Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

CD
Charles D.
Cicero, IN
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service advisors were very accurate and detailed concerning my recall. The Service department completed the work in a very timely manner.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Easy access and great job.
Early morning service and resolved all my issues. Car wash voucher is a plus.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Michael L.
Logansport, IN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
Everyone is courteous, they provide prompt service.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly service associates
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Jill F.
New Castle, IN
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
In addition to usual servicing a couple of recall changes had to be made so more time than usual was required. It was near lunchtime so one of the servicemen drove us across a very busy intersection to a restaurant so we could eat lunch. When we were finished with lunch I called the service department and someone returned and picked us up. Really appreciated that.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Carmel, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Love the Warranty
My car was in the shop for a problem that was covered by the warranty. Cory did a wonderful job coordinating the repair.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

WS
William S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/27/2019 Category: Service
you guys are the BEST
Would not go any other place
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Marybeth P.
Cicero, IN
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
Customers are professionally treated and appreciated as if they were family or friends. Questions get polite and immediate answers. The environment is clean, modern, comfortable and friendly.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Jack D.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Amazed
Jennifer and Stephanie proved I had made the right decision purchasing my Sonata here. Their listening and professionalism and knowledge were very helpful, even smiling and chatting when I returned for some additional service to repair some pothole damage. Even had a chance to meet and greet Terry Lee.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Elwood, IN
2010 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT!
Great!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

AH
Audra H.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Taking Care of the Issue
Per Speaking to Jason Broaddus, he advised me that he would fix my issues and for me to drop my vehicle off in the morning, This has made me so happy that they are going to fix my problems with the car. He had been trying to reach me but I was in the hospital but he has made good on his word. Thank You Mr. Jason Broaddus & the Hyundai team

Travis, Clint, Corey
Until my TPS and Radio are not fixed I hate Hyundai. I will never refer anyone to you. I still have not heard from owner
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealship get better.

I have tried to reach out to you to see if I can help with this problem please call me at your earliest convivence.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
317-674-7432
jbroaddus@terrylee.com

Bulah H.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
I was directed where to go for service in the parking lot. I took my car right in and was shown where the waiting room was also the bathroom and coffee. And the service was very quick
I had a great experience and everyone was friendly.

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professionalism
Would highly recommend coming your place of business and my friends. Very professional

Catherine C.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Would Have Been Exceptional But...
I would have given them a 5 star rating because I got in and out in record time but they forgot to put the lights back on automatic. This can be a real issue with me when it comes to night driving. I assume the lights are on when they are not. Not good.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete tht review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Brent B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Above and beyond
They did not try to sell me on something I did not need. Took care of a warrenty that they do not sell, by contacting the warrenty company and having them come to them. Like I said ABOVE AND BEYOND!!

David S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer Focused Dealership
The company and dealership representatives do great with "customer care and feeding". They have great performance from sales to service, and have exceeded my expectations. Terry Lee Hyundai has been the best dealership that I have encountered since I started buying cars in 1975.

David P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
they know hoe to provide customer service, and take care of your car.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019