JOAN K.
11/13/2020
Well done!
I'm always satisfied with the quality of work and ease of scheduling.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your review.

AT
Anthony T.
Jamesburg, NJ
11/11/2020
Excellent!!!
Once again Lew, Chris and the entire Three Star Team have shown their professionalism, pride and compassion for me as a customer! They are the “Real Deal” when it comes to diagnostic testing, repair work and kindness! They explain in layman’s terms, just what is going on with your vehicle. I trust them 100% with my vehicles! I know without a doubt that they are above board when it comes to trouble shooting the problem and performing the necessary repairs on my vehicles. Thank you again for your prompt service Gentleman. Anthony Tassello, Monroe Township
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for your kind works, we appreciate you business.  Know that we will be here for you.

KC
KEVIN C.
Trenton, NJ
Hyundai Equus
11/06/2020
First time customer
No showed once and rescheduled twice...they were still professional. Spent $2k on 4 tires and front brake pads and rotors....impressive office full of awards and certifications. Plan on using them for my car work.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/07/2020

We totally understand, thank you for your business.  We are committed to satisfying our customers.

BC

MICHEAL C.
Jeep Cherokee
11/04/2020
Outstanding Customer Service!
I was experiencing trouble with a battery in my 2019 Jeep. Walked in as a first time customer and was treated like and was taken care of like I’ve been a customer for years. Total professionals, respectful and HONEST. Took care of the issue with no B/S. Highly recommend DJ and Chris.
Thanks guys!
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/06/2020

Welcome to our shop.  Happy to have taken care of your problem.  Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Mercedes-Benz E550
11/02/2020
They are fast and reliable. They even service my mother-in-law's car.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the business from you and your mother-in-law

BR
BETTY R.
11/02/2020
Just what you want in an auto shop
From the call to schedule an appointment, 3 Star was thoroughly professional. They are pleasant to deal with and finished the maintenance work ahead of projected time.
We are so delighted to have them and are highly recommending them.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words, I am happy that you are pleased with our service

Marlboro, NJ
Acura MDX
10/28/2020
I have been with three star for more than 20 years
Over 20 years and my car has always been working with no problems. I bring it in for standard work and have never had a problem when I left. GREAT TECHNICIANS.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/29/2020

Appreciate all the business you have brought us over the years

Myriam S.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Myriam said they treat her really well and they are very honest.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/29/2020

YP
YVETTE P.
10/26/2020
Vety nice workers
Very courteous and honest workers
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/26/2020

SL
SANDRA L.
Dayton, NJ
Nissan Rogue
10/24/2020
Awesome Service
Three Star and Chris always take care of my car. When I get it back it runs like it is brand new. I can fully trust them to deliver great service at a great price.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/25/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business and promise to take care of your vehicle.

AN
ARTHUR N.
10/23/2020
Reliable
It's easy to make an appointment, our vehicle is taken on time, and the work is completed promptly and efficiently.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for all the business you give us

DV
DEBBIE V.
Princeton, NJ
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/22/2020
Great prompt service
I can go any place to have my cars serviced
But I choose Three Star, in business along time
Clean shop
Nice Employees
Decent prices
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for driving the distance you do to use our business.  That means alot>

PC
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/22/2020

Joan A.
Lincoln Continental
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Joan said this business was lovely. They were very accommodating. Chris an employee at this business, is wonderful and so kind.
Lew P., OWNER from Three Star Auto Service Inc responded on 10/23/2020

Very glad to hear that you are pleased