GS
GISELE S.
07/08/2020
1st time visit
Had my car inspected! Did not take too long. Simple Easy process. Happy with service I received.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/09/2020

Our pleasure, Thank you

HL
HOWARD L.
Little Falls, NJ
07/06/2020
Three Star Auto Service Saved the Day
I received excellent service after my car broke down. It was back running again in a few hours. Daniel (DJ) and Chris answered all my questions and got it done on a day when the shop was very busy.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/06/2020

Glad we could assist you in your time of need.  Thank you

AF
ALBERT F.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/06/2020
Reliable, & reasonable
We had an oil change & lube on both our cars over the last several days. It was easy to make the appointment.
We have always been satisfied with the work here.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for all the years of loyalty

PF
PAT F.
Mazda CX-7
07/02/2020
Excellent mechanics
Always seem to diagnose the problem correctly. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else except the dealerships. I just bought a passat & the only place i would trust is the dealership &:Three Stars.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your car.  We are happy to take care of them for you.

OM
OMAR M.
07/01/2020
Barker service
Second time taking my vehicles to this service center. Excellent customer service and top grade work performed on the vehicle. Very happy with their service. Professional Service!!!!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/02/2020

Happy that you are pleased, thank you

SG
STEVE G.
06/30/2020
Courteous and accurate
Thanks
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 07/01/2020

It was our pleasure, thank you

BC
Beth C.
Nissan Rogue
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Beth said her visit was pleasant, her vehicle was fixed and the employees were very nice.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/30/2020

HM
HOWARD M.
Nissan Sentra
06/28/2020
Excellent Experience
Thanks to the Three Star team. They were very sensitive to my needs and met them perfectly. We very much appreciate it.

The Marin family
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/30/2020

I am glad that you were pleased with our service. And we appreciate your business.

FG
FRANCES G.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/26/2020
Trusting, reliable, skillful
Checked my car with multipoint inspection. Did what was necessary and suggested future maintenance. Cost very reasonable. Pleasant dealing with them.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Its a pleasure to do business with you.  Thank you.

Jack C.
Buick LaCrosse
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jack said Lou was very nice to him, he appreciates his work, he was very honest, he made his appointment convenient, and he always finds time to answer his questions. He has always thought highly of Lou and it's important to have somebody to rely on.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/27/2020

VF
VERGIL F.
06/25/2020
Nice people, excellent service!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you and welcome to my shop.  Anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to call.   Thanks again

STEPHEN S.
INFINITI I35
06/23/2020
Muffler replacement
I have been going to. Three Star for many years.The customer service is outstanding and the repairs are done on a timely basis. The quality is impeccable and they stand by their repairs.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for trusting your vehicles repairs with us

RA
RICHARD A.
Kia Sportage
06/23/2020
I expect only the best...
Three Star Auto Service provides me the best and complete auto repair service. Thank you all at Three Star.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/24/2020

And may thanks to you we appreciate your business

06/22/2020
Efficient, clean on time and done as they ssid
They are a good place to trust with your car repairs and service.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/23/2020

AT
ANTHONY T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2020
The people make it Great!
The staff takes the time to explain to you what is involved in your particular repair and/or service. As I have stated before, the highly trained staff at Three Star Auto Service gives you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time. In my 43 years of driving I have owned my fair share of vehicles and have tried my fair share of repair shops and in my opinion, these guys are the best, by far! On my last visit, Chris took the time to explain to me the inner workings of a late model turbo charger assembly. The units today are a lot more complicated than the older units that I grew up with.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 06/21/2020

Thank you for your kind review.  Myself and my employees understand that our customers need to know what they are paying for.  Even though it may be difficult for most customers to comprehend.  Vehicles today are drastically different then when any of us where growing up.  Thank you for seeing that and understanding.