset of the service people are great. We will probably always continue to get our vehicles here.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

MK
Michelle K.
01/25/2019
Great Experience!!!!!
I went SUV shopping this week. I went to all the dealerships. By far the best experience is with Zack LaRose and this dealership. He was so patient with me. Answered all my questions and made me feel so comfortable with my search for the right SUV. Never once did he pressure me into making my decision. By far the best salesman ever!!!!!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great experiences until yesterday.
Vehicle was in customer drop off bay for 15 minutes after being serviced...why so long to have me may and leave? Reported the low wiper fluid warning...they attributed it to the fluid freezing which I questioned since it has been happening during warmer weather. They assured me it was addressed with anti-freeze fluid (which I had been putting in). No light for 2 days, came on again yesterday when temp was 50 degrees. I will have to go back it seems.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

Jill R.
Floyds Knobs, IN
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Courteous and efficient seevice.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Steven C.
Carmel, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Had a dent fixed on my week old car. They did a great job, good as new.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/20/2019

01/17/2019 Category: Service
TLC
Great service, friendly staff.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Joseph H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil on floor
Oil on floor next day if new oil on floor any longer will take back
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019