Jamie H.
Anderson, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Sales
Our salesman Zach was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the entire experience.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you  for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Indianapolis, IN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/27/2019 Category: Service
-----
The service solved my problem. I was also told I might show up when the service roster was already full. The service department nonetheless saw my car through in good time.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

WW
William W.
Fishers, IN
10/24/2019 Category: Service
service review
prompt, courteous, answers questions- fair on pricing
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John S.
Indianapolis, IN
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Fabulous
Considerate, timely and courteous people that I dealt with.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

N
N.
Rosemont, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
service
took too longer and much longer than promised
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I  am sorry to hear your last visit did not go as planned. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@Terrylee.com

Jeffrey B.
Fishers, IN
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis the service manager did a fantastic job explaining everything that was needed and done. Very professional, and I'm satisfied.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

SG
Steve G.
Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Took over 2 hours for basic oil change and tire rotation. Did not even check in my fluid leak which I requested of them
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee  Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com

Noblesville, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed with Hyundai
Our first Hyundai was an Elantra. Zero quality issues. Returned to dealership for service only. I’m not dissatisfied with Terry Lee Service Department. I think they did the best they could. The problem was the Hyundai protocol the service department was required to follow to resolve my issues. I have no problem recommending Terry Lee, it’s the brand I have an issue with. Dealing with the dealership was a very pleasant experience.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed with the service Department
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review yourfeed back helps our dealership get better. I am sorry to hear you had a bad experence at our servise department. I will be reaching out to you to see if I can help.

Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com

Cheryl S.
Carmel, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Efficient
I am very impressed with the service dept. I called three weeks ago to schedule, I called the main number, transferred correctly to the service dept, Travis answered directly and scheduled my service.
I called again within a week prior to check if recall would be able to be completed same day and he assured me it would. Of course, I was early and first in line. Drove in and Travis was "My Guy". All was said and done within an hour and free car wash to boot! VERY impressed.

Thanks again Terry Lee Hyundai for exceeding my expectations. Have a great day and enjoy the weather!!!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Love this place . Fast friendly Honest

Frankton, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Took over 3 hours but not sure why I had to have an appointment at 11:30am if my car did not get taken back until 1:30 pm.

James P.
Pendleton, IN
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Terry Lee Hyundai
I nought my 17 Tuscon new from Terry Lee and all service has been done by them. Never had a problem. If I'm ever able to buy another vehicle it will be from them. I hope my Tuscon runs for years though.
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Noblesville, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable staff
Excellent experience every time!
JASON B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019