DAVID C.
Ford EcoSport
02/21/2020
Just like every visit
My service appointment today was just like each visit before. They took me with little delay and did a great job servicing my car.

LARRY S.
Kia Optima
02/21/2020
My last appt.
your service is always reliable and on time..Also met some nice people to kibbutz with while waiting...See you soon...Larry

AF
ARNOLD F.
Volvo XC70
02/19/2020
Responsible and fairly priced. I do not have to bring the car back for incomplete work or adjustments. When it’s done it’s done. They do not do unnecessary work.

GL
GREGORY L.
02/18/2020
Good service.
Have to say they know what they're doing and guarantee the work.

JOSEPHINE M.
Jeep Cherokee
02/17/2020
This was my first visit with my new vehicle. My appointment was scheduled for 830 and there was no wait time. I was in and out in 30 min. Great customer service.

Kia Forte
02/17/2020
Tire Repair
Very convenient and honest ... quick turn around

PR
PIERRE R.
Nissan Rogue
02/14/2020
Good service.
Very good and thorough service. Not inexpensive, but worth it. Have been using them for almost 5 years now, still very satisfied.

MARVIN B.
GMC Acadia
02/14/2020
Most Ethical Auto Service I have ever had.
Service is top notch. The staff is attentive and caring. Suggestions are based on skills and knowledge.
A great place to take your vehicle.

NM
NANCY M.
02/13/2020
Superior Service
I am new to the area and tried Three Star Auto Service for an oil change. Each person I spoke with was patient and knowledgeable, answering all of my questions. I was able to easily schedule an oil change for the very next day. I was impressed that the total car inspection came back just fine. Any other place I have gone (including the dealership) has always found something “wrong” with my car and pushed me to “fix” or replace a part, which is costly. I received the services I came for and paid the price I expected to. No surprises, no false reports. Service with a smile. I will definitely use this garage again!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you for your kind review and welcome to the area!  Customer service is our #1 goal.  We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service.  We are always here for you should you need.

LEW PETRONE
OWNER
609-655-1122

SJ
SCOTT J.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/12/2020
Reputable, professional and reliable- as always
Lew and his crew (I forget everyone’s names) have always provided excellent service. I’ve never been overcharged. My cars were always ready as promised.
They’re reliable, friendly and professional. With the smaller location, you may have to plan out repairs but you can rest assured that there’s no upselling or tactics to get you to spend more. They’ll recommend services but that’s a courtesy to ensure you have a car that remains safe and dependable.

DV
DIANE V.
02/11/2020
Excellent technicians. Courteous
I’ve been a customer for several years. They are good at what they do - Honest and reliable. I would not have my car serviced anywhere else!

LT
LINDA T.
Wall Township, NJ
Jeep Liberty
02/10/2020
The Best!
Time after time, simply the best!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you Linda for your years of loyalty to us! Always here for you!

LEW PETRONE
OWNER
609-655-1122

BL
Bernice L.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Bernice said the employees were nice.

SL
SAL L.
West Long Branch, NJ
02/07/2020
Always the best possible service
Best price, best service and the best most honest advice.

AG
ALAN G.
02/05/2020
This was my first time to have service here and it was very good and on time .