Overall Rating 4.7222222/5Overall Rating 4.7222222/5Overall Rating 4.7222222/5Overall Rating 4.7222222/5rating 4.7222222
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

Chris C.
Anderson, IN
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff and great service.
Cory really goes above and beyond to be thorough and precise with our estimates and repairs. Your team gets us in and out in a timely fashion and we feel like we receive a good value for the cost.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Winchester, IN
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Awesome dealership!!
Everyone that I met at Terry Lee Hyundai during the purchase of my vehicle and the servicing of my vehicle were extremely nice, polite, respectful and very helpful!!! Thank you for a great experience!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Thoughtful service
This visit for routine maintenance was very good. The work was completed in a timely manner, my car was not left a mess after the service and the employees were friendly and explained all the specifics.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Very Transparent
The service advisors are very forthcoming about any maintenance issues and knowledgeable about what needs to be done.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Westerville, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I Was Expecting More
I am from out of state and my car broke down in Fishers. Obviously a stressful situation. I had my car towed to Terry Lee and explained my circumstances to the service team. I asked if there was any way for them to do a quick diagnostic so I would know what I'm up against - would I need to extend my stay to be with the car, or rent a car to drive 3.5 hrs home and 3.5 hours back to pick it up? I was treated as just another car coming through the shop and was told they were busy and couldn't look at if for at least another day. Everyone I interacted with was professional, but lacked empathy for my situation. They missed an opportunity to go above and beyond for a loyal Hyundai customer. I'm sure they do good work, but I can't speak to that as I had it towed to another shop.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps are dealership get better.

SD
Shelby D.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
The man who greeted me was very professional and sweet!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

RF
Ronald F.
Carmel, IN
Great

Ronald M.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The friendly knowledgeable staff.
Always have a good experience at this dealership.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis
The service st Terry Lee Hyundai is always great.

GS
Greg S.
Marion, IN
10/09/2018
buy a car
This was the first time I bought a car there. When ready to buy another will shop there first.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

GS
Greg S.
Marion, IN
10/09/2018 Category: Service
They did all that was possible to correct the problem
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

GP
Gloria P.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Best place to buy and service your Hyundai!
The service advisors are amazing especially mine...Corey. He always sees me coming and greets me like we’ve been friends for years. He is very thorough and always extremely patient with my many questions!

Thank you Corey!!!!
Gloria Perez
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Review of service
Cory saw that the previous mistakes were rectified and we are now satisfied with the service we received from Terry Lee.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Cory in service did an good job trying to rectify mistakes made by others. He went beyond my expectations in picking up and returning the car to me. However, I did have to follow up on the paperwork afterwards. Besides Cory’s efforts, I feel that others lacked attention to detail. Three days to get two tires plus alignment seems excessive to me.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if there is any thing we can do to earn your bussiness.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

Brian M.
10/07/2018
Awesome Car Buying Experience
My salesmen Zak helped me get the car I wanted and I am one happy customer! Thank you!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

LR
Laura R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
These folks are wonderful to work with. They really do care about providing outstanding customer experiences.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

WN
William N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Bill N
See comments as detailed above
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

John B.
Fishers, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Always Fast, Friendly, Service.
I came in with my 2016 Hyundai Genesis for an oil change. I left with a 2018 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate. Special thanks to Nathan Edwards for working with me to trade in the Genesis for the new G80.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

WF
William F.
Union City, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Done Quick
Friday and busy. Still had my service completed very quick. Good people at Terry Lee Hyundai.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

DA
David A.
Anderson, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
I pulled in to Terry Lee Hyundai in order to schedule an oil change on Saturday the 29th. However, I was able to get the oil change that day through the “Express Service” option. Very thankful to Terry Lee Hyundae for their expedient service!!!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

10/01/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable! My car was serviced in a timely manner. In which I appreciate because I had other appointments to make as well. Thank you so much Hyundai of Noblesville.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018