ND
NANDITA D.
Honda Civic Si
02/16/2019
Fast, Reliable, Convenient Service
Thanks for the help I really needed the service and everything worked out at the inspection station also.

WT
WAYNE T.
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/16/2019
Want happy customers
Stands behind their setvice....went above and beyond to repair my jaguar. Will recommend the station to my friends.

DEAHA H.
Old Bridge, NJ
02/15/2019
Fixed my car as quick as possible.
My radiator was leaking and my car was over heating, I was thinking the worst but Lew took care of it and I got my car back in two days. Even though the repair was a little expensive for me, but having a trustworthy mechanic is worth it. Lew even took time out of his day to drive my car to address my other concerns because I was hearing rattling noises coming out of the engine bay.

HW
Howard W.
Honda Civic Si
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Howard said he likes the business very much. The staff was efficient, effective and got the job done.

MICHAEL P.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Another fine repair
As usual my truck repair was more complicated then I thought it took a while but Cris found the trouble and it runs great again

Reliable and dependable

Trusting honest reliable

BOB S.
Volvo V70
6 month service.
The service was efficient and timely done. Hopefully, nothing serious will occur until the next service date.

MARY S.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/14/2019
I have been satisfied with the work you have done for me.
I do not have to worry, about the work you do on my Honda. Because your honest and do the " best work", I'll always be your customer.

NB
NATASHA B.
Plainsboro, NJ
02/13/2019
Tire change
Friendly staff, absolutely would go back. I would give 5 stars if they would’ve went extra mile for the costumer, and came to get bad tire so we could’ve avoid towing and fees.

STEPHEN M.
02/12/2019
Coming here for seven years the experience has been great everytime!

Wall Township, NJ
Jeep Liberty
#1 Auto Repair Shop!!
Best repair shop!! Would even think of going anywhere else. Best customer service, extremely knowledgeable, timely, and their recommendations help you budget for your next service.

JOAN K.
Knowledgeable and Customer-Oriented
This was just my second visit to Three Star. Again I was impressed with their can-do approach and their concern for customers. Using the website to make an appointment was convenient, and Lew responded quickly. I have confidence in their work.

MIKE D.
02/09/2019
As always highly satisfied. Fast, professional and truly great service!

DEBBIE C.
Excellent customer service
Very professional and had the battery right on the premises
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you very much for visting our shop.  If there is anything we can do in the future please let me know.

BARRY S.
Buick Verano
great place.
very friendly service station. My wife and I go there for gas. very honest. purchased a tire for one of my cars. never had anything major because we lease our cars and give them in at the end of our leases. but if we did need a repair they would be the 1st ones we would go to.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review.  We are here for you should you ever need.

NE
NORMA E.
Plainsboro, NJ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Fantastic Service
I arrived at your auto repair shop with no appointment and was not a customer. A battery check was promptly done. Was told that I needed a new battery. The new battery was promptly installed. Even though you were obviously very busy, you provided excellent service. I don't believe that I thanked you sufficiently when I left but thank you for great service. With the cold weather now I am very grateful to have a brand new battery and won't require another jump start. Thanks to all the employees who were so helpful and courteous.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you very much Norma.  We appreciate your trust in us and we were glad we were able to accommodate you.  If you should need any future services, please give us a call.

Regards,

GS
GEORGE S.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/31/2019
Quick action in tough weather conditions.
Lew & crew reacted to my daughters issue. In from out of town her car was making a horrible noise. They diagnosed the issue and repaired the next day. Appreciate their professionalism .
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you very much.  Glad we were able to help with your daughter's car.  Please give us a call should you need any future repairs.
Regards,

CF
CAROL F.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
01/30/2019
Courteous staff. Fast service.
I brought my car in for a appointment to mount 4 new tires. They gave me an estimate when my car would be ready. It was a very busy shop but they delivered on their promise! My car was ready at the time they promised. The staff is very courteous!

Carol,
Thank you!  Appreciate your review and glad we were able to accommodate you in a timely fashion.

PM
PATRICIA M.
smart fortwo
01/30/2019
Always Terrfic!
The people who work there are always ready and willing to help you out even if you don't have an appointment. They are friendly and professional and they always get the job done the proper way. So glad they are nearby.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you!  Glad we were able to help you.  If you need any future service, please give us a call.