Overall Rating 4.8125/5Overall Rating 4.8125/5Overall Rating 4.8125/5Overall Rating 4.8125/5rating 4.8125
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Customer service heard our complaint and scted on it immediately.

Jean R.

David N.
Fishers, IN
2014 Hyundai Azera
Dave Nash
Your service department is excellent. David and Corey have both helped me great communications great follow up
Thanks
Dave Nash

TO
Tunisha O.
First oil change
Very fast and efficient service.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Westfield, IN
08/09/2018
My car was in for recall work only. I was given a loaner car until it was done. It was done when promised. I appreciate great customer service and Terry Lee Hyundai exceeded my expectations. I will return for all my service needs.

Westfield, IN
Treated me GREAT
Thanks for the recall service on my car. They were honest and gave me a loaner car until items were completed. I have been to other Hyundai dealerships where I was made to wait for hours. Thanks I will be back for any of my car needs.

KK
Kenneth K.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Provide good service and work hard at keeping price lower than quoted.
T.L. Hyundai works hard to keep your vehicle running at its best -- even for a fussy customer like me.

James W.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service prompt, waiting room nicely done.

BC
Brian C.
Fishers, IN
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Overall, great service experience!
Great team of professionals!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Took a couple hours to get me in, but generally pleased with service.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

AF
Andrew F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Charged me $750 and didn't fix problem
I wanted a ticking noise coming from the engine. They diagnosed it as the second catalytic converter. I was skeptical that this was the issue. Before signing off on the repair I wanted an assurance that if this didn't fix the problem that I receive a refund. They vaguely siad they would take care of me. Against my gut, I said okay. By the way, there was no indication that he catalytic converter was bad...no CEL and I even took it to a muffler shop and they said it was okay. So, they replaced it and that didn't fix it. So, they replaced it again and that didn't work even after they told me it did but then I took the service manager for a drive and he admitted that it didn't fix the problem. So, they rediagnksed it again and said rod bearing had gone bad and that it needed a new engine. So, having learned my lesson, I took it to two other mechanics who said that there was no bearing knock and that I just needed to clean the intake valves. So, I did that and it worked! No more ticking noise...and it cost me 8 hours of my own time and special parts, cleaner, and other tools. So, I went back in to ask for a refund of $340 for my time and parts but they have not given me the refund yet.

On top if this, they way overfilled my oil even after I specifically told them to be careful of that.

In total, I dropped my car off more than 6 times. Once they had me drop it off and the part wasn't there and another because they needed to drain the oil.

Maybe you go there to have basic warranty work done. But, they are terrible at diagnosing issues. With a little time on the internet and speaking with trusted mechanics who have been around the blocks a few times, I fixed it myself. As it turns out, the problem I had with my car is common for this engine. It's all over the internet forums. How would these mechanics not know?

Terrible. Do. Not. Trust. Unless you have money you'd like to waste.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be checking on your refund today and reaching out to you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

Great Experience
They were able to diagnose and fix an issue in less time than it took another dealership to tell me they couldn't fix it. Whole service team was very helpful and attentive
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

James C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Took vehicle in for an oil change and was greeted promptly and the service was completed within an hour.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

David P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
TIMELY, EXCELLENT SERVICE
changed oil,checked car.... done well.... thanks
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
Fast, friendly service in very clean dealership! I trust them and will be back!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

LG
Larry G.
Gloversville, NY
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Terry Lee Hyundai is great
On a recent visit to Indiana, our air on our Tuscon was not working. We are so grateful that Terry Lee Hyundai could schedule us and fix the problem. But our 30,000 mile checkup was due, so they did that for us too. Wonderful group of employees.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Great place. Very accommodating.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018