Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5Overall Rating 4.7666667/5rating 4.7666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Richard B.
Cicero, IN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, courteous and quality technician.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!
I always get excellent service every time I go to Terry Lee Hyundai and his Genesis dealerships!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

excellent service

PK
Pamela K.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Only service center my car knows
I know I will get friendly competant service when I go here. Oil changes are not by appointment, but the service manager will be happy to let you know which times are least busy. Followed his advice and had the work done in no time. Love their clean waiting room even if I don't get to spend much time there!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

DN
David N.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Brakes and rotors
I was greeted by Bryce Wood upon my arrival. He explained to me that they would take care of my car. After the service technician advised Mr. Wood what work needed to be completed, Mr. Wood came to me and showed me a document that explained the service that would be completed during my visit. During my visit, Mr. Wood was wonderful. He is always so professional when I deal with him.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Joe S.
Fishers, IN
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service
Thank you for the fast service with no appointment! Staff was very friendly.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Roger B.
Indianapolis, IN
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service offered from all staff from the receptionist to the service shop crew. Service center is spotlessly clean and organized. My simple service procedure was completed in minutes, and the tech even took care of issues that came to his attention. Who can ask for a better experience???
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Lapel, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
very quick
very quick
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership get better.

Indianapolis, IN
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealer in Indianapolis
Professional and easy to work with. They always take care of their customers.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

SI
Sarah I.
Connersville, IN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Very well taken care of, again!
My car needed a new engine as part of a recall. The service department took care of everything for me to the best of their ability and did a great job as always. Everyone on staff were polite and respectful.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/14/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
service
I would ONLY recommend this service department.

NOT SALES - ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SALES MANAGER. The sales associates are awesome, but I will go to other Hyundai dealers to purchase any future Hyundai vehicles
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Danville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfied Customer
Thank you Jason and Terry Lee for reaching out and helping resolve our window issue. I'm glad to see that the dealership is willing to work with a customer to find a reasonable solution to a problem. I will say that as a first time Hyundai buyer I was very disappointed with the reply that I received from Hyundai, but Terry Lee dealership stepped up to make things right.

Very Poor Customer Service
Don't buy a Hyundai and don't buy anything from Terry Lee. Hyundai will not stand by their product and do the right thing and the dealership will be of no help resolving your issues.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review your feed back helps our dealership better. I will reach out to you to see if we can help.

Jason broaddus
Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

CD
Charle D.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Five star
In my mind the service you provide is as important as the quality of your product. Your service department responded promptly to my request. As long as the response is there when I need it you'll have my business.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

John W.
Fishers, IN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager Solves Customer Issues!
We were in dispute with the service department regarding our pre-paid oil changes and tire rotations on our purchased Hyundai. After raising the issue, the service manager reached out (to us) and resolved the issue with a simple solution that demonstrated customer-driven attitude and action.

Thank you Terry Lee Hyundai Service Department! Keep up the good work!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Beware - they will take your money for pre-paid oil changes and not honor the service in the future!
We paid Terry Lee Hyundai in the purchase of our 2018 Hyundai Sante Fe $400 for 50,000 miles of oil changes or 10 during the warranty period. We paid for these oil changes in advance and rolled them into the vehicle payment on 01/17/2018.

In December of 2018 our Hyundai was totaled and we purchased a new 2019 Hyundai Sante Fe from a different local dealer as Terry Lee Hyundai would not match or better another deal in town. We did not purchase oil changes in advance with the other dealer as we still had plenty oil changes pre-paid at Terry Lee Hyundai dealership.

Two weeks ago, my wife took our new 2019 Hyundai Sante fe into Terry Lee Hyundai for its first oil change and the dealership told us that they could no longer offer us the oil changes that we pre-paid as it was tied to a different VIN. Really?

We would either like the remainder of our $400 returned or the remainder of our oil changes. This is unethical and absurd treatment of customers and their money. Did I mention that we prepaid for these oil changes? ;-0 So Terry Lee Hyundai gets their money for all future oil changes but then when we the customer comes in to collect on the oil changes we are told we cannot have the oil changes that we paid for?

Buyer-beware of Terry Lee Hyundai!
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to compete the review we will be reaching out to you in the near futire to resolve this issue.

Jason Broaddus
Service Manager Terry Lee Hyundai and Genesis
jbroaddus@terrylee.com
317-674-7432

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendlyness and time.
I have never had a issue when I bring my Hyundai in for service. Staff is extremely polite and the service is done in a respectable time frame.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

MO
Martin O.
Anderson, IN
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Ease of use Friendly Service
I am very impressed with how quickly i was taken care of. It was my first Oil change and when i told them they didn't say well you have to pay. They said no problem and took care of it. The ease of being able to drop the car off and go get breakfast and have them call to see it is ready I love this. Keep up the great work as you are going to have a customer for life
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Ingalls, IN
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Better than Napelton
I always bring my car here due to the fact I can get in and out without an appointment. People are always courteous.
Jason B. from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019