Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5Overall Rating 4.7419371/5rating 4.7419371
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

Mari M.
Noblesville, IN
06/26/2016 Category: Service
My advisor seems to be honest with the work done in my Sonata
Great service waiting area and has good advisor
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/27/2016

Mari,

Thanks for the review! We look forward to seeing you again.

GM
Gary M.
Carmel, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Had a nail in my tire. Had an 8am appointment and was out by 9:15am.
Evan was VERY helpful, kind and courteous. Very professional. Made sure my car was ready in time for my next appointment in Broad Ripple.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/23/2016

Gary,
Thanks for taking the time to complete your review.

TD
Terry D.
Noblesville, IN
2003 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Make sure info is always conveyed
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/11/2016

Terry,

Thanks for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

AK
Allison K.
Anderson, IN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2016 Category: Service
great experience
Professionals at the service desk and kept me informed of what was determined with my car.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 06/10/2016

Allison,

Thanks for the review. We strive to insure our guest's receive the best service experience while here.

Jennifer B.
Carmel, IN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2016 Category: Service
Great but expecting more
Very confusing to schedule and price service appointment. Place is new so no issues there but something is off when it comes to service. While I love my Terry Lee buying experience. I'm not so sure they will keep receiving my service experience.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

Jennifer,

Thanks for your review. We will continue to strive for excellence.

Lapel, IN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2016 Category: Service
More training on hybrid cars
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 05/18/2016

Thanks for your review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Westfield, IN
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
11/05/2015 Category: Service
It is clean and it is close to where I live.
The service is good and they have been nice. They have done only what I have asked. Simon and the other service advisors have been good to work with.
But the one down fall is that they only offer coffee if you are waiting and most people don't like coffee. It would be great if they had cold beverages for those people, especially when they want to wait and when it's hot outside. I know of another dealer that has soft drinks and popcorn while you wait.
I would give 5 stars, but no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement. There is one thing I do really like is that they have Saturday service, that is the big positive for me..
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you for your review. We strive to insure all our clients receive a positive experience. Look forward to seeing you again.

Fishers, IN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2015 Category: Service
Service is great, I would like to see this dealer push saving into customer without the customer asking or searching for coupons
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 08/07/2015

Thanks for you taking time to complete this review. We always have many options for savings on maintenance and repair services, if you every have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Looking forward to seeing you again.

SE
SAPLE E.
Fishers, IN
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Service/oil change
I came to Terry Lee for a last minute oil change. The place I bought my car from was overbooked so I thought I would give terry Lee a chance. They were very professional and nice, and it was a very clean dealership. I know it is new, and you have new employees, when you get them up to speed on the electronic check-in and the employees are all working smooth together, I will give you 5 stars.
Josh F., Fixed Operations Director from Terry Lee Hyundai responded on 07/11/2015

Thanks for your review. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me directly. Looking forward to your next visit.