Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5Overall Rating 4.70588/5rating 4.70588
Overall Rating 2.26471/5Overall Rating 2.26471/5rating 2.26471rating 2.26471rating 2.26471

WP
William P.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Everything was geeat
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Cindy S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Staff is always very welcoming
Very professional and friendly.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Mary C.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Marycripe
I’ve never had a bad experience , except for when I felt like I was being pressured to getting new tires.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Richard S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very good people to do business with.
I’ve always had a good experience at Terry Lee Hyundai.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

David S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service at Reasonable Cost
They always strive to get you in and out in a timely manner when you get the regular maintenance. The waiting room is comfortable, and they always give a coupon for a free car wash. The service team is very polite and friendly, and they know the service questions to ask of the customers.

David S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding reliable service
The moment you pull your can into the service bay, your treated like your the only one there. Excellent customer service, and the wait time is non existent.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Carla W.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant staff. Maintenance is always performed in a timely manner.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Dianna S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and fast service.
Very friendly staff and fast service. In and out in a half hour.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Linda B.
11/07/2019
great car buying experience
I just bought a new Hyundai Elantra from Terry Lee. It was a very rewarding experience. My salesman Zachary LaRosa was incredibly helpful. I was in a bit of a time crunch and they did everything they could to make the experience move right along. There was no high pressure sales at all. Seriously they were all so helpful.from sales to finance. They made sure I got exactly what I wanted. and I love my new car.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thomas M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Attention to Detail
My Santa Fe hit 50k miles and I took it in for service. Wheels balanced, tires rotated, filters changed, oil replaced, GPS updated. No abnormalities found! Tires still good to go! Great car! Great service! 5 years old and runs like new.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Joe S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Close & well run.
Problem addressed & fixed in speedy fashion.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Jamie H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Sales
Our salesman Zach was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the entire experience.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you  for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/27/2019 Category: Service
-----
The service solved my problem. I was also told I might show up when the service roster was already full. The service department nonetheless saw my car through in good time.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

WW
William W.
Fishers, IN
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service review
prompt, courteous, answers questions- fair on pricing
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John S.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous
Considerate, timely and courteous people that I dealt with.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

N
N.
Rosemont, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
service
took too longer and much longer than promised
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@Terrylee.com

Jeffrey B.
Fishers, IN
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis the service manager did a fantastic job explaining everything that was needed and done. Very professional, and I'm satisfied.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

SG
Steve G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Took over 2 hours for basic oil change and tire rotation. Did not even check in my fluid leak which I requested of them
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee  Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed with Hyundai
Our first Hyundai was an Elantra. Zero quality issues. Returned to dealership for service only. I’m not dissatisfied with Terry Lee Service Department. I think they did the best they could. The problem was the Hyundai protocol the service department was required to follow to resolve my issues. I have no problem recommending Terry Lee, it’s the brand I have an issue with. Dealing with the dealership was a very pleasant experience.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed with the service Department
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review yourfeed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experence at our servise department. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com

Cheryl S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
I am very impressed with the service dept. I called three weeks ago to schedule, I called the main number, transferred correctly to the service dept, Travis answered directly and scheduled my service.
I called again within a week prior to check if recall would be able to be completed same day and he assured me it would. Of course, I was early and first in line. Drove in and Travis was "My Guy". All was said and done within an hour and free car wash to boot! VERY impressed.

Thanks again Terry Lee Hyundai for exceeding my expectations. Have a great day and enjoy the weather!!!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019